wednesday/ let this week end already. psychology

Oh,no~ if you just read the last article. Everything is not so easy to say the day is over by one class, nauseous dorm going back to and then nauseous library. No my friends the tale of the day that is Wednesday is only just beginning. Though one might say that maybe with some time things become better and some times you expect things to improve my friends. But one does not gain courage to fight invisible themes or things unknown to them in one day and maybe in this one psychology  maybe the irk of the teacher, the irk of military guy trying to get at the one girl you can seem to speak to without angering everyone who is an entitled bitch, entitled piece of clay spigot in an interchangeable corrupt machine and hoe as an individual without involvement in a cult mentality and yet unknown features then ya~ runs the entire day and that biology is just an oasis and maybe you wish you could go back and fix things to how they would and should be as if people were not invited to be the most cruel and most evil of course~ seen and unseen.

That day I got there too late. Enough to say this bitch military guy( whom I pretended to like to save face with the girl since she was speaking to him) was already making his move and quickly found out I would be ignored by either if I tried to even speak to her. Such a well made condition. Maybe at first they thought they were doing a good job of including me and everyone else but that day they just were talking so well and pleasing the little teacher who really to say was just there for a pay check.

The teacher I mentioned was a younger teacher and most likely just got out of whatever else higher education she chose to follow. She really made no impressions to be herself a teacher just imitate what other teachers had done before. To say she was that bad and just used the suck up validations of the class to push her forward and along and mostly read from a powerpoint like many teachers and offered her experience when needed but in handling students and calling them with their proper genders and handing them proper respect for even being there and trying to learn-she did not. Only people who kissed ass to first the university and then her got the approvals of her. Namely to say the girl in this class I liked and military guy just kissed up to her if they were the guy or just tried to be nice with her if the girl. These people were are oddity of who got her praise. The other students seemed like dolts even if they kissed two fuck hands and out of all the students she would like the military guy the most. As he just kissed up to her and she seemed to like him and his military valor. To be put in other words could be said to like him in maybe a sexual nature or just by his character. His character was too talkative, annoying and I do not care about the military at all to be honest to hear all that crap.

Every day the start of class took a quiz. I studied in the library after real nature that one time for the quiz. These were three to four question things and I did not take them seriously at all and well to say did try to but in the end did not. May to say that people aren't give a lot of quizzes in previous schools and certainly they aren't taken seriously in three question format that is not multiple choice. After this quiz maybe the only one I got good on and you know psychology that interests people so readily they will ever seriously study especially with the notices of unknowns trying to control people by these messages they know they will work because they all just want to be pawns of people who control a university in unredeeming immorality and inhumanity. Some say where is the proof; the proof is enough to say that when you notice odd things that never happen elsewhere and someone stares at you because you notice it. They are oft to be said fucked up people for attempting to shame you that is your interest to know and know for our own personal security. Namely to say I never felt safe in that room.Having to keep a low profile and not react to anything strange that did pop up others too would notice yet smiled when it was just the symptom of a person in chains and in depravity shouting lies to please them and shouting things to control them to treat other people bad and increase their means of have reasons justifiable to them only to do wrong.

After the quiz I tried to speak to the girl again and directed a message towards her. I think that many people forget how to speak to people with all these phones and maybe I will have a feature called, " how to speak to people for people who have not learned or forgotten to because of their unhinged social shell/cell qualities". But this day I spoke to her maybe for the last time because captain of little air force or navy or army or whatever the fuck he was~ kept on adding his shit. " so,(her name)-how do you think you did on the quiz?" I asked. You see folks when addressing a person to speak towards you in the english language and maybe others- you use their name and in this culture of english towards students of our same standing use their first name. Their first fucking name. And no "Thomas" the name of the guy in military was no where in that fucking sentence so tell me why this bitch thinks its acceptable say something else when truly he is like hogging the girl from speaking to anyone else even at the table. " I dunno- I hope I got a 100" she said, " I did not study". She said this very cute and for a moment a person could imagine speaking to this person for a long time to come. Thomas however just used the opportunity of me in awe of her before I could say anything else to respond. Yet I could not tell you because I was not paying attention. I heard something but I was in another place and anyways when I came back to surface reality this guy had already pushed me out of the square and into the water on a something 2008 watershow. I tried to regain the grasp and control of the situation but that guy got me and I was out of commission because afterwards he opened with his own topic and took over. I cannot remember what it was. Because of these feelings of rapture, ambition and then the shock of the guy stealing the floor.

