Morning 1 brief.

I decide to say that this project as of yet does not have a true name. Mornings 1 or Morning 1-these link it to a written project on this very blog.( Link) Here is a basic picture of what happens to be the story in part. Yet that of the story is not the entire story at all. Behold because it is something grand and marvelous indeed.
There is other art to consider. I just drew the girl like that for jist of the story and rather the girl could look anywhere from what is shown there to the image herein. The story is something I have been wanting to draw for a very long time and now I will be able to draw these characters and the world around them that makes a major impact and story that might change how you view the world.


A post shared by Jamie Hinte (@corpcop66) on

Comments

Popular Posts