Young girl Newsletter updates #2 Busy days.
There to be said are busy days I have had. The opposite of girl trouble however and I don't like to brag. Mainly I find it hard to focus on drawing things these days where often I have worked very hard to certain things and not with a lot of support and doing other stuff as well. Often to say my friends. The comics are coming along and looking for alternatives so I don't have to remove lines or draw things again and that is annoying. However I am thinking I will redraw the spineworld on comic just for its detailed backgrounds or backgrounds needing to represent locations in an already made game in different perspectives.
Its hard to talk on the now when trying to pour a focus in the past but someone has to continue to do it and that person is me of course. Noticeably I got to get more detail pencils to match the style in my previous works like Polards, Jake and the Morphs and Launching 4. I do say its not hard but some people are lazy. Me being one lazy person in truth to do somethings if not necessary. I am thinking that S-academy will soon return and I have finished up the Unicorn Magazine minus one comic. If you saw the post of new comic; that comic will be the Unicorn Magazine as well as modern happenings of course in the life of artistry and me. I relate that I will return to S-academy to create more styles and top off an idea I have been working on since 2016 spring around this time. Speaking of that the other blog will go into detail about that year.
I am planning to do an event where I talk about and do the comics of Danny Valero, Roman Girls and others of that era in grand detail of what I can do these days. Some people say I don't do anything worthwhile to them and really I don't care because the world does not revolve around you. As well as graphics for the 2013 start, I have a graphics in work that goes into detail about 2016 and 2017 the end. As for sharing stuff here. Sometimes people get tried of knock back and have to focus on other things that are more important. I say that we are nearing more cyberpunk efforts and tactics especially for fall 2016 while I do this particular review. Yet the hunt of mine I have been preparing for has yet to even begin and it will take a while for it to end. Give or take since the previous one was nearly three years ~ this one could last longer or be a very short one deciding on what I want to do indeed.
Its hard to talk on the now when trying to pour a focus in the past but someone has to continue to do it and that person is me of course. Noticeably I got to get more detail pencils to match the style in my previous works like Polards, Jake and the Morphs and Launching 4. I do say its not hard but some people are lazy. Me being one lazy person in truth to do somethings if not necessary. I am thinking that S-academy will soon return and I have finished up the Unicorn Magazine minus one comic. If you saw the post of new comic; that comic will be the Unicorn Magazine as well as modern happenings of course in the life of artistry and me. I relate that I will return to S-academy to create more styles and top off an idea I have been working on since 2016 spring around this time. Speaking of that the other blog will go into detail about that year.
I am planning to do an event where I talk about and do the comics of Danny Valero, Roman Girls and others of that era in grand detail of what I can do these days. Some people say I don't do anything worthwhile to them and really I don't care because the world does not revolve around you. As well as graphics for the 2013 start, I have a graphics in work that goes into detail about 2016 and 2017 the end. As for sharing stuff here. Sometimes people get tried of knock back and have to focus on other things that are more important. I say that we are nearing more cyberpunk efforts and tactics especially for fall 2016 while I do this particular review. Yet the hunt of mine I have been preparing for has yet to even begin and it will take a while for it to end. Give or take since the previous one was nearly three years ~ this one could last longer or be a very short one deciding on what I want to do indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment