progress of works. Two books saga. fall&winter 2017.
The mere quality of the actual stories in these two topic books is not great. They really are not focused on telling a story and only A1; China's Best does so because it is frankly a new story and people would have to get it to truly get the story and be invested in it. Yet to say one can travel alot but does not mean all the adventure is all that great. Suffering from a lack of ego support. A lack of self confidence in these works and those feelings and those situations had to be worked through to win it. Or to complete more works to a better quality. I found by the start of 2018; that writing a base and then working from that base was the best way to ensure quality and all the works since then have turned out better and with greater quality than the fall 2017 would allow. However to say~ I have been keeping back great stories and its time to let them shine. In the sum of these books are what; many stories from across the known scape of my works. Anything from Kyeombi to Krushre lies in these works. While the initial art work looks good; the rest of the artwork suffers from a lack of time and a lack of self. I would say that people should mind that when they create that the frame of quality in which they create is important and having some basis to control quality is good. Especially like writing of it in various manners and yet topics. Or much to be said what is used by others to ensure quality is to get other people to look at it all. And have their input. Or rather some people create things with others in the room; so they can have their support and input. That to be said only close people who don't mind you taking credit but eh-most people attribute these people at the beginning of their book or as a co author.
I say that fall 2017 was a bad time. I will not explain it and nor will it be truly ever named in this one post but maybe later. Even so these works were something I created while working my hardest at the 2by2 comic book effort. A grand reach of works I was working on so its no surprise they were hard to do. Without any written context whatsoever that was even common at that time period.
The works I create today of course are of better quality because I take more time and energy to actually reach what the story is about. Back then I would just draw without feeling-just tying to the images because that is how emotionally hurt I was and it would get worse before it got better.But as a person one could not hinder oneself about writing about feelings nor succumbing to them and worked to get ahead and over a year that is exactly what I have been doing. But often to say these works with the current landscape would be bettered and furthered.
Works included.
Titan Andy Andy Titan
A1; China's Best
Hunters X
France Noodle
Portia Lamac
Mornings 1 story
E047 Townshanes
Britain Kanjura school.
Egyptian Fairy tale
Treeguns.
This is across two books and other else people would wonder why I just do not just do the 2by2 stories in combination with these ones if I am going to do all the drawings for these works I have done is because I rather take it slow and wait for better things to build these works up.
I say that fall 2017 was a bad time. I will not explain it and nor will it be truly ever named in this one post but maybe later. Even so these works were something I created while working my hardest at the 2by2 comic book effort. A grand reach of works I was working on so its no surprise they were hard to do. Without any written context whatsoever that was even common at that time period.
The works I create today of course are of better quality because I take more time and energy to actually reach what the story is about. Back then I would just draw without feeling-just tying to the images because that is how emotionally hurt I was and it would get worse before it got better.But as a person one could not hinder oneself about writing about feelings nor succumbing to them and worked to get ahead and over a year that is exactly what I have been doing. But often to say these works with the current landscape would be bettered and furthered.
Works included.
Titan Andy Andy Titan
A1; China's Best
Hunters X
France Noodle
Portia Lamac
Mornings 1 story
E047 Townshanes
Britain Kanjura school.
Egyptian Fairy tale
Treeguns.
This is across two books and other else people would wonder why I just do not just do the 2by2 stories in combination with these ones if I am going to do all the drawings for these works I have done is because I rather take it slow and wait for better things to build these works up.
Comments
Post a Comment