Danny Valero
There is much to be said about Danny Valero. It was a new series idea in 2009 and by 2019 could be said to have completed one volume. Just three years ago reminded how much its not a good idea to show people who have mental issues or just stranger alone your works and atone to attack you because you are a person who creates like a savage animal. Much to say that person was just jealous of the idea and really had no real wit and kind to say was not intelligent at all to know anything they deemed they were to know to be a freelancer. They had no clue what layers where and by golly friends all digital applications people use to usually color use layers. The program I use called Mischief even has layers upward if you pay for a plus version and why are layers a necessity? Because they are important to coloring and the freelance drawers are all about that color. This was back before the current freelancing wave and maybe to say that no group is likable in my opinion or to any other people over the hump of anime drawing and cute childish bullshit no one cares about really. To say that Danny Valero was postponed because people were hostile to it and by 2019 after many different 2016, 2017 and 2018 versions completed the work finally in one volume. That is really expansive on the whole original story in a way that works and keeps new original characters in a way that works.
There was to be a Danny Valero day but really did not have the effort of the time to really push for it because foundations matter first and that was a goal for another day. In current plans after the sum of works for other titles works out will be able to fully work on Danny Valero and flex a muscle or two. I am going to say that really my whole strategy of discipline and day by day can only work to fit in some series before I over do it. I namely say that one would have to continuously gain more muscle of discipline to fit in the work itself into an already crowded schedule. The series has only gotten by one volume. There are two more after it in which I will pursue for this time.
There was to be a Danny Valero day but really did not have the effort of the time to really push for it because foundations matter first and that was a goal for another day. In current plans after the sum of works for other titles works out will be able to fully work on Danny Valero and flex a muscle or two. I am going to say that really my whole strategy of discipline and day by day can only work to fit in some series before I over do it. I namely say that one would have to continuously gain more muscle of discipline to fit in the work itself into an already crowded schedule. The series has only gotten by one volume. There are two more after it in which I will pursue for this time.
Comments
Post a Comment