Ladies and Gents; a bunch of articles by yours truly.

I've promised many things over the years but promise is most vital. The preservation of the blog and its records not dependant on google. Many people; don't know what MK MZODERN is about and that is why it necessary to write it as it begun. This site did not begin until the end of September and really started in October! Why is that important because there were so many changes leading up to that.

I was forced from the other blog I wrote up to the end of September on My Teenage Confection; a while and it did help keep a nice cultural feel and happiness mainly. But some people just destroyed it and if ever to say I had supportive folks at home-it never was the case. I had to up and change and I was tried of settling and I had to go the distance. This I knew. The name MK MZODERN was to respect the manner and attitude of going the distance alone. Many wonder why MK MZODERN RPM is so vital is because it continues the theme of going the distance to heightened extremes of the original gambit-could be said is the proper sequel to MK MZODERN if there ever was a story or brand behind it like maybe a movie series.

Yet to say there were many social conflicts up to then. I stopped talking to the girl who was actually nice.Only wanted to speak to the one who called herself Jackie just to write about her. At some length realized why I stop talking to the girl before and realized that I was just too gilted to not chase after some girls even if it was not safe to do so without some people trying to lynch you or hinder you or inanely and stupidly try to guilt you for even trying. I believe around the 11th of the September month I completed the conflagration actually. It was a Wednesday but it was early in the Wednesday and the previous week the social groups seemed to have settled to some distinction.

 That week being from Sunday the 1st to Sat 7. On Saturday met other people who were familiars to the group of people I hung with on that one day I did not go to sleep before the first day of class. They were nice of sorts and one girl was kind of annoying and demanded she be called a whore or a slut which was odd and sad and did not like Sleeping with Sirens; or songs that I played out loud everyone else seemed to like. The girl from english seemed to be having the time of her life. I wished to join her group; it did not work to wish and it would be rude to get up and talk to them out of the place of these people and mainly could not trust them with my computer that I would be ripped for if anything happened to by either one of my parents.

That same week met some other familiars of the the trio or rather maybe one them- who did not even go to the college and they would come everyday that week up to Thursday to play some games. This guy with a bitch attitude who later threatened to shit in my hair and the wannabe whore also came out and played. In the library, in my dorm room and the lobby focused on what? Yes-the conflagration a series of works. I had to go home that weekend and continued to work on the conflagration. There are stories with girls and maybe that Friday the 6th tried to speak to a girl from orientation but she was on the phone and I did not want to be rude. To be said she was one of the more normal people and I wanted sane people around me.  Namely a person who deems they call theirselves a whore is not mentally sound. To speak of such person I felt an attraction but yet realize that a person already has enough social image issues to deal with a person who has low self sense of worth and high disrespect for theirselves and while I wished to be a friend and help this person. This person was pretty much very just about causing theirselves self harm. Many people at that campus where about that in some many varieties and ways. In these beginning weeks to turn to the crappy cafeteria place that rhymes with "Hoody" lied a group of people who smoked and turned this one area into one large ashpit and maybe that's were the name conflagration comes from. The University later put up signs discouraging them to smoke there but it did not work but they soon dispersed after the fact of their original disappearance with the warnings and signs and then with the signs they just scattered and hardly were seen at that particular spot as the group was at first sight- a large group of people. If to be said to today; this could be its own story of a toxic hazard and why eventually people choose to go another direction because the smoke is not there and people if they smoke don't do so much it is a health hazard for every other non smoker. Yet to say smoking is not something good to do and don't promote that with Conflagration. They the smokers in a sense seemed to be just burning theirselves down.

