Spent a day clean from the internet.

Did not turn the computer on and did for out the computer or the phone for this day. Really blessed is when you don't know the horrible waste of the net and the waste upon it are doing in their every waking moment and ever waking time span. It also to say you can finally get ideas out in a better way not depending on the computer and the internet on it. Toxic is the rating of curiosity people prose to me these days and toxicity is what they got in return. I am just saying that the self appointed ego of internet folks is bullshit especially when its built on nothing but following some dumb memes. Over granted hubris to point at anything that has a real mention, real heart or any real effort behind it. Today I did stay clean from the internet I did.

Comments

Popular Posts