More creating and Magic

I simply hereby reject the notion I am some lesser individual. Many people have gone on to think this and that and that's on them and really makes them look cheap, stupid and just stupid in how they will never be affected  by spitting on strangers or people they don't know. They will never possess the qualities to enamor about the pen and the life within. There are much things to be said of people and to be said in the realm of your creations; the opinions of outsiders should not matter.Write about people you can and solely that is up to you. What I like to do is write on how things are and not how the minds of people wish things are. I will say that  people should be able to create freely. For a large sum of time hindered from my true potential because it was ever dangerous to be an artist in a certain region. No; really to say the betrayal of public trust and people in education estates is something really cuthroat and dangerous. Always having to peep around a corner so you don't become a one off tragedy of some nutjobs self appointed hit on you simply stating you should not exist. There are many tons of bad events were nutjobs prey on unsuspecting people. The media will never call them terrorists but they are. That aside tremendous the amount of hatred I had to go through to get here. Tons of angry for no reason teachers. Tons of angry for no reason students. Tons of once friendly then angry girls to talk to. The anger is unjustified and people ought to break the anger of privileged persons by smiting them with the element of perseverance and succeeding. What I like to call a little number breakthrough.

This time I am back to creating series as usual and this time they will be best yet. Tons of stories over the years but now got some pulling points that mark this entire activity as a continual success;Kyeombi and Krushre are such projects. Tons of series would never be crafted if not for a positive can do attitude. Now I will continue to do and what starts the continuation of these stories really can be said links from MK Fashion-a story earlier this year and work inbetween to the current revival idea of Metromoons. Rather Metromoons is not in a revival but an actualization that is the best quality for it to become a series people remark about. How different it will be. How revolutionary. How exciting. These are things we think in creating series of works of fiction whether they are to be comics, tv shows live action or animated, books or even graphic novels.

As for MK MZODERN's role will serve as a promotion and news function for the production of current in progress works and future titles. We will get it all done in the notion of empowerment and positive imagery.

Comments

Popular Posts