Just writing about complex things.
I think that it would be great to start with the graphic novel and Maxim for a sort of review of happenings. I mentioned a week by week type thing and I would write detailed posts for each week.
But I really say that sort of thing just makes you endure hardship and does not allow you to place emphasis on important things. Some people mocked me in the past for being a writer. Same people would support racists of republicans and still listen to rap and be of this middle eastern origin. Not to mention this person is like a demented fox whose firefighter father stood around too much bigots and then thought he was one and then his entire family should been so. But my friends unlike trash that grew up to be basically an inverse of what they originally were in their childhood-some people can appreciate written thoughts and plans. Did I make it this far by crying and complaining? No; I made it this far because of plans and working. I have worked hard even if no one says so. You know for time I continued to write enduring toxic social behavior at a particular college as if the people wanted to lynch me just for studying and drawing and just being me. Shouting things at me and playing games.
Honestly realize that the world is something messed up. I did not inact on other people anything. The summer after that semester I sought enlightenment and to get better in my own life of not tolerance but acceptance of my own humanity and I don't need any bitch teacher, consuelor, parents, other older adults, student peers younger or older to recognize my humanity. I planned that summer. You know for a while no one visited MK MZODERN because I was focusing on creating this new awesome MK MZODERN up to date with the time my friends-more darker too. Had different articles too that people liked. I believe that people like the layout of that site because it reminds them of one of the layouts for a magazine in 2016 fall. I honestly embarked yet that summer to regain the main blog and thus my life and regain control of what I felt was respect and power to shape my own life. It was not easy. I was very much in agony every day and only the drawing took it away.
Some people mentioned girls and all the stuff of the women and their doings with them. Some people having girlfriends that I knew. I did not care. Once upon a time when I wrote all these works first in 2004 to maybe even 2006~ all I did was care about girls, but in the time of that summer I could not give a fuck. All I wanted was to complete my works and I did not care what plan to use or what I would use to succeed and succeed against people. There was no one to love. Everyone hated me and I lived in this constant circle of family hatred and realizing they did not like me even my younger sister seemed to despise me. I did not want to live amongst these people anymore. I did not want to live in Texas nor Houston anymore. I never wanted to hear the name of Houston again. I decided one day so troubled about who I seemed to use to be in caring about girls and all that crap...to draw the Mysterious and Changer I knew I could always draw. It did not have to be perfect at all. I drew it in part over a weekend and then on a Friday sometime later drew it completely. And I was amazed by my own strength. I tried to craft Runecasters, Tundra and American Legend yet they did not work out all the same. But maybe I realized I had recognized the importance of what Mysterious and Changer really meant to me and that since I remembered that and the time could craft a story from the ideas then to make it something embracing to my heart of what I wanted of the idea. And maybe softly soothing that I had finally completed this 2004 title and ambition. And that maybe somewhere in the universe lies a world where all the friends that I made that year and romantic little interests were still viable things continuing to flourish. The sad thing about fourth grade is simply that while it might have seemed everyone had that family connection without the teacher it was pointless. We all regulated to a system that did not give a fuck about people of color or if they had hearts or lived a life that is not in this racial system bullshit. Forcing people to a terrible highschool. Where they were no longer friends but bitter enemies by what; race? At least in that motherfucker's case who dare mock me about writing yet probably has such trouble even writing anything down that is not Fox News bullshit circus. Yet to say the memory of what things stand for is important. I remembered that as I went to school again in that shithole community college next to that unimportant highschool and just imped on by for credits all realizing that the education cycle in the region is so fucked up-no one would ever learn anything as they were to in the "digital publishing class". If anything all the class did was prepare you to fail and certainly taught such outdated regimes one starts to realize why regulations and standards of truth are important in science and while it might be good to study in science it is not good to study in graphic design when no one regulates anything and anyone get away teaching things that are not productive to what is taught elsewhere even in the worst places to get a graphic design education. And some old crack can just get away playing graphic designer jesus and not recognizing that people have a right to be taught the real subject matter and not be fed a bunch of shreds of old and outdated paper cut out graphic design that no one uses and if they did-surely they did not pass on the means of the old crack's means and ways.
