1. Why do I wait! Anticipate a reaction! Love life is gone.

She is gone,
the valley is a mindfield
and she's taken my heart with her
heart to die off in the deadly plains
fighting a war she could not win!
Why do I anticipate!
She is gone now and screaming
will not bring her back.
They just won't bring her back,
my friends fight off the attack,
but she is never coming back.
Come on, I scream, why the hell
this have to happen to me.
I am not happy.
I am angry.
I am sad and I want to feel
like those days when I first got here,
those days I realize are still here!
And I have friends!
I will get them back.
We will stand together
unity and stand together!
AND STRAND AWAY!
The evil that is the black of day!
And I answer back!
Why do I wait here?
For her to come back from where
she was vaporized.
She will always be in my eyes.
In my brain, forever, singing me too sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts