whenever you think orientation-hell. Orientation-hell. Hell-orientation!
I mean walking up early in the morning to go to this thing was okay. I mean I was not going to do anything much that day. You know back in the past it took awhile for things to be done sometimes and then again it did not sometimes. Sometimes able to complete works but it was not in any form and fashion of the organization today. Sometimes a person just likes a day to go somewhere and take them away from their work and efforts and I thought this was the thing but I might have ended up taking me too far.
Some people were highly critical of me having a large suitcase and I mean; really? I wonder what the event was about and the people were like some what amazed at me in a mocking tone as if I am to refer thought I was too young. When I went to go find the damn group I was supposed to be with; it was okay. The guy in that room alongside of me was overweight in sorts and looked like he had pigeon so small on either side of his chest. Some might be offended if I called him a he and maybe I should call him a she. But maybe he was just overweight. But anyways; the pronoun thing was just a joke and thought to only call him a he or an "it". Many people are going to get angry at me for even mentioning this but real people actually think about people who really don't seem to fit normal sane idealisms like gender with some consideration of their character and representative of their morals. Who knows who this guy was and if he was truly friendly. To say he was not. He was silent and untalktive and frankly kind of annoying to be in a room with a such person. I looked out the window and saw this little place of dorms. I thought it was cool then but I was sadly mistakened. It was just terrible really.
Called my parents-rather my father quickly to assure them I had made it to my destination. Met with the other students to be in the next room over and then it was time for some group activity. There were two older students. One was male with black hair and orange jacket and another was female with black hair and red collared shirt. And namely maybe after this day I would come to hate all the people in red little collars for really just being brainwashed scum. Seriously. Something screams cult and yes its their behaviors and actions and just overt oblivious behavior to any wrong done by them or an administration. Anyways introduce ourselves and our majors and then played some colorful game. I did not mind; it was fun.
Next up a tour to see the campus; that was fun and maybe some parts of it looked good.
Went to this auditorium to hear someone speak about certain things about the campus. Then before it all began I notice this particular girl that was near me that was cute and noticeably say " was cute" for a reason. Began copying all my little hand gestures and mannerisms. And holding tight near me as if I was her boyfriend. For the love of Asgard; while some people have enjoyed that. Some people would be fools. Some girls are nuts and some people show the signs of being nuts doing certain crap. But maybe it was a signal of mental distress to need someone to lean on.I began to realize things of course. Next up went to science building of chemistry lab and dude talked about academics-there shows up this crap from highschool who brought out the worst of all the girls who friended him in highschool. He was as well as annoying here as there. Then we took a break for lunch and I sat with these guys from the orientation group I had no real ties to at all or any form of connection.The pseudo pigeon breast there sat there too. After this went yet again to a place; of more campus stuff this big auditorium where they would do various plays on different topics, tuition and fees and yes even sexual matter and regulations on campus. But let me say some of that shit does not apply to certain people who maybe are athletes and think they rule the campus with the little effort they put to actually being students as everyone else. Speaking of shit; that guy the highschool spoke to advertise free condoms and that he worked for a particular organization about sexual health- the same scam from highschool; the guy was not even trying to change but do the same shit over again. I might say it did not work well because he lost his little college sweetheart probably from being a jerk or a bastard or any combination of the sort. Or probably cheating. Anyways to say that this guy would not shut up even making the speaker uncomfortable.The girl was near me and still imitated and some people would want to take advantage of this closeness this girl was trying to enact. But really I just wanted to speak to the girl but opportunities like that would not come easy at all.
