Freedom.

Every once and a while would always make animations on the weekends to see how far I could go when I was younger. Ultimately decided I could only maximize my gains by creating comics over animations and would be able to develop stories complete that could later be turned to animations. Maybe to say that when I was younger to be where I am right now is only but a dream. Now; I have created a large selection of works that now represent great works and childhood dreams. Other works are just the things of creation of today and some years back but being able to even create these works better than works in the past is something thrilling and exciting. But better yet it is better than being a caged person. A person who is not free to even be them and people pushing "fantasies" and especially those of hatred upon you~ it is finally good to be free. Where people dream of tales in real life that are harmful, negative, inhumane, disgusting and just evil they enact and "dream" and wish upon people and try to make that more acceptable then creating stories that are humane, heartfelt, reasonable, creative, imaginative and wishing well for people. I say that it is a triumph not at all but a human right to create stories and not be attacked for it by people who are negative and out of the bounds of what is acceptable behavior for people everyone would truly agree especially when these people turn to smithe them in harmful, private, negative and even public and yet ongoing ways. Many people in America could agree that they don't like people being open to terrorize others. But maybe that is how many people in the country felt in the first place even before a certain person took office.
But yet I say that I fight to make this freedom that I have felt not for today, not for when I created MK MZODERN but when I picked up a pencil and pen everyday with the act to create comics and stories and write things to create a brand that maybe people particular in youth and adulthood could enjoy. Being a creator is a way of life and no people have the right to say its not a realistic goal, lifestyle or job. The end.

Comments

Popular Posts