Navigation. For week one.

There are many things to be written and yet said and so Navigation is important. I have created a post to realize a collective order in which people can view the further viewings and writings in order as they come and if other posts offshoot off these ones and it is very likely that many other posts will in fact come from these posts.


The people in history
Girls up to Friday; a superficial girl does not change anything at all
Believing is seeing
Friday Lab( English)
Friday lab(history)
Friday dorm happenings
The meeting
The library
The places to eat and the food
Dumb campus hangout buddies and let us imagine they do not know how to have fun
Friday activities elsewise
Saturday
Conclusion to the week.
(edited because of repeat)



Alot of articles and things to be said; usually in the past would have taken time to write three or four sentences about each one topic and let that lead to another post but I think I will only do that as an activity in an adjourning post and have an activity leading up to write a summary for each. And then write something for each one. Noticeably to say this itself will take alot of strength to do and really you as the reader a lot of clicking to do and yet this is only the first week. But that is writing and reading and one cannot give up because of all the writing involved but find a way to work through it all. Though today I might not have the time to do it all as I want to actually draw things for the two books and focus on writing other things and setting up other things. But this will be the navigation for week one.

Comments

Popular Posts