Runecasters.

I did not get to Runecasters yesterday. I was working on other works for the Krushre brand and yes the Super MM Culture Unicorn magazine. However maybe later on will be able to complete this work as of now do not have anytime to do so and see the need to add effort into writing on the blog again as I used to.

Really the exit of Google + is an excellent manner to talk about how corruption can occur in seemingly well to do, well meaning and else grandiose place of tech industry and education. I know that really~ everyone who was on Google + has been forced to make a grand exodus to Mewe, reddit or some other place and some people are wondering where their favorite people are as if they just escaped from a dragon destroying a capital town but maybe they did. And not everyone got out.

People have been majorly reckt by google +'s end. And sudden end and pull of the plug. I know I miss my many comments. I know I do.Oft to say that Google never cared about the users on there who depended so much on it for connections with unique people they else would never have encountered ever most probably. Yet google does not care. I have seen so many people looking for others on Mewe-that it is sad and an example of maybe a primitive cyberpunk tale or a good basis for one.

I was thinking about adding this story into another special Runecasters comic that might introduce characters known as the Zedo Riders. Revolving around the idea of a company that once allowed people a virtual experience and lifestyle and suddenly one day kicks everyone off and they have to find other virtual experience providers and yes friends when they cannot find their past friends. Or maybe they do but realize how different life is from virtual reality.(This would not be representing anything in real life because people on Google + who actually meet seem to get along in the posts I have seen and aren't pretending to be other people). And all the while opens opportunities for hostile users to attack the well boding ones and this might be represented in one user capturing a girl user that one particular boy user is great friends with and causing the boy user to go save the girl user with complications. This might be a good story to invest in because it does fit the genre of cyberpunk.


Comments

Popular Posts