Mindgames extra 7
The day after the first of November. I sat all day and just did not ponder; wandered from bed watching an old cool show of the past childhood-ran around campus and that before then saw a dude just chilling in the hallways in one of the dorm floors and it got me to realize that not everyone were these douche bags of false nice. "AS IF RUMMAGED IN A CULT!" This guy was humane and just like a real everyday person. I went back to my room for a while and worked on writing more of the same novel before. If the novel is what people did not like and sent secret assassins for me; I would give them more. And more. I went to go eat. Walked around the pond and sat and then crossed the dangerous street and ate bad food; came back to the pond and thought some more and then when done ran past the library. I almost past the library. I tripped suddenly as if a foot had tripped me and suddenly in the glimpse of the notion I had to catch myself as I was falling fast with no control and I was running fast too. I put my hands out and it hurt but I hurried up and got up and rushed back to my room; more like hobbled because my knee was broken. Many attempts one can say on my life these two days. I wondered if I would ever be inspired to write about it but not here because I did not want any more sum of threats leveled against me. I stole this asshole football players shit of alcohol and used it because that guy was an ass and he desired it; leaving his cups in the bathroom for all to see basic trash. Used his bathing shit too because he was an ass. In spite of this all; the various attempts all I could think about were girls and how big I could score if I could prove this secret conspiracy and inner society that really reached out to take people's lives and made an ardent on my own. I laughed at my injury with my room mate who slept with any girl who came close to him. He shared his pizza and it was okay. Continued to work on my novel plans and then I just realized how tried of this place I was. Two death threats upon you just sap the energy right out of you even being in a place of so called education where everyone is entitled to level threats against you in their own entitlement and involvement in a systemtatic wrong. That english teacher had dared said hello to me; for what she did that was just everyone else-she was apart of the same thing and maybe to say of a higher status quo and expected these things of delusion to play out as she pondered and people of her expectation asked to be kindred rulers of fantasies they sought to connect to reality.
Comments
Post a Comment