Somehow in the fall of 2017; I started to craft new ideas and realized I was drowning in works I could never be so sure I could create. I wanted to change that. I had changed the perception of my sight of reality once before by creating the Mysterious and Changer comic and even if I had failed to create other comics like Tundra and American Legend; there was always tomorrow. Eventually I dedicated my time to writing mostly that turn until the fall came to a November clause. I decided to create an entire grouping of comics called 2by2 comics meant to be 4by4 comics or 4 page comics at first. I worked hard and many other ideas were spawned and I felt great. People had a great presence in want on Twitter those days and awaited new stories and new ideas and new progress. I had so much fun all myself that no one else in my family could ever feel. This was my own special secret and no one was ever going to figure it out. I created many works and not everyone shared my thrill and I continued past the new year and until march. I dedicated my time in writing of different stories in the tome of the Mornings, other things like Pale Rider, progress of completing this goal of the four page comics that by february became 2 page comics when I refused to share the elements of some stories because I felt them to mature and too sex driven to be the right ideas for the works. It was rather a form of quality control but not to say the content was bad; I felt it was too sex driven and while I liked these works. Its not what I wanted at first to show people of these ideas. But to say it reflected what I was dreaming of. Some to say the first story of Mornings is something I did have the feelings of dreams about. But was it dream or reality? I still only recognized to write the beginning of a story down.Eventually I concluded working these things for a while in which I would have published them but they were drawn on lined paper. Honestly back then-a year ago I did not have the solution to remove the lines and it took this portfolio project-to push me to use something I was experimenting with. I found the means to remove the lines. Using the tablet and the healing brush to remove the lines~making the paper seem as if it never had lines before. Ultimately one asks why lines-because many people don't carry around fancy paper or even printer paper and for some people that is something hard to invest anytime to get over and over again when around you people else in real life often have lined paper books and notebooks and regularly if you are student; you draw what you can on lined paper. Often to say some people drop books and then forget them, don't want them and are lost to them forever and to save paper and as well get some space for an idea you take this book or tablet or pack of paper. Because no real person goes out and buys 75 packs of paper for their different series. I draw on lined paper because it is what is most available to draw on and not get in much trouble for taking printer paper out of printers to draw on. Honestly; for the printer paper-it is more like wasting utility to only draw on that certain type of paper. And wasting time to develop skill. Lined paper allows you many opportunities to draw because it is all around you and all happening around you too.
Often to say that after the Red Canary work for the portfolio show; I did work more on works like Sunglasses and Apollo which more at that time were things I had worked on in my spare time between school and the other works and tasks a person does in a day. In the summer I after the graphic novel and working on it for a large bit of the summer and people dropping on me that supported me since that fall 2017 with all the different stories and stuff and progress~finally gave out the graphic novel. Yet it was too late; all these people were truly not supporters of what I was all about just a small time period of what I was doing something extraordinary and pushing my limits.
I decided that I was not for the people after all. I was just for myself. I continued and I colored two titles of 2by2 comics; Bandar Pitt and then Chainman and Duster. People like Chainman and Duster because it had cinematic effects in one part of the story and was very well drawn. I had other works in which I could have released and maybe will one day release but they weren't the works I wanted to see published first. A very troubling traveling event happened yet again in between this all and I continued on as if not happened but boundaries that should not be crossed in family members were. And some people would rather hide behind some feigned nice image to their close family members, brothers and sisters when they aren't that close to everyone else being they live in the north and hardly ever see them at all. So much that people often only hear of them briefly in their own everyday lives. Pretending to be this stand up guy everyone knows is a monster but no one says anything. I almost just got tired of bullshit and almost wasted time writing things and giving a fuck and realized that I did not give a fuck anymore at all.
My balls might has well been gone at that point. Or to say that really; everything that was good in my life was stolen from me. I had little interest in women and as of proof; I followed several interesting accounts with women bare naked and doing various things and day by day to say realized there was nothing that attractive therein. Once in which would have excited me. Then this wannabe good guy who is basically a devil tries to shove me the wrong place every time there is an attractive girl and attempt to show me up as I eat real delicious food and not some humdrum crap. Noticeably to say if I was to move anywhere. I would never move to the north. The food is just fucking terrible. The only plus is that people don't have a truck gear up their ass as they do in the south. I rather not say that I did not care and I did not. All I cared about was getting home safely and not prison for fucking beating the shit of a person.