 I note to self that I would not be caught off guard again and no I was not going to fight to speak because the girl was so much valuable as person to be fought over. And maybe some people just don't like the idea of fighting and life is not to them this anime or cartoon show or place of fighting and won't fight over a girl like a piece of meat. I would just confess my feelings to her and her alone using her name later on if ever I could find her alone and namely I could not and I could not even talk to her to meet anywhere else. We did a  class activity and yes my friends while I tried to speak once more while they were talking about if they lived on the dorm or not. I was just briefly able to. Military guy Thomas looked tired in the mouth if not whacked in it for pleasing the damn teacher throughout the activity. I asked if the girl lived on campus and she responded that she commuted there to the school. I felt tired even though I promised I was not going to speak to her in this class because I was not going to be prompted by this Thomas guy to fight over her and look like a jerk because of that and namely my friends this is not a cartoon and real women don't appreciate men fighting for them or over them and want to be respected as people! But I felt I was slipping into a slippery slope and the end of this slope I would punch this Thomas guy out or at least try to. My friends safe to say I did not because why. This bitch Thomas opened his mouth and referenced, " what do you drive to school, I think I've seen your in the parking lot somewhere". She responded, " a truck". They continued talking and I did not imagine her driving a truck and namely maybe to say she was a person around my height just a bit taller and maybe I am somewhat not that tall but maybe normal person height and never will be a 6 foot tall giant.

Yet sometimes and even in that moment I realized that I could not continue speaking to her with him around and I just wanted to punch that bitch Thomas so fucking hard. Claimed to be older than everyone at the table if not one of the oldest people in the room and surely claimed he did nothing wrong. The class ended when the teacher said it was and told us what to do for the next class as a reminder and the three fat fellow guys just sat there as if eggs witnessing a crime and a crime against them because Thomas would never ever once direct much attention to them but Anne and me secondarily. Later and on many days many of these fat guys would not come to class and if they did they smelled hideous like rotten eggs. And if that is probably one tendency of why they probably did not do good at this school as they missed so many days they could not ever be close to passing and cared so little for theirselves its likely they missed the others and did not do well in them. To say they were so behind in the successful traits adults who do anything good and present theirselves well do-they could not be passing anything with their particular smells. And if anything were so on the back fringes of this class no one paid them attention as they hardly came to class and if did~ just did not care about being successful in anything for people to see them as anything of a threat. Which is what you up and had to be to be getting glares from people and being looked at strangely like mainly I, the girl I liked and Thomas were often looked at. Namely I received angry stares and everyone just looked at the others with fake face permanence. While Thomas and the girl and I tried to be nice to the other people at the table for all intents and purposes they were just lesser characters in all the happenings in the room even to theirselves. No one with any level of self respect carries a scent that is of a kindergartener who never bathes and worse- an adult looking like an egg and don't care about their scent. Jesus. This day I never got close to these guys and tried to not be friendly at all because these guys looked as if they would smell and they did. Making the mistake of getting to close to one these guys later in some group activity thing returning to my seat. Worst smell ever. Should have been a crime to be that disgusting. Some say to not judge people but that smell makes you want to kick them and toss them out of that fucked up classroom. All the kindness goes away.

Eventually regal Thomas and his cute bride to be at least in his eyes as much as he would talk to the girl and try to charm her and just charm her with his words and his experience-would toss these egg guys aside as if rotten and to say accurately they smelled rotten my friends they did. Yet as that class ended. I knew I would fight but in a different way and maybe one just does have but one opportunity to do so without being a jerk. Yet I would go back to the dorm and see all these fake happy people and doing their fake happy things. That one time was of many where I took of the bag and laid on the bed for some moments and then decided to return to the library. It was a slog of defeat but I did not post again till the 31st and decided to mock people who all they do is study by coping their way of life for a while. That weekend on the Saturday. I would mock my father who said he once studied in the laundry room. One to say that girl in the history lab from egypt would come in there and I was amazed at her beauty and ignored how stiff she was as a person. But yet my friends a trouble was brewing. In english, psychology, the end of the week and its various girls and yes the annoying people of the cyberpunk bazaar section of the library.

Oft to mention. I did study for psychology yet again and viewed tumblr and wrote stuff and drew that might never be published to the public. However soon I would work on a comic called Forge to color it and it would be the most driving thing of insanity I would do the second weekend.Namely if you look back at the blog. I hardly published anything  for the entire September. And most did stuff by hand and tried to find a new image to work off of for the blog and that would come by the end of the September month. Oft to say I take the narrative slow in this region of September which Wednesday approaches as if you approach the eye of the story in a yellow weather plane that you can build all apart of your "MM culture 2016" brick assembly kit( not to include another brand at all because maybe some type of rat company owns it).

Noticeably I did not want to go to biology and damn that class was so boring. I stepped off and ventured to go eat after that class and really wanted to be bothered by no body and none of these fucks neither.Next posts tells a little bit about that boring class.

Comments

Popular Posts