the girlfriend and boyfriend.

Now in the particular classes of Biology lied a girl and a boy in English. I sat near both of them in either class and they so happened to be a boyfriend and girlfriend pair. I would have never noticed this if I did not meet the girl alone in the "hoody" rhyming dorm eatery. This girl was nice and alive in the real world in a place where people were so bent on the fake things and a cult mindset that they never considered real 3-d things.Just objects, images and sexual wants. I sat next to this boy for three days that first week. Sat near the girl two days in the week. And who did I like; the girl more obviously because she was not fake and not into whatever fluffy bullshit the english teacher was yapping about. Though not a cult believer-one of these fringe people who would never be a true believer but not a person one could say to help in a time of need. Possibly a person just to stand there and watch and believe he was participating in what everyone was doing. I did not like this guy. It would take me some time to get over apparent jealousy he was dating the girl. Often because of the girl later I would sit with them in the mornings at "hoody" rhyming eatery. Oh well to say about the girl.

The girl was a true people's person. Got along with everyone near her and guys more real than (and I would say more interesting than) guy with some muscles who sat near me in english. I never at the start would think they would be dating. Such a contrast indeed. The girl was friendly and very active in class but in a thoughtful manner and not a mind washed manner like the guy who tended to led with everyone in the class in indulging the teacher's bullshit. Its harder to lick a woman's cat or suck a man's dick when the subject is science and many people won't find any pleasantry words to conquer such people least its heavy information on the subject or the teacher is as much a hound or piece of flippant shit as they.

Ultimately; I thought the guy was single and maybe once he mentioned he had a girlfriend and talked to the class about it maybe making up ideas for people based on their appearance was solely mean and maybe their actions are what is what is garnered and yet I pondered. I still did not like this guy.

I did like the girl.She was someone to talk to it seemed. I believed in some way and manner I did feel that attraction that first week even if I did not talk to her in truth until much later past the first weeks and was excited that I finally spoke to the people's person. To say there were none in my highschool people's person. Some people would say that talkative people who speak to everyone are people's persons but when they treat many people like crap and give them nothing but it; it is quiet the nuisance and rapture. But these people aren't nice and while think they are liked and everyone likes them-they exclude alot of people and have the tendency to be republican, AP student and racist maybe even to their own people( here's looking at you Lebanese Bashir)~ are more like jerks, dicks and just bad people and not people's people. Or to say a people's person. Yet this girl was truly a person who surpassed the expectations of such a person. There was this guy called Kevin but yet he was a dude and maybe on drugs and moody and maybe this girl was the real deal and you could actually like this person ever the more because they are a girl and not a guy. Being said that maybe some people at some point of their life just want to see the other gender and possibilities therein and not waste time hanging with people who are just dicks and don't view women good. True people's person this girl that she would give me a guitar and not to get rid of it either. Just out of the goodness of her heart though I can only speak for the time period I would know her.Who knows who these people are today; all I know is they aren't together.

To clarify this couple was many of the pairs of girlfriends and boyfriends in the dorm space yet they would break up all the same who knows when and like many others did not last very long as they seemed to deem they would. Yet to say some contrast is so heavy that imagery or other things just keeps the relation strong and maybe at some time people realize they are so different and goals so different they leave each other alone and the relation ends. But to say each couple represented something of how strongly people accurately represented real world themes or where just doing it for the sake of cult and sake of sex and some people especially in the group near my room and girl who was scrawny and I held her boots probably most likely just had relationships just like that. Some things fizzle and everyone feels the impact and to say that maybe some people you should kick off your facebook or try to mention them as a continued friend and they highly diss you and other things that are harassing somewhat think can be done. Importance is that connections to be made like this not only impact the little two people but everyone else and other people's actions of course.
And maybe the expectations for relationships for many women and men at that place rather boys and girls with the title of women and men where all about sex and cruelty of using people and nothing more and maybe they were learning situations and maybe just forced institutions with no real nor clear meaning. Or maybe they were just accurately love-love that can always last or some of it that can never last as long as people need it to for their dreams of unity with an individual forever to exist or even a shorter time to even talk about later. Herein this place and tomorrow and today and even the yesterday past then I would have no girlfriends but many people who wanted to be after my blood because they thought I could be their boyfriend. And after my blood I do not mean people who wanted to be with me in any means nor manner. They ultimately hated me that in their hearts they ever felt a possibility to be with me. I felt sadness for many of these people that they were living in delusion and would never ask people anything and just assume people liked them because their roommate fucked them or by their simple appearance and their affinity for certain colored people who just wasted their time with them. But alas to say. Some people liked me but really one has to consider their true meaning and yes true meaning indeed in a new cultural setting of many people and different cultures and a cult mentality. To say that girl from before if I did not wait and tried to ask her out noticing that maybe I would not get another chance in this hostile place would fall into a pitfall of " I have a boyfriend" and the girl would always suspect you or it would cause trouble high indeed. In such a place full of animosity and rumors about people. There to say a person must see 3-d to not fall into trouble. And not listen to murmurs of dreams that are just dreams. And maybe some things in which you feel alone and people try to diminish are the real things. And people are not trying to make you fall into a pitfall but make a natural blessing a weapon. Therein a person begins to notice people who fall into the category of those who are hostile makers and never notice the santicity of willing connections between people. And up the need for these transgressions to embolden people in relations to cheat or people to cheat with them. There are many people like this in the world but in this place it comes with a venomous territory and one full of dangers of social trouble that often garner people into danger. Danger of immorality and believing this cult life style of predicament can be applied to life in general when it cannot; when its just the pitfall of kept people who are kept by force and those who willing join to keep the people who are kept to deliver the messages from ever being freed. Many people who cannot be seen. And many times you feel a great connection as being a person without a pairing to ever call your own and maybe you are glad you don't have a such cult fad and immoral set up relation that is forced and without this place falls to bits as people realize its folly. And see everyone being used because of your single nature and probably will not pair with people who are just misled as many pairings and are not real connections just fake forged ones that never go anywhere and are a waste of time. If not representative of a twisted and cringeworthy system. Feel the great connection to the people who aren't seen. Everything that has true morals and true meaning as people and individuals seeking self truth and goals and not malice nor privilege not any easy way of malice to represent yourself to get people to like you in the manner of a cult mindset.
Its true to say; that really the only hand that is of reality that turns here is that corruption runs to desacred something expected of human nature such as romantics and the girlfriend and boyfriend dynamic to be something of profit to a twisted dream to people who run and terrible system.

This is important to know going ahead because all the stories are somewhat effected by this even the ones today of the aftermath of such a system.


Comments

Popular Posts