Runecasters. the intro.

The work that you will see as Runecasters serves as the intro to the series. Namely; the series has had many different variants across the years since 2017. In the summer 2017 around after the time the Mysterious and Changer series was first drawn existed a comic but yet not good enough. That one I did not feel like continuing. Later on that year created another one; this one was still not good enough. I tried to take some time to prepare to tell the original story but you see~the Runecasters you see today is just an abbreviated version of another story for reasons of being kid friendly or friendly to kids or teens; to reach an audience of youth-changed many elements.

But mainly in all different comics I tried-the characters still keep their same outlook and characteristics namely but with some changes.Namely; to say that the comic tries the best to keep the image designed in the 2011 story of Runecasters and not any other version especially the main idea version in which it actually came from. The main idea version is basically a mature story. Something that at the time of 2009 to 2011 could not write down at all. It just was not feasible for me to take these elements seriously. I stuck to the realm of appealing to youth and not these grim elements. And even though I am older and could write about an "adult version" of the story. I rather keep it as it was because when I wrote and developed the Runecasters in 2009 to 2011 it truly was a special story that maybe no one can replace with outlandish adult themes that would tend to warp the character into something extremely dark.

I believed I had reached the original in 2018 the fall. In what could be another MM culture season. Reached the original in what the basic elements of the story were but yet over time I was not satisfied and when I came to revive the very ideas of the fall 2016 and add them and display them on this blog-realized the only way was to truly give it my all and create a seperate story from the outline I route that may or may not fit in. However the story fits in at the beginning and helps develop the story of Runecasters itself to new heights. This is called the intro because it lets off on the first serial or as I will call it the first episode. Which does it part replace the original first episode of the 2018 fall edition.

Mainly to say; the real effort of the fall 2016 mm culture season was to build up the themes of cyber punk and yes the themes of the fall 2016 season to introduce cyberpunk to an audience that might not know it and talk about interesting works while pushing to create more interesting works. It worked of course but not so smoothly and I almost did die in the process of doing this delaying the revival of the very works of the fall 2016 almost until late 2018. One could say that while introducing cyberpunk to an audience was mainly to introduce my own works that have cyberpunk tones and that maybe it is not something so strange and foreign when I used it mainly without knowing how much I was actually using it. To tell you the truth some times a person just rather not become hooked on genres and does not realize how much of their works are cyberpunk until they do research on it truly. Though with Runecasters and its intro. One of the original objectives of MM culture fall 2016 is over! That was to introduce a cyberpunk story. The main reason why Hyperthieves is not first is because it does not have a completed comic yet but some what an outline.

I will decide later what to do with the work I have done today whether to release it on its own or as apart of a first volume series. In case many people are wondering the first volumes of series can change or vary. Usually I tend to have ten serials to a volume like 2by2 comics like Chainman and Duster. But Zino Flyboy has about 30 serials to a volume. Why? Because that is what is needed to tell the story right. But I will decide if I will release the intro alone or together with a first volumes of sort; later when I have completed more works and if you are excited about that next post.

Comments

Popular Posts