that monday continued last class of the day.

Ever had a field day after everyone is sweaty and filled on treats and bring their food and stuff back inside while you all watch a movie while the school day ends. The last class of the day was just like that; very laid back and somewhat unsettling.I could say normal compared to the other classes of the day. I sat in the front to make an impact and rather not fall asleep because that is what was going to happen if I went to the back. One time I sat in the back with a substitute teacher teaching the class and fell asleep. I went to the library once again before this class and then went to eat at the not "hoody" named place because seriously the food there was like "taco hell" and very poor quality most of the time but that is where they had a majority of events therein. I will say that sometimes the servers were hard working, other times jerks and other times talked to much and mostly to say the servers did not have food 24/7 or during the day in which people actually where awake. They did not have it at night and closed in many places by 9. To say this would be annoying and sometimes in the early days and later days would not be able to eat at certain times because they never had food then and was I going to spend the little money I had-no. Because that would surely go down over time and I would be left with nothing in either physical or in my actual bank account. But yet to say these days and especially I went before Biology I was lucky they were open. Else I just ate snacks.  Yet to say snacks are way better than "taco hell"-much to say the one I went to was not much better least more healthier options at times. I was one of the first people in and we had to wait for the teacher to drag her witch looking self inside this place. I sat next to this girl who was the girlfriend of the guy in english I sat next to. I also sat near these three dudes and this girl with cropped hair sat behind me and her friend. There was this other guy from the dorms who would sit furthest to the right of me with this other dude from the dorms aside him and this girl from the dorms in front of him. There were more young people in this class.

The teacher came in and introduced herself. And talked about herself and everyone asked question, gratefully there would be no introductions because this was a large class. However she warned us to get the clicker and I would have to spend money on that. She warned that you would fail if you did not get while going over the syllabus and what the class was over. The class was boring and snooze. Night would appear in the room and so would a moon. And maybe some interesting " unknowns" dragging on the fact this place was not normal. The teacher unlike everyone else was not centered to their suggestions and finally had a teacher freed from said influence of a corruptive system. This moon of happenstance shed some light on the situation. Not all teachers here at this university are fucked up and neither are the students. Many students here unresponsive to the suggestions. I then realized that basically was stuck in some classes with some truly undesirable people who had alot to hide under their fake smiles. But by the end of this and modern tale some people would just be influenced by suggestions and while not be evil as people mindwashed to believe this was the way to be and do things. Still did wrong because of it in the end. "Unknowns" you ask me what are they? No my friends its only because no one knows what it is at this point. Strange inferences that no one physically there says. But someone with a certain defined character does out of the air. Only appearing in certain situations to gain something bad it could be guessed up to Biology but here in this class appeared for good reasons. Or else to shed some light that the previous encounters that many people could have experienced where only because people were wrong. Wrong in the sense that maybe these else prior "unknowns" are just influenced and control by people in positions high on the education wagon at this university and maybe don't have a choice. And maybe their inferences are actually real words that do carry meaning that later carry out in life. Yet one does not know this until things happen to them. Yet nothing at this point happened. One could reason by now just to ignore it all and continue as if nothing had ever reached you but later in association with people and yes education leaders at the university and other happenings with the "Unknowns" realize a slave versus free paradigm exists in the Unknowns and that some in certain areas are free and some are slaves. The ones that are free speak the truth and whatever they say is basically founded in sanity and is not else special much that what a person can gather from reality if they are sane and thus their occurences of sayings happen. Yet they happen as if a person nearby you tells you a unique perspective of what is going to happen which means they possess a self to tell different unique accounts of events. The ones of the slave are and have been driven crazy and nothing they say happens least it results in death or agony or them trying to attempt to end you because you've learned far too much for their quota and their little masters who think they are so sneaky no one can figure it out and just think these are voices and they are going mad. But to say everyone can hear them and by the time this story is over there is great importance of everyone being able to reach them or being reached by them. Just to say anyone who dare says they don't acknowledge anything different and wrong and try to pit all on you when you know everyone can be reached and its not any strange ability of you at all~ they are just in on the practice of "keeping slaves " and the intolerable practice or culture within. Else it represents they have just a twisted heart; are racists and other bad characteristics and are just likely to pit blame on you because of their inner racist attitude, bias, prejudice and hatred. To say that maybe this story is not for kids or people who are so likely to believe the bullcrap in the news as the sole story of whatever happens ever. To say this one class shows that maybe the influence of a school goes as far as the boundaries of the school goes. As these classes of biology and math were on the outskirts of the campus near where the athletes train or people can go to exercise like near the administration buildings which are on the edge of the campus facing near public broadcasting center. To say that maybe elsewise the influence of this particular campus did and did not go further that these buildings and yes that maybe a great deal of resistance was formed for ever to be there these "unknowns" here telling people the truths that they could confirm with their own fucking hands and eyes and experiences and if you ever see people talking on a shady side of the library and they recognize you from the murmur of an "unknown" watching out from them it basically proves that people are influenced by them and said order that compels some to suggest bad and unsavory things that would turn heads if actually physically said aloud. And not only that-that a vital piece of their being a slave type system exists-they can work together with people and maybe not willingly. And maybe people at the higher orders utilize "unknowns" as slaves to do land suggestions on people who else are unnoticing they are even being influenced to do certain things and do certain things against others. And maybe some people are willing following along the suggestions knowing it comes up from the higher ups. And maybe that when a person grimaces at you after being alerted by an "unknown" and not acting confused as many people who hold innocence are-that maybe they are confident and even happy or fulfilled in their secretive role in a system of fucked up acts and treachery that defies public trust in a university and maybe a public broadcasting system linked to it. I would say the same system that garners some certain people to sleep with another or peg negative attention or women or get people to commit suicide is so ever run by a certain university head who could only have moved to the area in 2008. Why is that important; because my friends- I have gone to that same university various times in my life and no other time then the time I went for college was it ever so fucked up and yet creepy, foreboding and hazardous if not deadly.