Next to the place history would be held and splitting people off to their different advisors in certain fields and degrees. To say there was hardly anyone for art and I got these two shady motherfuckers who decided they did not know which graphic design could suite the needs of which I wanted surely was something that actually was graphic design and not something made solely of art classes that really had nothing to do with graphic design and playing for either art or some stuck up business classes just to get a degree. Anyways all the art students got together in that place that would be where I would take my history lab class and quiet near it played some game. There were quiet the women there that day I mention and somewhat just a bit more grabby and heartfelt than what I was used to. But who knows maybe people truly were like this outside that place I went to highschool at- I did not know. Kudos to say that the people in this room were normal people. After that was over one of the advisors showed me from that dark torture room of realizing how difficult truly going here would be when the advisors are stupid and cannot answer questions ever the fuck at all- I only smiled at the counselor to be friendly as she led me to where the other students were. Some cool kids were talking and now it was finally once again time to return to the dorms. Basically for a time free to do anything rather-it was time go back to the rooms and then later on a time to eat. I was excited. Communicated with my folks yet again.
It seems all good up to now it does but truly very bad omens about people, opportunities to be able to learn anything and this place meaning anything at all and yes people invading your space imitating hand gestures is like a big sign this place is not for you at all. To say was this orientation welcoming; it was not. During that dinner time tried to find the girl who was latching so close onto me to attempt to speak to her about her. Honestly people want to find out motives behind behavior and if this person was under duress. What I did later find of this girl was that she was a one of a kind puppet who saw me as some great leader for what she thought I represented and thus maybe what certain people said the university represented. So easy to be led around she was and had no real convictions of her own and really to say had no real control over her life outside academics and maybe taking care of a younger sibling or siblings or being apart of a culture. The girl could not think for herself and just feel in line to date this football athlete because that must have been her path in life to be this biochemist. Though to be said in reality such ideas are a nuisance of utter silliness and pretend that people ever have to do anything to amount to anything. Like they have to follow a route they do not control or do not consciously choose and it is just there for them. The ability to think that things are just there for you shows poorly on their own character and believe everything is to be spoon fed to them. They don't want to choose to live their own lives and just want to live what they see as everyone's consort to be of a certain status or race and utterly to sayare just wishing people to give them an edge by baltant association and often people who are like this are completely shocked when people have minds of their own to the right thing and right morals that they lack the complete character and will for and just choose to do wrong all the time and are not these items to care them to a goal. Nothing is wrong with having a supporting love one; but that is when one or the other or both don't view each other objects to reach a goal. So frankly I did not find her and sat with some people I would only never see again. But really I was being irked that she thought I was an access tool for her own success and would never consider that I am my own person and not apart of her success nor pleasure.Namely this person was so interested in me they followed my hand movements and exercises yet never never once spoke. Maybe this person needed my help but else wise that was something very creepy in my opinion and took away from her appearance.
What was most terrible was going into this place rhymed with Moody and chanting some slogan that was so cringe worthy and I only did it to not be picked on. The girl kept looking at me the whole time as if expecting me to say something and yet I could say nothing over these chants and fear of interrupting what seemed like cult bearing messages and slogans. The guy who was a sack of shit kept on getting on my nerves and frightened to see other people from my highschool campus there.
Then back to the dorms again and everyone was talking about stuff of college and how late they applied( the male RA) and cartoons. One of the guys from the group who would be on the basketball team went out and partied. The girl who eyed me up until she got tried and left for her room was the first to leave and that entire time thinking of something to say but I knew that everyone in the group would led to the girl not speaking up and did not want to confront her about her behavior in front of everyone else. The night ended and everyone went in. I stayed up for a bit because I was a so called Night Owl. I made the bed with stuff from that suitcase and went to sleep-seriously I did not shower at all because I did not trust those people and rather not take any valuable off around anyone for it to turn up missing later and cause me trouble. And yes maybe the showers were clean but yet my friends I did not trust those people.
