zoom versus a school of doom.

you can see me coming
down the fork in the road I know
I duplicate to walk them both
and if you heard of a snag
I drag faster and faster up the road
in the fast car I drive in zoom racer
zoom.
zoom racer in the mood of the modern
and something modern in the makings
of a time of where people reside
in the back of the zooming
lanes of motion-they will never see and
never will be conscious
for it is gone and its over.
it is gone and it over
them ever seeing worlds
collapse and end and in the end of the day
they continue on their way never knowing
they were ever between two dimensions
raced through by the
zoom racer
zoom
zoom racer making the room to pack away the doom
doom. Oh, Doom. oh do-doom.
Making the way to pack away the doom
zoom racer
zoom racer.
zoom racer
zoom
zoom
zoom.
Coming for the cult dweller in the living room
killing people on one side because on estate divines
are not important to live and only important to a slave
industry and this bitch will fail chemistry because she lacked
certain chemical systmery to ever feel anything for all the blood she slept split.
No one will hear the agony of death
no will hear the cries
no one will even the sun and no one the sunrise
in a school
in a school....
full of doom.
a school of doom.

Comments

Popular Posts