AMD Theaters and Krushre share the same works.
Yes; it is true. A work I was working on earlier this year called AMD Theaters shared some works with Krushre at the start when it was just another effort to create more new stories. Commander Steel- a work that is now included in Krushre was apart of that one main list. To say over time as I did different things many things got rearranged and Commander Steel was lost for the majority of the time and changes and relatively never survived the first list to even be drawn. It was never drawn until last year before this time of the year. More around the time of after Spring break or on Spring Break that it was first drawn. But the idea of Commander Steel in Krushre is much different than the original intended ideal of Commander Steel being of the Marines and commanding his own water vessel with mechs aboard and also a submarine aboard and maybe the story takes place in the future where there are still Marines. But I changed it because frankly; that idea was and is so damn boring and needs detail and work I don't want to give at all and its just a boring story ideally. I changed things up to where Commander Steel is a bounty hunter who takes advice and orders from " a woman in a computer" or rather a woman who represents the virtues of his country and yet personal company. All to say that many works from AMD Theaters and Krushre came from the same place. Or same origin and thus could be said have the same style of story.
Comments
Post a Comment