The next day I was woke up by the beautiful RA girl I guess.Ate breakfast and saw some people whom I would see later on as fulltime students. We went to go enroll in classes. Such a father was curious in what classes I was going to take and I basically led the counselor to get in a conflict with that dumbass or hard nose because he would ask questions I know the spoiled counselor could not ask. Instead of signing up and being berated at home while everyone lived in kind and peaceful; I rather say that maybe if the counselor did her job and some parents were more understanding the world would be a better place. Anyways there was some type of issue on my account and was able to enroll in classes after some help. They were basic classes of course. And yet it was so funny to off two people I did not like in one go. I must say. I often want to imagine what conversation they were having because the woman left angry and with a headache. I would imagine. But I would not be taken lightly and pawned to a scam. That same counselor treated me as shit when I tried to go back to the college to transfer the first time and yet I frankly did not like that woman because her whole nice front was a farce and I was totally right leaving her off the hook that one time. Treating me as scum and not a pay costumer. Many people would have reported her for how she treated me in that room refusing to answer anything really at all and just revealing her true self. All her answers were one words and usually counselors give advice and use many words. To say that maybe perhaps some people don't need to be working in education and maybe at the bottom where they assume all black people are outside their little "privileged" job in their own words and view. The bottom to clarify is somewhere where maybe they are like prison and have to do like all these nifty jobs of manufacturing many think is lost to the 1920s. But the woman viewed me as a person who belonged in prison and thought I was out to rape her but truly my friends-such a person does not belong in education making bullshit up to make theirselves feel important when they are poorly acting counselor who may as well be doing nothing for the entire day. Yet that is not what is important.
The end of the day there was an opportunity to talk to this girl. But really; you don't know anything about crazy people. And somewhat in my past encounters with people who seem the likes of strange and clingy; always had some adult superior that backed up or allowed their behavior especially when it was wrong. This is the blunt truth that maybe I could start talking to her and she would then be joined by her parents who could or could not be good people. And people who might do harm to me for even speaking to their daughter. I did not approach her and good thing too because just like 2 to five minutes later her parents appeared with her younger child sibling. And frankly to say; I was not good at talking to other fellow students and I was not going to be good at speaking to any adults really ideally. I remember one time I spoke to this teacher or counselor in highschool and I felt as if the woman was trying to fuck me. Such to say is when I probably learned the attraction cues that certain woman give and this woman to say was in sort clingy and in sort tried to put me in a close corners space. Other students were looking and I felt odd sitting there. But probably to say the teacher or counselor could have just been waiting to be friendly and nothing else. But else something tells me by proximity and how close she tried to get to know me without any real legal academic means or any means to help me in anything really- was just trying to fuck me. Mainly to say that my highschool prior and afterwards and mainly afterwards had many cases of teachers and other adults fucking students. Yet my friends even to this day I do trust either clingy people or touchy people or maybe older women who have objectives that stem to manipulating people by sex. Namely recent counselor and her pull buddy trying to scam people with their looks and bodies to get more pay. This girl however looked at me with realization that maybe I was not the person for her and maybe she was so convinced by how she treated her younger sibling that is probably how she would treat her child if she had one in the future-all continuing to look at me. My parents came out and I was saved and yet I was not because really I would see this girl again and she would always have this foreboding feel around her that made me just a bit afraid. Because truly I believed the girl to be crazy and never found the guts to tell her anything at all.And yet my main assumption did become true; she was in fact crazy and realming in these ideas of what some people have out for others at a certain university that is anything but humane. Out of all of that in the end because of one peeper and yet imiaters view got a true enemy or rather a person who would not be helpful in the mood of rooms or the happenings of things here and there and just making things worse than what they ever had to be by sake of belief in sheer nonsense that many people at that campus tended to believe and still do believe. This ability to just do evil at any turn and give some fuck you reasonings behind it that show their level of remorse for the wrong they do. Using every opportunity to shove people the wrong way by the sake of their color or what they believe it is in these people to become or do or even be to them. In all sakes and reasoning; nutcases are people who don't question that people have a right to consent and right to space and certainly people don't want to be bothered by freaks who think they know where they are going to go in life just because they have some blatant idea or fervent character based on race or some other laughable construct. People who deem theirselves gods just because they go to a shitty college campus redeemingly is just said. And if I ever said the campus looked nice that was only at first sight. The people and certain things-not the crime make the place ugly but the acts of student populace that believes theirselves higher than everyone else is truly repulsive. And orientation is the first time I would come across these freaks. There is no other word for them.But truly the orientation was hell because I was so afraid of the real intentions of a clingy girl who always appeared aside me. Fears that became real.