By the time school rolled around again. I was not doing all that well. People-viewers had abandoned me. These dumb brick pornstar wannabes hated me for writing stuff about them in a reality light! I had all these dumb business cards. While I had mental interest in women. Certain things did not flow right. What did the lord say until the man? Give him some rest? Or just give him a test of sorts to see if he could be as trashy as any other male regularly there in his life yet but older? Yes, I felt as if I was enduring a test when I got some weird invite from a spam account it seemed that bare the image of a counselor I had met that day. She seemed to be one of those strange people who liked showcasing their bodies on the net. Inviting my account to then her snapchat which had worse pictures. Ones in which she was naked of course but her face or some vital private covered. Some would say invest to take this woman out. Some would say report her. What I was really doing was investigating if it was really her behind the account or some spammer. But one thing that made it her behind the account was because a lesser employee under her guise and mentorship also had an account. Basically I wanted to report them but I was not that interested like a teenage dream to record each image or even the existence of the page or accounts. I only got one image and then I decided not to report them because seriously~ there was a need for a diversity hire at that school and frankly really don't like the school enough to improve its employees who are eventually going to get found out and cannot go back to how their little status quo of getting by while scamming people works day to day. Imagine they start another account to just make some little money but some people don't act in a mannerism acceptable to keep the status quo and want her reported and removed from her job. The thing is I had remorse for the woman that she would loose her job and if pendling her nude images for money in some spam deal one should assume one is in need for money. And otherwise were not a bad person and some would rather have them than some grubby old man or some old woman. But maybe I realized that I have become to use to older women ganging up on me that I accept they need special awards.
I once again tried to publish my works starting with Mysterious and Changer but the deal with school pushed it out of the way. Decided to focus on other things for one reason or another. Just to insure my health was okay. I was not going to push myself again and then nearly die because of asshole people.
I assured myself in doing several works however that continued to push me to my goal. I did better in school this semester than my entire life.In something academically sound like history made a A and B in different classes. I talked to many girls in two different community colleges and maybe some people are just sheltered to be more racist than in the one with more let's say more white people. Maybe proving that racism is a learned cultural thing and choice as all these people in a particular college campus were all minority people with few whites just like my highschool. I passed out many business cards to practice speaking to people and just advertising for this website. It did not go well either the effort of talking to girls. Many people straight up are just rude to say and are just waiting for the door to hit them in the face and it will be all the harder when they realize there are no nice people around and guy with glasses was probably just nice and not some nerd or some underling or some person to disrespect. And really for what it is worth; they believing they know things that a person who has been to a four year college for a whole fucking year does not know and as well as a community college and succeeded in getting a degree from there on their own merits with no academic support from anyone in the form of cheating or else maybe one day will find their lives much more easier when they finally quit college and aim for lesser professions. Or maybe embrace the spirit of weak will and giving up and their own strength as students is not awareness but youth and naivety. Naivety that slowly wears off as you get older in the adult world. And their feigned awareness of people and the threats the pose because of their glasses and real world experience is just delusions of their ego inacting what they want to see and hear to be important when they aren't even doing what is mainly even that expected of people their age and yes of education.
I don't know if anyone knows this but sometimes its not worth staying at some schools when they have pathetic forms of majors like graphic design that rob willing naive participants of money and put them into debt for no damned reason while they don't have real skills to succeed in the job market and some people who have 2 year degrees have better job opportunities and skills than those who went for four years when the people have no skills to back up all those years of supposed learning. Anyhow a person's aim in education should not be just to get by so they have some type of better job and yet don't have the necessary skills to do it right! It should be to learn skills and do jobs right. But many people don't have that view and frankly its childish as many people cannot get jobs compared to others like them in their same class with the same degree because all they did was just study to pass and not learn anything at all. Yet to say some majors aren't graphic design and science is so destined by rules and regulation and empirical truths that no one can be one to fail by the opinion of a professor unless the teachers are corrupt. But to say for some majors even at a community college-you get the same thing no matter where you go. Same learning and same things and maybe teaching is better at some places and that might help people. But people who just expect the world to beckon them gifts don't go anywhere when they don't take their studies seriously ever at all. Nor anyone elses and are just doomed to fail either at school or life.
