mm culture; in the story of mk mzodern.

I admit that is going to be one long story; taken an awful while to get here. And tell the part of the story here. Here, I will only tell the personal side. But elsewhere I will tell the non-personal side.
The revamp will come as a journey truly own in which I will see first. None can be prepared for this journey not even myself included. When trying to get real serious in anything, there was an attack to stop this move. They knew it was real, but not even them could tell the impact of their actions as ones of terrorists. And unhelpful and if anything contradictory to anything they should stand for. I find that I was once excited to continue in a system so contradictory and contrary to what it should even stand for. Controlling people is never what it should stand for.

The real meaning of the articles on the start of MK MZODERN.
I am going to say something; I solely started with news to give the site a boost and meant it be this new chapter and I tried my best in the early days to promote it real hard and go to all these different sites that were not in the best interest to post but I found much an audience from my own efforts. I think I was trying to create a safe space for writing and felt that the English class I took was taken to much effort to just make me uncomfortable. I always felt like my english skills were not powerful enough; it got to a point I thought I had to write my story to prove who I was. The class in my opinion, did little to help in actual english writing skills for college and that is my perfect opinion.
What was worse, I always felt like trash and always had this urge to force me to act like everyone else to save face. But really; I am not like everyone and everyone is not like everyone. Only someone from outside or someone peering in could think such things. The feel of this was strong as if someone was watching me and it would not leave. Unless, I showed that had more proficiency and more elegance than previous thought, contradicting the ideas of the feel. Like writing a book over again, was a large no-no to the feel.

Horse race, and losing. Ending up blinded by an angel. She takes you to a snake store. A violent creed. All about us. 

GOOD VOGUE MARGINALIA GOODBYE.

False religious promises. Horrid Health. Closed off crime scene. The modern is real. The colbery feel.
Anger Skyliner. Kevin M and the Toast on Holly M. The masks of espionage. MZODERN DREAMS. Vehicle of Dream fails. The Height of Hell. VIA TARGETS.

Real Meaning of Kevin M
Wrote Kevin M to criticize how badly the education of children is treated and their creative ambitions as they are simply forced into these academic roles to say they are special and dream of something academic as a dream, but for what. Rags of a lifestyle and riches that come of this study just for riches. There is far too much emphasis on the medium of success and not the mettle of success. There is many in times, no reason for anyone to learn anything at all; but have an acquired knowledge to fit in society. The cast of Kevin M is much of a Misfit group in a technologically advanced world. Refusing to move into the future themes as you would think them. Their being a Knight. Their being a romance that is much of a quest and not a simple tech match up like dispensing from a pill machine or soda machine; is something interesting.
Not always having the clear answer but a killer in the midst is something. That can drive the conflict forward and mind you this story is not the answer to your problem, enemy, but rather a solution in the storm. That is your total evil. Having figured out what this all was; the dream just could not be accomplished. Too much contradictory folk to the realm of this place's purpose existed for it to be truly so. I really, stress at this point; there was no point to learning anything then after this point. Around this time; I started thinking, that there should be a story, a real life meaning and real life outcome to each work.

Angelina.
Revealing the deeper meaning and the deeper acts and the conspiracy underneath. Much like trying to reveal the truth of circumstances without being friendly in any sort of manner and sought to introduce truly the world of Moira. But after the death of a dream and the zombie dream continues. Simply the goal is to record all that ever happens. And if anyone is to intervene in the practice, all I have said is proven. The hammer. Is what Angelina applies to those who think they can get away with false deeds and lies. But one has to find a new way of living.

Leine the Dreamer.
Is simply an alterworld of TIM, an uncompleted project in which I have worked on since 2013. Many times; that semester I tried to work on the graphic but could not complete it. The trap of dreams and which dream to follow; who to be from then on and out and who to be those people, was a puzzle and I could not find it in myself to fix up the TIM in this wayabout rushed manner. So I made another version  akin to the times. And the context within at that place.

Life of Balloon.
Lastly, Life of Balloon is fighting the feeling of DOOM and succeeding and thus succeeding can find hope in survival not in the dream that is dead. But a dream that was presented and alive. In a different format that was more incriminate to a different rate,as if to move on from the previous way of telling stories to a modern way of telling them. Life of Balloon talked about Moiran society and is a forgotten work. As current work try to tell of Moira, like Dream One: newyork. And does not include any of the characters or any of the happenings within as if they never happened. Or they could have happened. The beginning post is experimental and shows the innovation and ambition for the blog early on.

DECEMBER 300!
In the midst of December, the 300 was created and really; that shifted an inclusion in the things that were happening.And was no real attempt or even meant to solve any romantic problems I might add; created solely to have interesting stories. That evolved in a real time. But however abuses still had happened and no matter the invention there was great tribal hatred underneath all the good that happened that threatened

2014:
In short summary; is that fall semester previously is the downfall of the dream of which you have previously worked hard for under terrible circumstances. And 2014; is a bleak, desolate and without purpose landscape but to prove that these things did in fact happen and while you carry on a zombie dream; that this place could still be as you wished and all. You can try to survive here and act like you do not know what happened; but it is determining a bad choice to cover up any wrong to you-once wronged here-the dream is over. And you do not have to accept it but insult to injury is when the wrongs pile up and you are at your wits end and really not respected as a person and have all this time have fallen into dark company that hides on the underside. Threatening if not the lives of others, but your very life. Just standing up; is dizzying, like being in an alternate world of pain and a world of dreams that seem to be noticeable reachable, but there are always spectors within trying to beat you up and anyway from the dreams- apart of the pain. The other part of the pain is knowing someone is constructing with the spectors some type of plan to keep you and others from their true dreams and desires. Next; having the resolve to notice you are not wrong for defending your dream, your life and merits. And rather it is simply time to leave such a place. When the zombie dream is so far from reality now: it is a fantasy.


And then only waiting for the dawn. And finding new inspirations.
Then falling fast the next fall of 2015; in something that is new and of great consequence.
Next in 2016 fall, repeating only the fall of 2015; and only for a certain trap.
2017, recollected back again and recovered from the attack in the fall in setting the trap and recovered from the entire experience. To tell of the disillusionment of dreams that probably cannot happen because the proper conditions do not exist to make them happen and they are just that of dreams and how these dreams are just social mandated dreams and real dreams take courage to follow and real might and above all reserve.

Comments

Popular Posts