Some people were highly critical of me having a large suitcase and I mean; really? I wonder what the event was about and the people were like some what amazed at me in a mocking tone as if I am to refer thought I was too young. When I went to go find the damn group I was supposed to be with; it was okay. The guy in that room alongside of me was overweight in sorts and looked like he had pigeon so small on either side of his chest. Some might be offended if I called him a he and maybe I should call him a she. But maybe he was just overweight. But anyways; the pronoun thing was just a joke and thought to only call him a he or an "it". Many people are going to get angry at me for even mentioning this but real people actually think about people who really don't seem to fit normal sane idealisms like gender with some consideration of their character and representative of their morals. Who knows who this guy was and if he was truly friendly. To say he was not. He was silent and untalktive and frankly kind of annoying to be in a room with a such person. I looked out the window and saw this little place of dorms. I thought it was cool then but I was sadly mistakened. It was just terrible really.
Called my parents-rather my father quickly to assure them I had made it to my destination. Met with the other students to be in the next room over and then it was time for some group activity. There were two older students. One was male with black hair and orange jacket and another was female with black hair and red collared shirt. And namely maybe after this day I would come to hate all the people in red little collars for really just being brainwashed scum. Seriously. Something screams cult and yes its their behaviors and actions and just overt oblivious behavior to any wrong done by them or an administration. Anyways introduce ourselves and our majors and then played some colorful game. I did not mind; it was fun.
Next up a tour to see the campus; that was fun and maybe some parts of it looked good.
Went to this auditorium to hear someone speak about certain things about the campus. Then before it all began I notice this particular girl that was near me that was cute and noticeably say " was cute" for a reason. Began copying all my little hand gestures and mannerisms. And holding tight near me as if I was her boyfriend. For the love of Asgard; while some people have enjoyed that. Some people would be fools. Some girls are nuts and some people show the signs of being nuts doing certain crap. But maybe it was a signal of mental distress to need someone to lean on.I began to realize things of course. Next up went to science building of chemistry lab and dude talked about academics-there shows up this crap from highschool who brought out the worst of all the girls who friended him in highschool. He was as well as annoying here as there. Then we took a break for lunch and I sat with these guys from the orientation group I had no real ties to at all or any form of connection.The pseudo pigeon breast there sat there too. After this went yet again to a place; of more campus stuff this big auditorium where they would do various plays on different topics, tuition and fees and yes even sexual matter and regulations on campus. But let me say some of that shit does not apply to certain people who maybe are athletes and think they rule the campus with the little effort they put to actually being students as everyone else. Speaking of shit; that guy the highschool spoke to advertise free condoms and that he worked for a particular organization about sexual health- the same scam from highschool; the guy was not even trying to change but do the same shit over again. I might say it did not work well because he lost his little college sweetheart probably from being a jerk or a bastard or any combination of the sort. Or probably cheating. Anyways to say that this guy would not shut up even making the speaker uncomfortable.The girl was near me and still imitated and some people would want to take advantage of this closeness this girl was trying to enact. But really I just wanted to speak to the girl but opportunities like that would not come easy at all.
Next to the place history would be held and splitting people off to their different advisors in certain fields and degrees. To say there was hardly anyone for art and I got these two shady motherfuckers who decided they did not know which graphic design could suite the needs of which I wanted surely was something that actually was graphic design and not something made solely of art classes that really had nothing to do with graphic design and playing for either art or some stuck up business classes just to get a degree. Anyways all the art students got together in that place that would be where I would take my history lab class and quiet near it played some game. There were quiet the women there that day I mention and somewhat just a bit more grabby and heartfelt than what I was used to. But who knows maybe people truly were like this outside that place I went to highschool at- I did not know. Kudos to say that the people in this room were normal people. After that was over one of the advisors showed me from that dark torture room of realizing how difficult truly going here would be when the advisors are stupid and cannot answer questions ever the fuck at all- I only smiled at the counselor to be friendly as she led me to where the other students were. Some cool kids were talking and now it was finally once again time to return to the dorms. Basically for a time free to do anything rather-it was time go back to the rooms and then later on a time to eat. I was excited. Communicated with my folks yet again.
