So hard to loop around.

The day of the end is a doom. I try so hard to loop around.
The doom does not chase and it does not come
cannot escape the feelings for dodging it consuming me
either entirely. The day of the end is a doom. I try so hard
to loop around. The doom does not chase, it does not come.
I try to escape the feelings for dodging it consuming me.
The doom, so hard to loop around
the doom, so hard to loop around.
The room. The doom. so hard to loop around.
the doom is so hard to loop around.
The day of the end is a doom. I try so hard to loop around.
Confound. The day is the doom. I sleep in the living room.
The day is a doom. Try so hard to loop around yet it does not matter.
If I give you a human heart to match hers-they come to chase me and her
do worse things to her than ever imagine because they are gross.
Nasty and rude. Saying and singing a crude theory of life that is not even
right everyone knows is wrong. Stupid demons they are tested out theories of
a supposed anti thesis life; a hell. They are so tried of creating things to make hell
they try to make theirselves god. Trying so hard to loop around anything good
of the world exists out of their ego and they do not have the transcendent mind
they are something unking. They do not have transcendent mind
they want to act the part; nasty and rude.
Just trying to avoid slashing to bits. The little nasty shits.
The doom is trying is hard to avoid the violence of stars but in the damn
end of three years to descend. I will and must defeat it all.
The doom. Is slashing.
The doom is ravishing your ability to hell.

Comments

Popular Posts