I pondered many things during this time and never wrote them down. I was too emotional nulled by the previous happenings of the years and maybe that everytime you remember you could get excited about women~ certain people never were in your life. And some people are always pushing you down.I continued creating stories as I did since fall 2016. I created MK MZODERN WORLDS and maybe in the future you will see these works. But I never spoke of it. It was this everyday thing of enduring talking to people and the girls and their rejection. Honestly there was this military guy I waste good time in which I could have spoken to a real girl. The guy himself was so racist and so deluded like one of those child students who just graduated highschool I talked to that were girls and realized it was just a cultural thing of laziness not to consider their own racism. I worked on many things and had many successes to at least in views. Just waiting to reach better heights I was and worked on many works. Around Christmas after all the duds in speaking to people and girls and no one even bothering to visit my site with their rude asses who probably will suck ass when they need to take some business class to succeed in the four college if they make it that far- I was fed up. I tried to keep my anger down but you know I could not. I lost it and worked on Black Magic and Zino Flyboy, Magma 109 and other works. I was not going to give in and not give out. The Christmas I worked day and night all through just to get away from this nightmare I find myself living in the people nothing but monsters.Everyday dreaming of the day I would pull the switch and finally be out of the idea debt and over time working on Zino Flyboy, Magma 109 and Black Magic was finally able to reach the goal. I brought back Krushre, a brand of comic ideas to expand my storytelling horizons and AMD Theater one of the offspring of ideas that spawned the brand of Krushre and its thought pattern before.I revived the very ideas I was going with to market MK MZODERN in the fall 2016 and tell its story to do other great things.Now is that time. I will tell the story. And I don't care what people like. I do it for what; to complete a goal and an ambition-no one else can do. Nothing that everyone holds their heads up high on their pride of what little or what stupid nonsense they do. Never recognizing their character's real worth. I complete the things no one else dares do and don't give stupid excuses on not to do them but as well think and act with reason and pride. Restraint and order and not crufixation in the surroundings of set society and racist beliefs and school learning to give my life meaning. I seek to do great things that no one wants people to do. No one wants people to live and no one wants people to bring. Because it shows real character and real strength and real valor they can never show and will cry to God about all the minorities, white or black people and fear people and never notice its pathetic they cannot realize their own unique characters to live in life and need to linchpin on hatred and agony of cultural self disrespect and overt clingyness just to live in the guise of people. Just writing about complex things I am.
But I really say that sort of thing just makes you endure hardship and does not allow you to place emphasis on important things. Some people mocked me in the past for being a writer. Same people would support racists of republicans and still listen to rap and be of this middle eastern origin. Not to mention this person is like a demented fox whose firefighter father stood around too much bigots and then thought he was one and then his entire family should been so. But my friends unlike trash that grew up to be basically an inverse of what they originally were in their childhood-some people can appreciate written thoughts and plans. Did I make it this far by crying and complaining? No; I made it this far because of plans and working. I have worked hard even if no one says so. You know for time I continued to write enduring toxic social behavior at a particular college as if the people wanted to lynch me just for studying and drawing and just being me. Shouting things at me and playing games.
Honestly realize that the world is something messed up. I did not inact on other people anything. The summer after that semester I sought enlightenment and to get better in my own life of not tolerance but acceptance of my own humanity and I don't need any bitch teacher, consuelor, parents, other older adults, student peers younger or older to recognize my humanity. I planned that summer. You know for a while no one visited MK MZODERN because I was focusing on creating this new awesome MK MZODERN up to date with the time my friends-more darker too. Had different articles too that people liked. I believe that people like the layout of that site because it reminds them of one of the layouts for a magazine in 2016 fall. I honestly embarked yet that summer to regain the main blog and thus my life and regain control of what I felt was respect and power to shape my own life. It was not easy. I was very much in agony every day and only the drawing took it away.