It seems all good up to now it does but truly very bad omens about people, opportunities to be able to learn anything and this place meaning anything at all and yes people invading your space imitating hand gestures is like a big sign this place is not for you at all. To say was this orientation welcoming; it was not. During that dinner time tried to find the girl who was latching so close onto me to attempt to speak to her about her. Honestly people want to find out motives behind behavior and if this person was under duress. What I did later find of this girl was that she was a one of a kind puppet who saw me as some great leader for what she thought I represented and thus maybe what certain people said the university represented. So easy to be led around she was and had no real convictions of her own and really to say had no real control over her life outside academics and maybe taking care of a younger sibling or siblings or being apart of a culture. The girl could not think for herself and just feel in line to date this football athlete because that must have been her path in life to be this biochemist. Though to be said in reality such ideas are a nuisance of utter silliness and pretend that people ever have to do anything to amount to anything. Like they have to follow a route they do not control or do not consciously choose and it is just there for them. The ability to think that things are just there for you shows poorly on their own character and believe everything is to be spoon fed to them. They don't want to choose to live their own lives and just want to live what they see as everyone's consort to be of a certain status or race and utterly to sayare just wishing people to give them an edge by baltant association and often people who are like this are completely shocked when people have minds of their own to the right thing and right morals that they lack the complete character and will for and just choose to do wrong all the time and are not these items to care them to a goal. Nothing is wrong with having a supporting love one; but that is when one or the other or both don't view each other objects to reach a goal. So frankly I did not find her and sat with some people I would only never see again. But really I was being irked that she thought I was an access tool for her own success and would never consider that I am my own person and not apart of her success nor pleasure.Namely this person was so interested in me they followed my hand movements and exercises yet never never once spoke. Maybe this person needed my help but else wise that was something very creepy in my opinion and took away from her appearance.
What was most terrible was going into this place rhymed with Moody and chanting some slogan that was so cringe worthy and I only did it to not be picked on. The girl kept looking at me the whole time as if expecting me to say something and yet I could say nothing over these chants and fear of interrupting what seemed like cult bearing messages and slogans. The guy who was a sack of shit kept on getting on my nerves and frightened to see other people from my highschool campus there.
Then back to the dorms again and everyone was talking about stuff of college and how late they applied( the male RA) and cartoons. One of the guys from the group who would be on the basketball team went out and partied. The girl who eyed me up until she got tried and left for her room was the first to leave and that entire time thinking of something to say but I knew that everyone in the group would led to the girl not speaking up and did not want to confront her about her behavior in front of everyone else. The night ended and everyone went in. I stayed up for a bit because I was a so called Night Owl. I made the bed with stuff from that suitcase and went to sleep-seriously I did not shower at all because I did not trust those people and rather not take any valuable off around anyone for it to turn up missing later and cause me trouble. And yes maybe the showers were clean but yet my friends I did not trust those people.
