Age of Heroes
If you read my work yesterday about Beryond 13; the Age of Heroes will be included in that sort of things and its work flow. The Age of Heroes may or may not be written as a tv show idea but what I can say is that it will definitely mean the project is larger than one comic or this comic and really have turned the thing if not stretched into an item of full potential. You see three eras in the Punkiana 519 work-three defining areas that are three parts of a series. I already gave a large sum of people what the show idea if to be a show idea would even be of.
Usually to say I am going to use this as an opportunity to talk about issues that are overlooked and basically not ever does anyone want to pay attention that they have relevancy in real life past and present. Issues that reveal the murk behind the facade of companies and people and just governing bodies even.
If you are not familiar with how to create a stable comic book idea/ or show idea that is animated or even live action maybe( though people usually only craft appearances of characters in scripts so they can create the story) the following details some ideas on the matter that are important. For this case its animated or a comic book series so its important that people design characters. For which to say the characters of Age of Heroes have already been defined and some posted on this site but to list what happens to create a comic or show at least how I do things/and others too.
Create the character designs.
Create the characters you want to see in the story and try to revolve them around a point or an issue or just a character or something-a dream or even a character aspect to make a truly engaging story.
Write the story. Write the complete story.
Many people will never detail the whole series at all once. But that is what I do because really are you going to be paid for a continuation? No; these works a person does at the start should be done for completion and their best quality forward and make sure that really it does not matter what other people are drawing but that you put your best foot forward and complete things to their fullest potential. Also this helps to define the story and help you manage what to do in the story. Also later on helps manage resources so you are spending years build up to a point and suddenly because of new hype or change in character of what you want or else something else decide to restart over. All those changes would merited and so would you being wanting to start over but it would be a waste of a complete story and namely who is to say the 2nd time around will be any better when you never completed the first by just giving up. If you get a 2nd wind for an idea; its best to write it down as a separate idea to save time and resources. Imagine spending 2 years working on something just to flush down the potential of its full story by the merits you see better and advanced ideas via someone else that might work well with your story.
Choose the medium;
Believe it or not some things are interchangeable. Comic books and tv shows share the same characteristics ideally in which both include scripts and a base idea. Just writing down the base ideas and what you want to see serial by serial or episode by episode helps alot in just transition from one idea to the other with no real loss. Its true sometimes you do have to shift ideas around from one format to the other but at least they will be somewhat similar if it is already written down than to later
experience the subtle difference between medias when you try to adapt one to the other. Though to choose the medium should be aware of the means of producing in the media and whether you can be successful in creating the idea in that medium. A person would not invest in making a tv show outright as thing when they did not have a cast or proper cameras or rather a camera even. This is not to say limit oneself at all but to ensure you can complete the story to a proper length to conclude it for a time. Comics usually accumulate from volume to volume. Tv shows accumulate from series to series( british tv) or season to season( american tv).
Okay; Comics.
While I have read on the production of Tv shows; have I ever made one~ the answer is no but to say animated shows are more viable for people who have the talent to draw even and maybe even when they are hard work.For the sake of here going to be making comics. Now people have different methods in doing comics. I don't really agree with them and really my methods were developed from dipping toes into hot water and finding things that cool the toes off. My method require a lot of sum of work. Have to develop the characters( this is already counted for previously so just use the characters from the idea if not can change them for the comic I guess)-make the story( already listed in the roadmap to get to this point) and figure out how long the story will be. Now I have various different methods that reach certain goal lengths of pages. I create most of my comics today on a 4 page basis and yet there is a potential to add more whilst doing the comic or afterwards- I tend to add more in the spur of the movement to really not force things together. What space is four pages for a comic they can say that that space is a friction that binds a story together if already a predetermined story or to cover a certain set of ideas. Namely if you made your idea of a serial too large; there are two options. Make the 4 pages representative or make them adhering to the four pages. In the representative one; maybe the beginning,middle, end or some other parts are shown.In another one that adheres to four pages; there are to be said a beginning and an end. However that makes things clustered together often and for some sakes of story telling better and giving it all; I really if trying to put the beginning and end in four pages don't. Just add more pages to tell an okay story and rather other times great ones. Also if I am to come back and revise later or create another addition maybe and just certainly adding more content can help you make better content in the future. There are various other lengths and some works are rather what you just create from the start and see a story becoming.Openly just are making a story via just telling it with no other means or helpers aside from story development notes( what the story should be about )and the character design.
Now why I actually go into this is because for Age of Heroes and others on Beryond 13 will be employing these tactics listed in the aforementioned minus the scripting part. Scripting is what usually comes after you get the base idea and character designs but yet I really don't do that and scripts are mainly costly in writing things down and not really helpful to you or the creative spirit.But if scripting is important but all means; do it.Some of my most current works especially Punkiana 519 have been written in a script format but I never almost adapt anything from a script. These works can be considered a script but I rather not stick with the scripting idea as but an experimental means for now.This current means of scripting will not be used in the actual Age of Heroes. Now I have explained my process in sort without giving the real knowledge of how the comics are done for confidentiality reasons and yes I want to be attributed for what I have done. Not going to explain my actual methods through and through realize that; it would be stupid. The many purpose of here is to explain that you the viewer will likely be helped by me creating Age of Heroes one way or another and mainly will engage certain ways you can make your own ideas just by seeing it put together in the events that will be on the blog furthermore. These events can be said the products of having it become a series rather than just a comic.Age of Heroes I say will be a basics in how to create a story that is serious off its content whilst it is beginning created. I am going to discuss what happens each serial/episode. There are already character designs for some characters here as previously mentioned and will show how to implement the characters in a story or how to create more content based on one character alone-its done all the time with spinoffs. There will be other features too on how I get people to view my content and other people do. The main catch is that the posts will not all be up at the same time. Or I might decide to keep them up for my own use of a portfolio sort. I say this project will be beneficial to all and fruitful.
