Hedonist Journey.
I created the first few pages of Hedonist Journey. Or rather the first story of Mornings. Mornings 1 or Morning 1 as it is to be called previously. The story will not be ready anytime soon and is still in development for now but depending on conditions but that could change.Many of the works in the two books have been worked on before but not to the quality I want and some have never been worked on before and it will take a while to create them all. It seems very easy when you have had many times to work on your craft for certain stories over the years but some stories in the two book selection are new works indeed and in truth. Yes; for all it sake finding the character of the story is more enjoyable then coloring things but at one time I did color things and this was around the Neoethic time period in 2016 fall. Yet really I just don't have the time nor patience to color these days least its online as online coloring has all the colors in the world and you don't have to invent them at all.
I got some special articles planned and think I will first do these special articles about church and easter and be committed in a relationship.Somehow I find it very interesting of course. Church and religions are something many people reject entirely because of people living off it doing the most wrong and yes wrong that does not improve their lives but makes it worse. Only a devil says its okay to cheat. Only a devil says polygamy is wrong because they link it to modern definitions of singular relationships and yet they cannot even be true in their one unit relationship. Relationship are but about trust and no matter the members- a betrayal of trust and doing things unwanted by the other parties such an addition of another member in a single or multi plated relationship is wrong. Only devils create excuses for people to hate things that they could never ever even know about at all. Pushing hatred onto people who have done nothing wrong and people try to make their lacking characteristics the symbol of authority and humanity it never will ever be. I am sick to death of people clamoring to hate religion just because of the coachroaches that nest within just to push nonsense that helps no one and are only after money and nothing more. No one is willing to ever say these things and my friends this has been troubling me for two years near. The level of betrayal I feel by a certain wannabe Houston socialite is so disgusting and grim-one can realize the lack of "good" in a person who hides behind God and God's voice can not even reach the faggot. Does something immoral and wrong and some would consider a waste of money for a church. And everyone is behind him to death. I used to be going to church all the time of my accord. But you know what after I realized all the time of these year- a revealing fact revealed the entire picture revealed in the cracks I was standing on~ let me know I was right for never trusting this new pastor. For all to say has been guiding people in the wrong way and introducing the wrong things that just poison people's lives. This Easter Sunday; I don't want to unify behind this pastor and his sorely abused wife who he cheated on and just fucked a mistress so that she had a fucking child and frankly you will never see that child ever while he showcases his legal children. I find it sick and gross. People can stand behind a lizard who cannot even do things right when he is supposed to be the little baptist authority. It just pisses me off to no end to know that church was never a safe place from the same type of fuckers who went to my highschool and taught there.
There is a vision of right and yes; maybe somehow this all ties into a journey and people will fight to not be involved with the wrong crowd and wrong people indeed and in truth. And that we should all fight to not be involved with these people.
I got some special articles planned and think I will first do these special articles about church and easter and be committed in a relationship.Somehow I find it very interesting of course. Church and religions are something many people reject entirely because of people living off it doing the most wrong and yes wrong that does not improve their lives but makes it worse. Only a devil says its okay to cheat. Only a devil says polygamy is wrong because they link it to modern definitions of singular relationships and yet they cannot even be true in their one unit relationship. Relationship are but about trust and no matter the members- a betrayal of trust and doing things unwanted by the other parties such an addition of another member in a single or multi plated relationship is wrong. Only devils create excuses for people to hate things that they could never ever even know about at all. Pushing hatred onto people who have done nothing wrong and people try to make their lacking characteristics the symbol of authority and humanity it never will ever be. I am sick to death of people clamoring to hate religion just because of the coachroaches that nest within just to push nonsense that helps no one and are only after money and nothing more. No one is willing to ever say these things and my friends this has been troubling me for two years near. The level of betrayal I feel by a certain wannabe Houston socialite is so disgusting and grim-one can realize the lack of "good" in a person who hides behind God and God's voice can not even reach the faggot. Does something immoral and wrong and some would consider a waste of money for a church. And everyone is behind him to death. I used to be going to church all the time of my accord. But you know what after I realized all the time of these year- a revealing fact revealed the entire picture revealed in the cracks I was standing on~ let me know I was right for never trusting this new pastor. For all to say has been guiding people in the wrong way and introducing the wrong things that just poison people's lives. This Easter Sunday; I don't want to unify behind this pastor and his sorely abused wife who he cheated on and just fucked a mistress so that she had a fucking child and frankly you will never see that child ever while he showcases his legal children. I find it sick and gross. People can stand behind a lizard who cannot even do things right when he is supposed to be the little baptist authority. It just pisses me off to no end to know that church was never a safe place from the same type of fuckers who went to my highschool and taught there.
There is a vision of right and yes; maybe somehow this all ties into a journey and people will fight to not be involved with the wrong crowd and wrong people indeed and in truth. And that we should all fight to not be involved with these people.
Comments
Post a Comment