Now onto color.

Been drawing many things but it ends a journey of three years to create comics.I've come a long distance. Been drifting through so many works. Do you know how many versions of Technogothica I have worked on up to this date; 9. Maybe fitting for 2019 but the number could be higher. I have delayed many works to work on outlining or completing some works. Decided to either come back and finish each drawing with another drawing effort or just complete the full drawings when I come back around after punishing another work. But now its time for color. Yes; if you follow last year~ coloring this year comes three months early. As there was an event called color fest and attempted to color many titles in the 2by2 comic selection yet they weren't even nearly ready or what I wanted people to see about my comics on the first attempt. This time will be different! However the Kyeombi works will be first. The graphic novel works and the Mornings works will be last.
(LINK) The list of works to become.
And so further said a gambit to create many comics is over.
The next one will be about color.

Comments

Popular Posts