Some people mentioned girls and all the stuff of the women and their doings with them. Some people having girlfriends that I knew. I did not care. Once upon a time when I wrote all these works first in 2004 to maybe even 2006~ all I did was care about girls, but in the time of that summer I could not give a fuck. All I wanted was to complete my works and I did not care what plan to use or what I would use to succeed and succeed against people. There was no one to love. Everyone hated me and I lived in this constant circle of family hatred and realizing they did not like me even my younger sister seemed to despise me. I did not want to live amongst these people anymore. I did not want to live in Texas nor Houston anymore. I never wanted to hear the name of Houston again. I decided one day so troubled about who I seemed to use to be in caring about girls and all that crap...to draw the Mysterious and Changer I knew I could always draw. It did not have to be perfect at all. I drew it in part over a weekend and then on a Friday sometime later drew it completely. And I was amazed by my own strength. I tried to craft Runecasters, Tundra and American Legend yet they did not work out all the same. But maybe I realized I had recognized the importance of what Mysterious and Changer really meant to me and that since I remembered that and the time could craft a story from the ideas then to make it something embracing to my heart of what I wanted of the idea. And maybe softly soothing that I had finally completed this 2004 title and ambition. And that maybe somewhere in the universe lies a world where all the friends that I made that year and romantic little interests were still viable things continuing to flourish. The sad thing about fourth grade is simply that while it might have seemed everyone had that family connection without the teacher it was pointless. We all regulated to a system that did not give a fuck about people of color or if they had hearts or lived a life that is not in this racial system bullshit. Forcing people to a terrible highschool. Where they were no longer friends but bitter enemies by what; race? At least in that motherfucker's case who dare mock me about writing yet probably has such trouble even writing anything down that is not Fox News bullshit circus. Yet to say the memory of what things stand for is important. I remembered that as I went to school again in that shithole community college next to that unimportant highschool and just imped on by for credits all realizing that the education cycle in the region is so fucked up-no one would ever learn anything as they were to in the "digital publishing class". If anything all the class did was prepare you to fail and certainly taught such outdated regimes one starts to realize why regulations and standards of truth are important in science and while it might be good to study in science it is not good to study in graphic design when no one regulates anything and anyone get away teaching things that are not productive to what is taught elsewhere even in the worst places to get a graphic design education. And some old crack can just get away playing graphic designer jesus and not recognizing that people have a right to be taught the real subject matter and not be fed a bunch of shreds of old and outdated paper cut out graphic design that no one uses and if they did-surely they did not pass on the means of the old crack's means and ways.
Somehow in the fall of 2017; I started to craft new ideas and realized I was drowning in works I could never be so sure I could create. I wanted to change that. I had changed the perception of my sight of reality once before by creating the Mysterious and Changer comic and even if I had failed to create other comics like Tundra and American Legend; there was always tomorrow. Eventually I dedicated my time to writing mostly that turn until the fall came to a November clause. I decided to create an entire grouping of comics called 2by2 comics meant to be 4by4 comics or 4 page comics at first. I worked hard and many other ideas were spawned and I felt great. People had a great presence in want on Twitter those days and awaited new stories and new ideas and new progress. I had so much fun all myself that no one else in my family could ever feel. This was my own special secret and no one was ever going to figure it out. I created many works and not everyone shared my thrill and I continued past the new year and until march. I dedicated my time in writing of different stories in the tome of the Mornings, other things like Pale Rider, progress of completing this goal of the four page comics that by february became 2 page comics when I refused to share the elements of some stories because I felt them to mature and too sex driven to be the right ideas for the works. It was rather a form of quality control but not to say the content was bad; I felt it was too sex driven and while I liked these works. Its not what I wanted at first to show people of these ideas. But to say it reflected what I was dreaming of. Some to say the first story of Mornings is something I did have the feelings of dreams about. But was it dream or reality? I still only recognized to write the beginning of a story down.Eventually I concluded working these things for a while in which I would have published them but they were drawn on lined paper. Honestly back then-a year ago I did not have the solution to remove the lines and it took this portfolio project-to push me to use something I was experimenting with. I found the means to remove the lines. Using the tablet and the healing brush to remove the lines~making the paper seem as if it never had lines before. Ultimately one asks why lines-because many people don't carry around fancy paper or even printer paper and for some people that is something hard to invest anytime to get over and over again when around you people else in real life often have lined paper books and notebooks and regularly if you are student; you draw what you can on lined paper. Often to say some people drop books and then forget them, don't want them and are lost to them forever and to save paper and as well get some space for an idea you take this book or tablet or pack of paper. Because no real person goes out and buys 75 packs of paper for their different series. I draw on lined paper because it is what is most available to draw on and not get in much trouble for taking printer paper out of printers to draw on. Honestly; for the printer paper-it is more like wasting utility to only draw on that certain type of paper. And wasting time to develop skill. Lined paper allows you many opportunities to draw because it is all around you and all happening around you too.
