Ninja Scorpions

Not all the ideas of my childhood have been worked on in modern times and Ninja Scorpions is one of the more obscure works never mentioned but holds grand significance to the other stories in the manner in which it was created and the time period. Ya, know~2004 was a different time and place and maybe people did not have phones, tvs and computers to always look at but maybe not even music at all but imagination. Adventure of finding cool things to do and cool stories to write and draw and this was one of the more "cool" stories in my opinion. The original idea involved Scorpion hybrids and a world unique just like Zino to his particular world of Aluri/ Inrest. The Scorpion/human hybrids would practice martial arts and be ninjas and do functions for a master whom they were only loyal to and that was the basic premise. And this was the story as I played day to day and sometimes would write or draw. Often to say like most of my ideas in the past where crafted around Legoes. The characters in the particular series have character models that I created in childhood and I still have them. Polards and Runecasters also stem from playtimes in childhood with Legoes. Another series called Legend and Wolf also stems from that time period of creating models from Legoes and was the first story I did that with and yet its not apart of Kyeombi for various historical reasons of me being interested in writing the stories of playtime down on paper.( I actually did create a version of the story in 2017 and worked on it earlier again this year but maybe it will take some time to actually do).Yet to say one is not just going to abandon this series while others like it are published. So I vow to work on this work and have a modern version. The actual most modern version is the Navarona Guardians made in 2015 and while I could have gone with that one ~ some to say focusing on the real origin story would be good minus some changes. So in the end one of the principal things about the Ninja Scorpions that was actually written down in 2009 and then typed up in 2011 is that the characters are human and just possess different skills and are ninjas under one master. I, however plan to make it a more modernized tale like the original was meant to be. The story created in 2009 was meant to happen in the past. I was trying to communicate the ideas of the playtimes by a different means inspired by them but akin to be said much different or a more mature story( though sadly even these playtime stories were mature). Yet here; I will say the story will happen in 2004/2005. If you read many of the stories to come and spoilers; Zino Flyboy, Universe Express, Magma 109 and Runecasters all take place in the same time period  which is actually in the future. Maybe to say it is yet to be discovered if Launching 4, Jake and the Morphs and even Polards take place on different worlds or prior to these stories or at the same time. This means that these characters can appear later on in the continuations of works that happen in the future. But the story itself of Ninja Scorpions is very unique to later 2003 and early 2004.

Comments

Popular Posts