originality to consensus.
Have you known the true struggle of producing comics? Or creating ideas that no one else alone but you will foster? Well this story is my story and how I just expanded constantly on what my comics even mean and developed methods to go along with them. It all started when I entered college and noticed a certain strange oppression of arts. And I tried to focus on my studies and do simple stuff first. But then I realized by the time of different things that Forge was not enough and doing the idea database was not enough to make my dreams come true. Looking back at this; this was not such a long time ago. I had this idea for an autobiography and then I realized great chances to take advantage of such an environment and do an autobiography ever since then.
Because many aspects of life were changing and where never going to be the same again. Would I even be the same person after a year here? It was best to an autobiography and one in a time where so many things were changing. There were challenging situations in creative and family life. But to say I even had a family life then is totally misleading. I really had no one to rely on for real life stuff and not this glossy fake outer shell stuff. In creative; there was no support the only support was me. I struggled if I should be aware and protective of myself or just seemingly unaware and leisurely. I tried the leisurely and one hour in that library, proved it to be too hard. I became increasingly aware and frankly this changed a lot. I recognized something strange going on when I recognized every girl I ever saw and liked. And similarly it seemed to be affecting everyone else. As if positive for everyone else but negative for me. As if hated. I kept this in mind.
In my life. The grand excitement is meeting people especially girls. Now in modern context I have met many hatred for this but what I kept on mind, shows a startling connection my friends. One that up and defies what I even came there for and speaking of which. The next grand excitement is art. But I find that art was something that people seemed to frown on here and really people I later talked to seemed to be afflicted by something as well, as if hated. Now, I began to see a very dark picture and did not like it.
Fake shit fest was psychology. The people were loaded in there with this bright ideals and while never saw the dark outset that I saw or many a creative people did see. I only liked it for the original friend I did make in that class. I found everyone else just playing along with a teacher who just liked to call me a girl. My favorite class was the geography class because of the history and how the teacher taught it and especially the weeknear labs on friday. There were many attractive girls in those classes of geography but really when in the lecture, something would always creep me out when I would look at someone that I liked. It was not as bad in the lab. Many things did change and I may have gone over board in modern perspective. Vying for people who really; don't know the essence of their circumstance and pass off by being the outsiders who do not benefit from discovering the unknowns and darks of their world.
I skip past the Different Things till a point where I could no longer act like nothing was wrong with what I was seeing. I saw things in which people who go to learn should not see and frankly a curious smile covered it up. People could dote on me but I was far removed from the idea of this place being a safe place to be as it really was not. Already, they would rather you to make concessions about what is obviously there. Were focused on some disturbing goal that was portrayed by the public in their most eager wants and what they did for fun and for life. And seemed just to be about holding knives to people's backs and lying about it then begin honest. There were three types of people. The people who concluded and fake smiled. The people who did not conclude and those who were targeted and really if anyone truly fought back it was me. There could be no argument. There were few people willing to even bring it up. And those who brought it up ever suspiciously pinned it on me. I just played along but I no longer could one day when I realized I was only in my dreams and had tons of enemies, from family to students else and teachers else, not one thing was real.
MK MZODERN I believe was borne on a Wednesday. And after this I started new written agendas and new drawn objectives to amp up and train to become a real life storyteller and not just one for hobby. I decided then I would not be changed by a place and that I would rather change it. There were many friendly people on that journey of study. In which I studied my comics and the basics. And frankly the basics in academia were just like going over stuff that was of no use to me at all and frankly I thought it was a frank waste of space for something else more meaning that could- I do not know improve the lives of students and not make them harder? How much can you complicate things I first studied on MK MZODERN with Real Nature and next how far can you use things to make a story and mock them? There were truly some interesting events and occurrences. But I would rather say that. At the end. Of this I already knew what I was going to do with my life, study comics no matter the circumstances and really; that is all that matters. Because that is my true heart and my true ethic and no one can corrode it for some silly plan or whatever.
Situations with girls and people and friends never went right. I never truly met a friend at that place because do we still hang out after all that has happened. No, we do not hang out at all and rather some people mostly the art oriented people just left the place entirely. And otherwise it seemed after my departure that people just seemed to stop hanging out as they once did. It seemed as something had died. And rather the struggle was studying up to this point.Of what right do people have to act in this manner, do something wrong and in such poor light and such darkness and trying to offset blame onto people who have paid into their estate? Is it a school or is it a scam. I say that it is a scam and not a school. In a school you are free to study but here I was not free to even study what I wanted in my own free time. And was pestered over and over.
But eventually I just sought education and not some supped up education but a real one that was going to make my life better. And so there were many terrible things that happened but none can match the courage to finish the manner of completing comics and a way of making them in a well of manner and thus is the main purpose of this here site. And thus I have finally completed the method of comic making and such and such and now its over.
And really nothing will be the same because of all of the above.
Comments
Post a Comment