Kyeombi.

I realize I have not made myself clear and that maybe Kyeombi is somewhat an enigma.Yet my friends; a person does not actually have to talk about their entire life because I have been working on Kyeombi for a grand majority of it. And that sometimes people just don't want to talk about their entire lives because it has not always been 2019 and these surroundings of social media, Trump and phones. Things were so much different in the past. The works of Zino Flyboy and Mysterious and Changer and others up to Maxim are apart of the original comic book company/tv company called Smile by me in 2002 to 2005. Namely I still called the effort Smile up to 2008. But after Ike and a bunch of stuff happened. I changed Smile into Kyeombi. Works like Polards and Jake and the Morphs were created in the tumultuous era of 2006 to 2008. "Tumultuous" because it truly was a terrible time period but else great in self growth and ability to like ones own music and not follow with everyone else in their shitty-self hating music tastes changing what was just music and fun into self hatred and self pity.Ugh. But I say that there was a time period from 2009 to 2012 that was just self inspired and mainly by 2012 the Kyeombi then was inspired by different themes than before and things very mature. Things that shaped how MK MZODERN would become and works later featured on it. Works also around the 2012 Kyeombi to 2013 Kyeombi(namely which is when I stopped creating titles under the brand to experiment elsewhere-this blog being of of those places) were of a different setting and taking the themes of home life and yet home life problems solved in a tranquil peaceful matter that was not outrageous or brutal. Meaning to say it aimed to be of the world and how people can solve problems without violence. This ability to solve things without violence was necessary in college as I don't think I could not stop myself from reacting in a violent tendency if I never came to write of these subject matters. Well to say most people could not be from the bullshit I would face in college.Always keeping my calm. Never did I loose on it people even when they did the worse. But you know what. Those people don't deserve to be praised for wrong which is why I write the upcoming tales that which I will write that tell of a place and how I tried to adapt my style of story telling to make a better Kyeombi.

Comments

Popular Posts