Often to say that after the Red Canary work for the portfolio show; I did work more on works like Sunglasses and Apollo which more at that time were things I had worked on in my spare time between school and the other works and tasks a person does in a day. In the summer I after the graphic novel and working on it for a large bit of the summer and people dropping on me that supported me since that fall 2017 with all the different stories and stuff and progress~finally gave out the graphic novel. Yet it was too late; all these people were truly not supporters of what I was all about just a small time period of what I was doing something extraordinary and pushing my limits.
I decided that I was not for the people after all. I was just for myself. I continued and I colored two titles of 2by2 comics; Bandar Pitt and then Chainman and Duster. People like Chainman and Duster because it had cinematic effects in one part of the story and was very well drawn. I had other works in which I could have released and maybe will one day release but they weren't the works I wanted to see published first. A very troubling traveling event happened yet again in between this all and I continued on as if not happened but boundaries that should not be crossed in family members were. And some people would rather hide behind some feigned nice image to their close family members, brothers and sisters when they aren't that close to everyone else being they live in the north and hardly ever see them at all. So much that people often only hear of them briefly in their own everyday lives. Pretending to be this stand up guy everyone knows is a monster but no one says anything. I almost just got tired of bullshit and almost wasted time writing things and giving a fuck and realized that I did not give a fuck anymore at all.
My balls might has well been gone at that point. Or to say that really; everything that was good in my life was stolen from me. I had little interest in women and as of proof; I followed several interesting accounts with women bare naked and doing various things and day by day to say realized there was nothing that attractive therein. Once in which would have excited me. Then this wannabe good guy who is basically a devil tries to shove me the wrong place every time there is an attractive girl and attempt to show me up as I eat real delicious food and not some humdrum crap. Noticeably to say if I was to move anywhere. I would never move to the north. The food is just fucking terrible. The only plus is that people don't have a truck gear up their ass as they do in the south. I rather not say that I did not care and I did not. All I cared about was getting home safely and not prison for fucking beating the shit of a person.
By the time school rolled around again. I was not doing all that well. People-viewers had abandoned me. These dumb brick pornstar wannabes hated me for writing stuff about them in a reality light! I had all these dumb business cards. While I had mental interest in women. Certain things did not flow right. What did the lord say until the man? Give him some rest? Or just give him a test of sorts to see if he could be as trashy as any other male regularly there in his life yet but older? Yes, I felt as if I was enduring a test when I got some weird invite from a spam account it seemed that bare the image of a counselor I had met that day. She seemed to be one of those strange people who liked showcasing their bodies on the net. Inviting my account to then her snapchat which had worse pictures. Ones in which she was naked of course but her face or some vital private covered. Some would say invest to take this woman out. Some would say report her. What I was really doing was investigating if it was really her behind the account or some spammer. But one thing that made it her behind the account was because a lesser employee under her guise and mentorship also had an account. Basically I wanted to report them but I was not that interested like a teenage dream to record each image or even the existence of the page or accounts. I only got one image and then I decided not to report them because seriously~ there was a need for a diversity hire at that school and frankly really don't like the school enough to improve its employees who are eventually going to get found out and cannot go back to how their little status quo of getting by while scamming people works day to day. Imagine they start another account to just make some little money but some people don't act in a mannerism acceptable to keep the status quo and want her reported and removed from her job. The thing is I had remorse for the woman that she would loose her job and if pendling her nude images for money in some spam deal one should assume one is in need for money. And otherwise were not a bad person and some would rather have them than some grubby old man or some old woman. But maybe I realized that I have become to use to older women ganging up on me that I accept they need special awards.
I once again tried to publish my works starting with Mysterious and Changer but the deal with school pushed it out of the way. Decided to focus on other things for one reason or another. Just to insure my health was okay. I was not going to push myself again and then nearly die because of asshole people.
