satire, " I'm your cutesy college dropout who now just makes art of one character and sells it all and maybe steals other people's ideas" "I'm cute"
I love the world of anime
and if I see your work
and you have not the same level of following as my art does
and its fantastic glow;
I will steal it!
Cause fuck why now not.
I reveal it
as my own
cause I steal it and if you cannot deal
with it fuck you.
Getting lucky in the industry
everything of certain health
of a work is paying in for
me and certainly I won't never
I am never not cute for stealing your
work collapse into a pile of tacobell
wrappers~ master cappers of the coco
cola flowing over and around
me cause I waste everything
of a good benefit of character
I am cute and so benefited by
being the underdog never realizing
how stealer-a dog I am up in my
fresh crib in somewhere
sitting up in Miami
tsunami all this nonsense around
me and surely I am sexy.
I steal shit.
That's it.
Nothing was wrong with dropping out
till I stole so shit just for the benefit of it.
and if I see your work
and you have not the same level of following as my art does
and its fantastic glow;
I will steal it!
Cause fuck why now not.
I reveal it
as my own
cause I steal it and if you cannot deal
with it fuck you.
Getting lucky in the industry
everything of certain health
of a work is paying in for
me and certainly I won't never
I am never not cute for stealing your
work collapse into a pile of tacobell
wrappers~ master cappers of the coco
cola flowing over and around
me cause I waste everything
of a good benefit of character
I am cute and so benefited by
being the underdog never realizing
how stealer-a dog I am up in my
fresh crib in somewhere
sitting up in Miami
tsunami all this nonsense around
me and surely I am sexy.
I steal shit.
That's it.
Nothing was wrong with dropping out
till I stole so shit just for the benefit of it.
Comments
Post a Comment