sleep on that monday.
Yes. I did many things on that Monday. I could but only come back to a room where guess what-roommate had some friends over. I tried to rest on by bed and ignore the vomit smell. There were three girls in the room. Two were tubs of round circles and one was actually attractive. I introduced myself laying down. The certain girl called Kiara peered over me and it felt strange and yet weird. I did not make eye contact and then realized my purpose here and sat up. I left the room and went to lay on this bench in the clean area of the lobby near the study room I met those three folks. For a while I slept and then people arrived along with the three folks before. I decided to wake up so no one did anything to me and socialize with them. I ended up hanging with them and brought my backpack out to study with them in that space. The roommate was asleep and his friends gone. After hanging with these people for a while not to be rude; I was putting on my own interesting face. These people were so boring. The girls dressed odd. The girl I immediately was attracted with black hair had a boyfriend. They watched strange shit as they studied. They were not all that fun in consideration to the lack of morals in doing certain things they possessed. I do not know about you; but doing drugs even the more popularized weed is just stupid and bad. I will never be a one person to smoke a e-cig and think I am cute. They might have tried to be accepting of everyone but tried to act the experts on race meaning that many of the people had either self hating tendencies or racist tendencies outside their nice front and if I met them in other circumstances I am sure only the girl who I was attracted to and the guy would be nice people to be by. But such is just the work of getting an accurate picture. You don't fuck with the bicycle gangsters if you want to record how they live do you? And that is why for the longest fucking time I said nothing in return to the guy who threatened to shit in my hair or the guy who threatened to beat me by throwing a chair actually going to do it. But man, nothing beats when everyone returns to their room and you sleep outside because guess what; your room smells like vomit. And what happened today confirms that if you change rooms you could stuck with some unbearable hostile or apart of malice to say and maybe while the room mate is a sort of ladies man or party goer at this point in your reference; he is not some bastard that stoops to the floor and is a wild animal out for people's blood. Keep it locked in as they would say in a certain game of chaos. You sleep there knowing the cards you hold are meager but well enough to survive and nothing more and if having to do any more would not be healthy so abstain from ousting the system completely then as who knows what "unknowns" can be done to you. But I say alot of fucking damn things can be done and this story represents it by even how intimidated you feel on the first day.
Comments
Post a Comment