I assured myself in doing several works however that continued to push me to my goal. I did better in school this semester than my entire life.In something academically sound like history made a A and B in different classes. I talked to many girls in two different community colleges and maybe some people are just sheltered to be more racist than in the one with more let's say more white people. Maybe proving that racism is a learned cultural thing and choice as all these people in a particular college campus were all minority people with few whites just like my highschool. I passed out many business cards to practice speaking to people and just advertising for this website. It did not go well either the effort of talking to girls. Many people straight up are just rude to say and are just waiting for the door to hit them in the face and it will be all the harder when they realize there are no nice people around and guy with glasses was probably just nice and not some nerd or some underling or some person to disrespect. And really for what it is worth; they believing they know things that a person who has been to a four year college for a whole fucking year does not know and as well as a community college and succeeded in getting a degree from there on their own merits with no academic support from anyone in the form of cheating or else maybe one day will find their lives much more easier when they finally quit college and aim for lesser professions. Or maybe embrace the spirit of weak will and giving up and their own strength as students is not awareness but youth and naivety. Naivety that slowly wears off as you get older in the adult world. And their feigned awareness of people and the threats the pose because of their glasses and real world experience is just delusions of their ego inacting what they want to see and hear to be important when they aren't even doing what is mainly even that expected of people their age and yes of education.
I don't know if anyone knows this but sometimes its not worth staying at some schools when they have pathetic forms of majors like graphic design that rob willing naive participants of money and put them into debt for no damned reason while they don't have real skills to succeed in the job market and some people who have 2 year degrees have better job opportunities and skills than those who went for four years when the people have no skills to back up all those years of supposed learning. Anyhow a person's aim in education should not be just to get by so they have some type of better job and yet don't have the necessary skills to do it right! It should be to learn skills and do jobs right. But many people don't have that view and frankly its childish as many people cannot get jobs compared to others like them in their same class with the same degree because all they did was just study to pass and not learn anything at all. Yet to say some majors aren't graphic design and science is so destined by rules and regulation and empirical truths that no one can be one to fail by the opinion of a professor unless the teachers are corrupt. But to say for some majors even at a community college-you get the same thing no matter where you go. Same learning and same things and maybe teaching is better at some places and that might help people. But people who just expect the world to beckon them gifts don't go anywhere when they don't take their studies seriously ever at all. Nor anyone elses and are just doomed to fail either at school or life.
I pondered many things during this time and never wrote them down. I was too emotional nulled by the previous happenings of the years and maybe that everytime you remember you could get excited about women~ certain people never were in your life. And some people are always pushing you down.I continued creating stories as I did since fall 2016. I created MK MZODERN WORLDS and maybe in the future you will see these works. But I never spoke of it. It was this everyday thing of enduring talking to people and the girls and their rejection. Honestly there was this military guy I waste good time in which I could have spoken to a real girl. The guy himself was so racist and so deluded like one of those child students who just graduated highschool I talked to that were girls and realized it was just a cultural thing of laziness not to consider their own racism. I worked on many things and had many successes to at least in views. Just waiting to reach better heights I was and worked on many works. Around Christmas after all the duds in speaking to people and girls and no one even bothering to visit my site with their rude asses who probably will suck ass when they need to take some business class to succeed in the four college if they make it that far- I was fed up. I tried to keep my anger down but you know I could not. I lost it and worked on Black Magic and Zino Flyboy, Magma 109 and other works. I was not going to give in and not give out. The Christmas I worked day and night all through just to get away from this nightmare I find myself living in the people nothing but monsters.Everyday dreaming of the day I would pull the switch and finally be out of the idea debt and over time working on Zino Flyboy, Magma 109 and Black Magic was finally able to reach the goal. I brought back Krushre, a brand of comic ideas to expand my storytelling horizons and AMD Theater one of the offspring of ideas that spawned the brand of Krushre and its thought pattern before.I revived the very ideas I was going with to market MK MZODERN in the fall 2016 and tell its story to do other great things.Now is that time. I will tell the story. And I don't care what people like. I do it for what; to complete a goal and an ambition-no one else can do. Nothing that everyone holds their heads up high on their pride of what little or what stupid nonsense they do. Never recognizing their character's real worth. I complete the things no one else dares do and don't give stupid excuses on not to do them but as well think and act with reason and pride. Restraint and order and not crufixation in the surroundings of set society and racist beliefs and school learning to give my life meaning. I seek to do great things that no one wants people to do. No one wants people to live and no one wants people to bring. Because it shows real character and real strength and real valor they can never show and will cry to God about all the minorities, white or black people and fear people and never notice its pathetic they cannot realize their own unique characters to live in life and need to linchpin on hatred and agony of cultural self disrespect and overt clingyness just to live in the guise of people. Just writing about complex things I am.
Comments
Post a Comment