How fast did things change at MK MZODERN in 2013.
The goals were ambitious in fall 2013 for their time period but mainly my friends not so complex as the ones done to today. There were many concessions so there could be speed and many stories were spurred in the moment of hot ignite and not modern reasoning. If I ever saw I could complete many series in one day I acted. However become older realize after several things of happenstance over time since you are the golden age of 18 that somethings need planning and cannot be done over night and maybe its for the best and honestly at one point get tried of staying up and working on things in the guise of speed and want something more out of the work. Quality. Things changed over night and only certain things should change now over night. In light of all the changes that happened in the beginning of MK MZODERN. Let us remember the times by reviving the stories of the time period.
I already have done Junira too much and frankly should probably work on that work. Junira is simply the Real Nature story done at the start but furthered. Yet my friends I will emphasize quality and the stories that are here are akin to graphic novel types found in what; the two books that I have been post~poning working on for the longest time.
I already have done Junira too much and frankly should probably work on that work. Junira is simply the Real Nature story done at the start but furthered. Yet my friends I will emphasize quality and the stories that are here are akin to graphic novel types found in what; the two books that I have been post~poning working on for the longest time.
Comments
Post a Comment