People would point fingers at another for this and that. People would get into fights and many dorm seeming friends would break up and many people would never speak to people they liked all because of this said system. That some people think they can get away doing horrible things that god forbid are illegal in ever good country on the planet just because no one can see and no one can link back the connections to them. But my friends with stories and a story complete can see all the connections and their impacts and maybe really this story is about me and my works competing against a savage system that is the anti thesis of creativity and humanity and everything art is or humane character is and how I eventually won and it did not consume me and my life. Namely other people aren't so lucky and that is why I am forced to write this down because people need to know what I know and have experienced and the proof that I know that proves of a deadly system by a certain university to control, deliver wants, control students and other individuals and if not betray the trust of people in society in main or an entire city of Houston in covert eyes, covert privileges and yet a covert terrorist cult ring to be true to the individuals within it. Never after this could I ever see the university the same way but yet that day when I walked in Biology that would start to become and be as I realized the great difference between here and there. And the people trapped in here and there and realized; how doomed and fucked over I was for even being in this place. And that there was no choice but to succeed and nothing else. Yet success  my friends here would ultimately be defined by survival and not falling into traps and pitfalls and maybe such connections to friends and people just become pitfalls in the end when you are not there and their traitor you for a privilege power that might as well be bunk drugs.... and yet maybe getting an education elsewhere is a laugh in the face of what people had wanted in store for you and maybe its a wonder you have not sued them yet for negligence. But I find you can only sue people for things that can be proven and maybe proof is necessary to demand the right to sue and maybe this record represents tons of proof that cannot be escaped.

And for the record here my friends if anyone asks what I did later that day. I went back to the dorms. I went to eat. I went to the library. I came back again and somewhat tried to forget all of what I had experienced that day by hanging out with people connected to the trio I hung with the day of. Some would say overnight because I was just that traumatized and I had to pretend nothing ever the fuck happened and yes- I reasoned I was not crazy because many times before at this campus stuff like this happened to but no were as near stakes raised or bad. To be said this story is written just so people don't have to leech onto whatever human contact that in the end is a pitfall just to function normally.

Comments

Popular Posts