The next day I was woke up by the beautiful RA girl I guess.Ate breakfast and saw some people whom I would see later on as fulltime students. We went to go enroll in classes. Such a father was curious in what classes I was going to take and I basically led the counselor to get in a conflict with that dumbass or hard nose because he would ask questions I know the spoiled counselor could not ask. Instead of signing up and being berated at home while everyone lived in kind and peaceful; I rather say that maybe if the counselor did her job and some parents were more understanding the world would be a better place. Anyways there was some type of issue on my account and was able to enroll in classes after some help. They were basic classes of course. And yet it was so funny to off two people I did not like in one go. I must say. I often want to imagine what conversation they were having because the woman left angry and with a headache. I would imagine. But I would not be taken lightly and pawned to a scam. That same counselor treated me as shit when I tried to go back to the college to transfer the first time and yet I frankly did not like that woman because her whole nice front was a farce and I was totally right leaving her off the hook that one time. Treating me as scum and not a pay costumer. Many people would have reported her for how she treated me in that room refusing to answer anything really at all and just revealing her true self. All her answers were one words and usually counselors give advice and use many words. To say that maybe perhaps some people don't need to be working in education and maybe at the bottom where they assume all black people are outside their little "privileged" job in their own words and view. The bottom to clarify is somewhere where maybe they are like prison and have to do like all these nifty jobs of manufacturing many think is lost to the 1920s. But the woman viewed me as a person who belonged in prison and thought I was out to rape her but truly my friends-such a person does not belong in education making bullshit up to make theirselves feel important when they are poorly acting counselor who may as well be doing nothing for the entire day. Yet that is not what is important.
The end of the day there was an opportunity to talk to this girl. But really; you don't know anything about crazy people. And somewhat in my past encounters with people who seem the likes of strange and clingy; always had some adult superior that backed up or allowed their behavior especially when it was wrong. This is the blunt truth that maybe I could start talking to her and she would then be joined by her parents who could or could not be good people. And people who might do harm to me for even speaking to their daughter. I did not approach her and good thing too because just like 2 to five minutes later her parents appeared with her younger child sibling. And frankly to say; I was not good at talking to other fellow students and I was not going to be good at speaking to any adults really ideally. I remember one time I spoke to this teacher or counselor in highschool and I felt as if the woman was trying to fuck me. Such to say is when I probably learned the attraction cues that certain woman give and this woman to say was in sort clingy and in sort tried to put me in a close corners space. Other students were looking and I felt odd sitting there. But probably to say the teacher or counselor could have just been waiting to be friendly and nothing else. But else something tells me by proximity and how close she tried to get to know me without any real legal academic means or any means to help me in anything really- was just trying to fuck me. Mainly to say that my highschool prior and afterwards and mainly afterwards had many cases of teachers and other adults fucking students. Yet my friends even to this day I do trust either clingy people or touchy people or maybe older women who have objectives that stem to manipulating people by sex. Namely recent counselor and her pull buddy trying to scam people with their looks and bodies to get more pay. This girl however looked at me with realization that maybe I was not the person for her and maybe she was so convinced by how she treated her younger sibling that is probably how she would treat her child if she had one in the future-all continuing to look at me. My parents came out and I was saved and yet I was not because really I would see this girl again and she would always have this foreboding feel around her that made me just a bit afraid. Because truly I believed the girl to be crazy and never found the guts to tell her anything at all.And yet my main assumption did become true; she was in fact crazy and realming in these ideas of what some people have out for others at a certain university that is anything but humane. Out of all of that in the end because of one peeper and yet imiaters view got a true enemy or rather a person who would not be helpful in the mood of rooms or the happenings of things here and there and just making things worse than what they ever had to be by sake of belief in sheer nonsense that many people at that campus tended to believe and still do believe. This ability to just do evil at any turn and give some fuck you reasonings behind it that show their level of remorse for the wrong they do. Using every opportunity to shove people the wrong way by the sake of their color or what they believe it is in these people to become or do or even be to them. In all sakes and reasoning; nutcases are people who don't question that people have a right to consent and right to space and certainly people don't want to be bothered by freaks who think they know where they are going to go in life just because they have some blatant idea or fervent character based on race or some other laughable construct. People who deem theirselves gods just because they go to a shitty college campus redeemingly is just said. And if I ever said the campus looked nice that was only at first sight. The people and certain things-not the crime make the place ugly but the acts of student populace that believes theirselves higher than everyone else is truly repulsive. And orientation is the first time I would come across these freaks. There is no other word for them.But truly the orientation was hell because I was so afraid of the real intentions of a clingy girl who always appeared aside me. Fears that became real.
Comments
Post a Comment