August Days. 2016.
I was tired by August 2016 and if you see the collection of unfinished works you would know why.
I was very tired and trying to see if I would be able to soon see the results to the Lezhin contest-I wasted two months working on.
The day came and it was a Sunday at the beginning of the month and I was left hanging and maybe not for any good reason at all. Not even a good response.
Yet one just gets really pissed off. A starts a new effort. I tried to create new patterns like the old days and they were more cyberpunk inspired. I wondered if I should sell them and then I started to wonder about the past when cyberpunk was so popular. I realized I had no real lead of anything to write on my blog for blog developments and in spring 2016 had promised new insight into the life of a creator.
I knew I had to do only one thing; focus on creating some graphic design around a cyberpunk image. One that actual held purpose for my patterns and stuff and that is why I created that variant of the MM culture magazine to showcase online talents and later would add other talents of course from paper.
Even to get to this magazine. I had not done anything wrong at all but what I had to suffer was beyond abusive. But I will no go into a particular trip to austin just yet. But before then I tried to revive Shark on Campus on paper as a more completed story and not dependent on tracing which erased all of my efforts. That story still has not be released and maybe it has good work but yet my friends. Some things don't need to be shared. I decided I was going to enter again but no one has a chance in these things. It was at the end of the month where I decided I was going to materialize an entire magazine and yet a Mindgames yet again to top of the meaning of the year.
But when I enrolled in that school again it was an odd hell pit and the teacher for two classes was very uninviting and hostile and very passive aggressive and also a racist. A bitter Japanese woman who had pawns in past students who weren't mentally well. To say it was just odd being in that one class with these mentally sick people. Just trying to work hard and that would be my mistake. I never should have taken it seriously at all.
After that trip to austin, prior to it, before it and during it was trying to create new unique artworks. But everytime a person sets a foot in austin it tips their life all over. They realize the people here running under unique self made entrapments. Some influenced by cultish bodies who entrench theirselves in another city and realize how greatfully fucked up the area now is. People so fucked up they would try to project their idea of what they think you are like onto you and try to overwrite you exist. Such to say one at the near mid of September after completing yet the significant MM culture but never its importance in Mindgames and else. Remember there is more to this story. I tried to communicate that more to the story in the digital segments leading up the MM culture tome.
Yet people should realize that people cannot be killed off covertly. And no one feels the impact and the impact of murdering people rests still so solely in people who blissfully walk around as competent but non competent fools.
I want to say that maybe people wanted to add a lyrical element to happenings as well. In retrospect but you know for awhile could not remember the happenings when people dare fuck with your head. But I remember this time was not a positive time and was only positive because of what I was doing. I was alone in one effort and still am but I broken through many barriers people set to become someone who succeeded and not failed and it was a long arduous plan and it was a tired journey like walking through a warzone. I do not about you but if people have to suffer so much because of other people and have their plans hindered in any way in the quality of education or its surroundings. We surely need not only a better education but better accountability for the messages of cult understanding modern education campuses bring because they are so taught in the practice of money and fake morals and not morals, intelligence and proper funding that is not a disgrace to the principal of learning.
I go back to these beginning days to finally end a poisonous cycle. To recount events no one would want to tell. And so finally it will be so.
I was very tired and trying to see if I would be able to soon see the results to the Lezhin contest-I wasted two months working on.
The day came and it was a Sunday at the beginning of the month and I was left hanging and maybe not for any good reason at all. Not even a good response.
Yet one just gets really pissed off. A starts a new effort. I tried to create new patterns like the old days and they were more cyberpunk inspired. I wondered if I should sell them and then I started to wonder about the past when cyberpunk was so popular. I realized I had no real lead of anything to write on my blog for blog developments and in spring 2016 had promised new insight into the life of a creator.
I knew I had to do only one thing; focus on creating some graphic design around a cyberpunk image. One that actual held purpose for my patterns and stuff and that is why I created that variant of the MM culture magazine to showcase online talents and later would add other talents of course from paper.
Even to get to this magazine. I had not done anything wrong at all but what I had to suffer was beyond abusive. But I will no go into a particular trip to austin just yet. But before then I tried to revive Shark on Campus on paper as a more completed story and not dependent on tracing which erased all of my efforts. That story still has not be released and maybe it has good work but yet my friends. Some things don't need to be shared. I decided I was going to enter again but no one has a chance in these things. It was at the end of the month where I decided I was going to materialize an entire magazine and yet a Mindgames yet again to top of the meaning of the year.
But when I enrolled in that school again it was an odd hell pit and the teacher for two classes was very uninviting and hostile and very passive aggressive and also a racist. A bitter Japanese woman who had pawns in past students who weren't mentally well. To say it was just odd being in that one class with these mentally sick people. Just trying to work hard and that would be my mistake. I never should have taken it seriously at all.
After that trip to austin, prior to it, before it and during it was trying to create new unique artworks. But everytime a person sets a foot in austin it tips their life all over. They realize the people here running under unique self made entrapments. Some influenced by cultish bodies who entrench theirselves in another city and realize how greatfully fucked up the area now is. People so fucked up they would try to project their idea of what they think you are like onto you and try to overwrite you exist. Such to say one at the near mid of September after completing yet the significant MM culture but never its importance in Mindgames and else. Remember there is more to this story. I tried to communicate that more to the story in the digital segments leading up the MM culture tome.
Yet people should realize that people cannot be killed off covertly. And no one feels the impact and the impact of murdering people rests still so solely in people who blissfully walk around as competent but non competent fools.
I want to say that maybe people wanted to add a lyrical element to happenings as well. In retrospect but you know for awhile could not remember the happenings when people dare fuck with your head. But I remember this time was not a positive time and was only positive because of what I was doing. I was alone in one effort and still am but I broken through many barriers people set to become someone who succeeded and not failed and it was a long arduous plan and it was a tired journey like walking through a warzone. I do not about you but if people have to suffer so much because of other people and have their plans hindered in any way in the quality of education or its surroundings. We surely need not only a better education but better accountability for the messages of cult understanding modern education campuses bring because they are so taught in the practice of money and fake morals and not morals, intelligence and proper funding that is not a disgrace to the principal of learning.
I go back to these beginning days to finally end a poisonous cycle. To recount events no one would want to tell. And so finally it will be so.
Comments
Post a Comment