What inspired Spineworld comic to even be.




 I am pretty sure many in the audience have never played this game. Never seen it at all. But the song and its fringe songs sound a bit just like sounds from the game and references a game of sorts and I find that the black orbed hooded creatures in one of the many scenes in this music video remind me of the npc characters in the game or look like they could belong in the realm of Spineworld. It was in spring 2016 when I saw this video and it reminded me of Spineworld and maybe my duty of it being a dream for me to finally create a comic for it. And so my friends that is what I aimed yet again to do. I had plans to do so in 2015 and it was not that long ago and maybe the ideas were different but sadly the idea would only take shape in the form of a talk with a former gamer called K, V will I call her here. How she believed my art style could reach the potentials. Along the drafting of Zino Flyboy; I created Spineworld's story in a word document and starting crafting in paper and drawing and in my particular methods its story. This was last year around the entrance to August and frankly I was finally glad to see the work in drawing like never before to be done. It would take until later this year when the artist group, Blaqk Audio released new music and eventually was prompted to the same video and recognize that in addition to Zino Flyboy which the work Spineworld(comic) was created after being completed it should too and that brings us today.

Unfortunately I had too much other things to complete this day. And yet while this being a goal to color it soon- a person must have patience. I, innately could have finished certain drawings already by this time but changed to do more outlines than real shapes complete as I have been doing. Usually I draw everything at once albeit some times when the path is not well defined. It saves time and does not give the headache of retaining all that information. Sometimes to say one can be capable of overworking theirselves. For a long time I have had to pace myself but I have just be constantly going at works and never taking a break. Often to say the website of MK MZODERN is not as imaginative and high paced it usually would be because I am focusing on larger things. Namely sometimes people just need to take it slow when things don't offer the level of pleasure they are supposed to. Aiming amongst the guns of what needs to be said. After I did some amount of Spineworld in most recent times, it just was not fun and I was tired and no way of sitting was bringing me pleasure so I basically jotted down what was to happen and let it be for another time some good work to occur and add onto the very story itself. But maybe I would be elsewhere if this was my own work but its not and it not be. Taking some breathes to improve overall life aspect and yet ability to draw in pleasure. As I expect this of Spineworld and won't go back to it least there are some good conditions to work within that it does not seem a blurry rush.

Yet later on will create a Spineworld and Chaotic page to inform people of brands they might not be familiar with when they read this blog and to educate the general public of these brands when encountering this site. Brands that met bad endings when many people still had a want for them.

Comments

Popular Posts