Damnation of the speed racer.

Flip the table, I know you ain't fucking with me
its bad-mittin and its desperate you do this cheating to me
damnation of the speed racer trying so hard to survive
every dumb bitch and every dumb circle and every cult
couple has to thrive but he can never survive
and never catch a break
but a break to the brain while
everyone in their cute cars
passed out on cocaine
up the veins is
the damnation of them
mocking at the speed racer
you must be on cocaine
you must be on cocaine
to have these levels of disdain
you know I was in pain
but still felt some sympathy for its gain.
For you and your state of pain
that you cause to other for gain
but I only see a hunger and pain
and vulnerability of you being wrong
I would gain but never does it dawn on you
that you are wrong.
Damnation of the speed racer.
Fuck you thinking I am king
and all up in the bling
you don't know anything
assume anything for what could ever
you use anything to get ahead
I don't need
some bitch trying to use
me for whatever
wanna get at me you decide its now
or never to build your guild
endeavor on a hill
clever you are never
to sever any doubt of your demon ass
up in the hellscape
you call me up to go to mental hospital you got hate
and if you level you irate
and if you are a devil
pay for your own gas
and stick that mental illness shit up your own
damned ass.
Go on up to the place devil devil's go for hot gas
but all down
well hell is all there is for you.

trying to build me as you need
you guild to ever assume
me for notions and negative devotions
get the crack pot and start smoking
because I never will the enemy
but you are mine.
And this you'll never know and never will fine
find anything to trip you up
I treat you like a person
you treat me like a threat
your time is up and that is wassup
get the fuck out the stadium of the gambit horses
you double fuck
your ass with fucked up parents
who never said anything of morals
to you got luck
they never have to do with you later
wtf.

Comments

Popular Posts