assholic

For some reason since the across the street neighbors had a party for easter. My internet was murdered. I like the fact that the pastor was ever more oblivious to his wrong and so was everyone else. I am just sad that everyone thought it was all good and happy. But when you notice wrong people two options-permit it or fight it. I say I choose to fight it in even writing down and proving an image is not a reality. Some people when they try to permit sin want to be all spiritual and religious just to cover up their bad morals.

So for three days I have not written because simply the internet went out. Or maybe a person who has ties to bad people just experiences bad luck even being near them. Or rather some people don't like the subjects of what I speak of and seek to hinder its importance but they always fail. I have colored at least two projects in two straight days which is a record. I think maybe I should go back to color painting but you know what I rather not waste time and energy. On that note seriously am about to change things that really no assholic action can never impact or affect or even detract from the importance what happens here. To further artistic and yet moral life. Many people forget art and morals all together these days as anything of importance. And frankly it shows alot.

But I will continue and no one will get in my way and to say a phase that vicious and taking of anger- people will be run over by this train if they run onto the tracks. What I mean to say the options of people are to look and to look with discontent as many people would have innocent people look for crimes and especially rapes. That is important topic today in the United States and the Me Too era( though I hate the name era~which means it will end and become what; hopefully not another fad) but it has great importance in the upcoming stories and maybe to say that some dudes are just trash and speak of women all wrong. While not rape; do not treat them as the goddesses they should be treated if anyone is to think of them romantically. Such to say- I will put it straight that maybe some people just have bad intentions towards women -criminal acts and immoral things and things that are immoral yet no crime is attached. While not everyone is perfect it is to realize that certain things should never become commonplace and maybe a topic or subject for young men and men in general to not allow anyone to speak about. Something that annoyed me so much in many groups I would sit and people I would talk with that were male yet I could not say anything because I merely observing these people. The objectivity of treating women as mere objects. That is something that has to go and maybe and no really is the source of toxic behavior if one is to be true about it past a feminist short scope of things.

Comments

Popular Posts