Young Girl Newsletter. progress and dev.

This the Young Girl Newsletter. A progress and development statement by MK MZODERN for its comics and subjects about its posts.

Recently; I have made very large developments but they lack any real heart.Yet with the coloring of Devil1s Castle that protests the sudden closure of Google +~ I have found a heart. One that aspires to be of people.Rather for the people. I don't know but maybe many people used google + and it really hurt people when a corporation pulls their service for less than good reasons just because it is not as popular as they hoped it would be. Yes it is with this conviction I create my works. To reveal how public trust is betrayed and messages and meanings that many dare not bother add. The work that reveals how much control some companies deem to have over their data and rights to their data in a narrative is almost done.

I have many works lined up to color these days but what should I draw in the meantime? Should I just stop drawing while coloring. The simple answer is no and from experience-no as it is a waste of time and ambition. I have many stories coming out that are the beginning or next installment in their series and will continue writing and drawing to create the many different future installments. To be said I will not stop in  getting ahead on the ideas. But mainly of why not to stop. I look back to a time this year where I sat with another artist and reviewed her drawings.She and her music taste reminded me of where I was in the fall 2015. I was reminded of my past struggle and it was not only I trying to improve my art to be something of a lifestyle. Even though I never developed a normal relation with this particular artist as they in the end ticked me off. I will never forget that there are others less fortunate and others in different stages who may or may not reach even the end result of continuing their craft. And maybe society is so hostile and maybe artists are too each other but one can say there is great virtue in supporting the work of another artist who has a good focus and oriented goal even if they personally piss you off. So many artists are failures in motive and means and I rather not be a person to act like such troubles don't exist in being an artist. A good orientation is treasured and anyone who is a good person with said orientation is a friend.

I did not create this blog to settle. If there is a horizon to reach. One must reach it eventually. The big change is simply reaching the other stories of Kyeombi that I drafted last year from August to December apart of the 2018 mm culture season. Series that feature Supreme, Danny Valero, Rogue Destiny and Midwether academy. To say this is no easy feat but one is not going to settle when one does not need to at all. As it would waste time reaching a new horizon down the road.

In sum will create two efforts in drawing-one to complete the current titles and color them. One to complete the drafts aforementioned. Later on or as rather coloring-continue with the series that are being colored to further them in what can be done. After this is done continue with the other series like Danny Valero. Works like Krushre and Cloudchips will probably not be seen until maybe after all these works are completed.Yet to say that just maybe one will actually complete the 2by2 comics to be of four pages in length or more to move on. Its not worth the stagnation of getting things to work later on after taking time just to color everything a forget the reality of the surroundings of the world yet artistic condition. Such to be said things that have a heart and yet plan around them work wonders in the world- in the actual living world.

About the name of the newsletter; Young girl referencing an adult age girl from the range of 19 to 26. Talks about the will and gambit of girls hearts maybe are positive to improve their lives but many times quiet distancing from people they could have affinity with or benefit from and somehow their lack of ability to distance theirselves from truly bad people and distractions lands them without the ability  to control their lives as easily as before when single and alone. Yet to say maybe what if these girls in this age range who solely believe in their own sole conviction of reality would have some wisdom or insight that reality is not all about that like many in their age range that do have success and not stagnation by their mid twenties-many more people would be successful and not end up bitter or in situations they don't want. To say that work on this blog if to follow the same temperament of character with guidance would be as greatfully success as girls with such strong ambitions and goals yet give direction that is not biased or leading to their eventual collaspe or mired with bad people and decisions. Why do I pick girls; because of course-I the very author have had much trouble dealing with girls and oft to say write of a newsletter that recommends to mock some people with high ambitions they will never reach and to praise those with high ambitions tempered by real life knowledge, know how of life, sanity, good morals and create connectivity skills with people that frame them complete and good people. Not nutcases that get by on gratitude and because of the sorority they pledged to.

Chao.

Comments

Popular Posts