Yet wait a week and on that Wednesday the 11th I completed the conflagration; in what I originally gauged could only do in some days but in exploration of new things you do much work and stuff you normally would not do to see how much you can discover in one time period. That day self proposed whore move in on one of the guys I hung out with that night before school started really. They-the group was bored nothing was on tv. I was just hanging out with them and writing. They decided to watch Maury. Later on it reminded me of watching stuff late night and writing but with other people and there was no malice type thing of this particular so self respecting girl trying to take this guy as a Popsicle. Yet this is around this time these people were not my friends anymore; too different from me to even begin with. On Friday the entire gang was there and I hung out with them and it was a waste of time. A total waste of time. There were two couples, the annoying guy who threatened me occasionally and his roommate who was a talker who did not hang out all the time. Maybe this guy was wise or maybe more social experienced because I would have had better success if I just stayed in my room and tried to not write about people in the place of the world. Other people would join in later but I believe this Friday was just in part the people who lived in the dorm rooms near the lobby I slept at that time. I saw the girl from english partying again and just wished to join her group but no avail. These people liked studying on Fridays on hanging out in the study room and then watching a movie. Particularly I did not like their movies. On Thursday, the guy who threatened me occasionally and thought he was funny brought on the movie triple X and I completed my english essay while hanging out with self confessed whore, the trio maybe and that one guy who was the roommate of the threatening guy. Anyways the guy who was the roommate did not stay long and I had to go to print my paper for class. I came across this girl called after a "C" tea. I thought she had beautiful eyes and went to go speak to her. But you would ask-did not you not off the other girl in fear that she would get too close to you and then be taken advantage of by people near you? I did ask myself that question but really sometimes maybe people decide they aren't going to let people be taken advantage of . They would "protect" them from being used just for someone's pleasure. But maybe one in speaking to this girl and her demands for a stapler in the printing room that can only be gotten by stairs that lead outside because for security reasons don't want people gain entrance from the outside into the building or the elevator that is slow as hell~ decides that after printing their shit and getting her a stapler and putting the papers back with their work and talking to her and waiting to return the stapler-decides that maybe they aren't worth it. Too overtly bossy and remind you strangely of the girls who would be so sexually aggressive. Putting the stapler back-talk to her one more time and then leave and rejoin the others. The wannabe whore is putting some type of endearing stratagem on the boy who stayed up with you and apart of the trio. Anyways focus on the movie and it ends great but realize; where is your story going? So convoluted already; these odd social relations with girls and the odd people here who are probably to sexually active for their own good if not to say your own particular roommate. Who by now-has introduced you to girls he then either fucks or either fucks over after they stop by to fold his clothes or yet the folding clothes is yet to happen. Decide that really there is only one person you want and its not really that complicated. Come that Friday  will attempt to talk to girl in English but yet my friends what happens. The English teacher demands to speak with you. And gives you this lame talk about how education is your job and you must come on time and not fall asleep of which you never did ever fall asleep- just had your eyes closed because the class is both boring and disturbing in the people who are there with these venom plated eyes as if something is wrong with them. See and you lose your chance to be talkative with this girl and just have to go to the library with the desperate people and so innocent minorities.

That library of course could have just been said to be the public hang out as people did not respect being quiet there and some people thought they were cute for being loud and rude within it. ( And maybe how people utilize something for another means like in cyberpunk and don't read any of the books ever at all.)Yet realize when you come back to your room; how you never sleep there and have been disenfranchised from it and even the anger of what your parents would be if they knew you slept on a comfy bench instead of a room that is paid on debt- because maybe you just blank them out because of all the wrong they have done up to then. And really don't care if they care about you at all. Just there all alone and then hang out with these people and these couples who will never know what it is like to be alone, or do something in which they are entirely alone with no support from anyone and maybe someone who is maybe to a RA is just not going to be a good person in total because of their overwhelming privilege. A such person mindwashed by the thoughts and system of the culture of their employers and refuses to be good enough a person to fight back against the wrong? Hmm?
Leading up to a Saturday where after everyone leaves instead of going to sleep- watch anime in the study room refusing to ever be in that room with the guy who just fornicates alot.

Anywhere from the 15th to the 21st is where the shit hits the fan. Forced home yet again that Saturday day later. And maybe should tell you that maybe some things are better at home that you don't have to deal with a fornicator and have your own fucking room. But a person wants a college experience not freedom from a fornicator therein who could just be forced to be compliant with common courtesy and civility. Cause none of the girls that he ever introduces yet bangs likes you ever the least. And just creates more people problems for you. Just focusing now on dreams and goals. And how to bypass the english teacher and venomous fellow students to even properly talk to the girl you like and not be engaged in feral caral activity of then trying so boldly to even tell you who you are. That week-decide to come back and have been writing songs again. Decide to close the story of Real Nature for another volume or maybe two later. Yet no one approves of your songs and it seems the death days of My Teenage Confection when your parents insult you and your life work of creation as something as just tennant of childhood and nothing they have done has ever existed. As if gaslighting to a better situation and yet alternative or when things could have been said to even be good between them and you. But them being the rude jerks they are would always do the same shit and over again. Decide for a week of what to do noticing you are being watched. And while life continues on. Realize; they are not the deciders of life and no is and on the next week's start after the decision week end the My Teenage Confection to create MK MZODERN. That my friends is the true surroundings of the start of MK MZODERN. And now that you know these surroundings what does that tell you about what I am going to do? Tell you it all from all different weeks up to the point of October 2013. Then I am going to tell you about October 2013 and then conclude because November and December are something else entirely in gambit, texture, exploration and happenings.

But this will be done in many articles and so there will be many articles talking about stuff and even referencing to things I have written up in the past since the start of MK MZODERN.


Comments

Popular Posts