Usually to say I am going to use this as an opportunity to talk about issues that are overlooked and basically not ever does anyone want to pay attention that they have relevancy in real life past and present. Issues that reveal the murk behind the facade of companies and people and just governing bodies even.
If you are not familiar with how to create a stable comic book idea/ or show idea that is animated or even live action maybe( though people usually only craft appearances of characters in scripts so they can create the story) the following details some ideas on the matter that are important. For this case its animated or a comic book series so its important that people design characters. For which to say the characters of Age of Heroes have already been defined and some posted on this site but to list what happens to create a comic or show at least how I do things/and others too.
Create the character designs.
Create the characters you want to see in the story and try to revolve them around a point or an issue or just a character or something-a dream or even a character aspect to make a truly engaging story.
Write the story. Write the complete story.
Many people will never detail the whole series at all once. But that is what I do because really are you going to be paid for a continuation? No; these works a person does at the start should be done for completion and their best quality forward and make sure that really it does not matter what other people are drawing but that you put your best foot forward and complete things to their fullest potential. Also this helps to define the story and help you manage what to do in the story. Also later on helps manage resources so you are spending years build up to a point and suddenly because of new hype or change in character of what you want or else something else decide to restart over. All those changes would merited and so would you being wanting to start over but it would be a waste of a complete story and namely who is to say the 2nd time around will be any better when you never completed the first by just giving up. If you get a 2nd wind for an idea; its best to write it down as a separate idea to save time and resources. Imagine spending 2 years working on something just to flush down the potential of its full story by the merits you see better and advanced ideas via someone else that might work well with your story.
Choose the medium;
Believe it or not some things are interchangeable. Comic books and tv shows share the same characteristics ideally in which both include scripts and a base idea. Just writing down the base ideas and what you want to see serial by serial or episode by episode helps alot in just transition from one idea to the other with no real loss. Its true sometimes you do have to shift ideas around from one format to the other but at least they will be somewhat similar if it is already written down than to later
experience the subtle difference between medias when you try to adapt one to the other. Though to choose the medium should be aware of the means of producing in the media and whether you can be successful in creating the idea in that medium. A person would not invest in making a tv show outright as thing when they did not have a cast or proper cameras or rather a camera even. This is not to say limit oneself at all but to ensure you can complete the story to a proper length to conclude it for a time. Comics usually accumulate from volume to volume. Tv shows accumulate from series to series( british tv) or season to season( american tv).
Okay; Comics.
While I have read on the production of Tv shows; have I ever made one~ the answer is no but to say animated shows are more viable for people who have the talent to draw even and maybe even when they are hard work.For the sake of here going to be making comics. Now people have different methods in doing comics. I don't really agree with them and really my methods were developed from dipping toes into hot water and finding things that cool the toes off. My method require a lot of sum of work. Have to develop the characters( this is already counted for previously so just use the characters from the idea if not can change them for the comic I guess)-make the story( already listed in the roadmap to get to this point) and figure out how long the story will be. Now I have various different methods that reach certain goal lengths of pages. I create most of my comics today on a 4 page basis and yet there is a potential to add more whilst doing the comic or afterwards- I tend to add more in the spur of the movement to really not force things together. What space is four pages for a comic they can say that that space is a friction that binds a story together if already a predetermined story or to cover a certain set of ideas. Namely if you made your idea of a serial too large; there are two options. Make the 4 pages representative or make them adhering to the four pages. In the representative one; maybe the beginning,middle, end or some other parts are shown.In another one that adheres to four pages; there are to be said a beginning and an end. However that makes things clustered together often and for some sakes of story telling better and giving it all; I really if trying to put the beginning and end in four pages don't. Just add more pages to tell an okay story and rather other times great ones. Also if I am to come back and revise later or create another addition maybe and just certainly adding more content can help you make better content in the future. There are various other lengths and some works are rather what you just create from the start and see a story becoming.Openly just are making a story via just telling it with no other means or helpers aside from story development notes( what the story should be about )and the character design.
Now why I actually go into this is because for Age of Heroes and others on Beryond 13 will be employing these tactics listed in the aforementioned minus the scripting part. Scripting is what usually comes after you get the base idea and character designs but yet I really don't do that and scripts are mainly costly in writing things down and not really helpful to you or the creative spirit.But if scripting is important but all means; do it.Some of my most current works especially Punkiana 519 have been written in a script format but I never almost adapt anything from a script. These works can be considered a script but I rather not stick with the scripting idea as but an experimental means for now.This current means of scripting will not be used in the actual Age of Heroes. Now I have explained my process in sort without giving the real knowledge of how the comics are done for confidentiality reasons and yes I want to be attributed for what I have done. Not going to explain my actual methods through and through realize that; it would be stupid. The many purpose of here is to explain that you the viewer will likely be helped by me creating Age of Heroes one way or another and mainly will engage certain ways you can make your own ideas just by seeing it put together in the events that will be on the blog furthermore. These events can be said the products of having it become a series rather than just a comic.Age of Heroes I say will be a basics in how to create a story that is serious off its content whilst it is beginning created. I am going to discuss what happens each serial/episode. There are already character designs for some characters here as previously mentioned and will show how to implement the characters in a story or how to create more content based on one character alone-its done all the time with spinoffs. There will be other features too on how I get people to view my content and other people do. The main catch is that the posts will not all be up at the same time. Or I might decide to keep them up for my own use of a portfolio sort. I say this project will be beneficial to all and fruitful.
Comments
Post a Comment