Go giving it some time.
I have given some time to what I have experienced as a creator and as an artist and a graphic designer and dealing with people most essentially women to figure out that what I most aforementioned appreciate is how much I preserve and how weak and futile and idiotic everyone is and appears to be when they try to trample on me and my ideas and my doings which harm no one and solely just my own effort. I make no concessions; its been long coming and the thing to do my friends is to go back to creating series as I did before but where people cannot see them and know of them. This impacts alot; there will still be tons of public comics but other things won't be seen until they need to be seen and namely Beryond 13 will be private. This comes after weeks and rather a month of preparation and then being hindered by Facebook for ever posting a link to my blogs ever again. I have thought why should I ever even merit a disgusting place like facebook to control my creative identity and try to tell me I am something I am not. The absurd character of faceook I realize is something not to take seriously and really I don't need facebook and nor does anyone. I relate that I am going back to write series again despite the conventions I have today that grant me the ability to not to write anything foir all the series that be to make and it cuts down production time- I just really like writing down my ideas. This site was to be an extension of that. Facing too much push back from people and society about their colorful ideas about me which are drivel and hatred. Namely a person never wants to sleep with anyone who desperately hates the image of black men they have always had to overcome. Innately real dumb fuckers on the net and real life cannot have a shred or remorse nor regret for ever thinking they were right that I am a fool. I am no fool, friends and simply I don't believe I am wrong for anything I have done when I don't attack people in private- I don't slander their namely publicly in front of tons of people in public- I don't treat them less than human and I pay people who are due their money okay. I don't steal anything at all but people today all they can steal is seemingly not my face of being a proper citizen in any era but their own and their own possibilities of success. I see a parallel within artists today online that makes them similar to these incorrigible people-they limit their possibilities by walking low and really to say have learned what it means when old people say, " people are taught to live by no self respect". They of course say this in various tongues but its clear to say that I always will have self respect and what self respect requires now is to begin writing again just like I did ten years ago when I was in 9th grade.
I would offer the chance for people to access the site in which I will post my works but really everyone is against giving me anytype of currency at all and so I will not beg for anything for such contempt people who dare say I have to work twice or triple as hard as people who do one lazy ass comic and make the large gains. It feels as if you cannot compete to gain anything for your works these days. There used to be a facebook market for comic book creators but that has all but dried up for various reasons. What I else to say is how innately tried of people trying to wash away my hard efforts.
No one clearly gets how bad things are and were this year and what even I had to come through to even get to this place and really I don't care about people and their thoughts. But I am just a person and frankly will not be sympathetic to the movement of people. Namely everyone wants to act as if I am wrong all and all but in reality I am not and they just hate people just because they can get away it and there will never be a consequence. They can spit on you and steal your work and mock your work too and namely I had it with that crap. If I truly was a forgiving person I would continue to toil and work myself to death with no pay of my worth but you know what; I am not. If to say there is no just cause people who are basic idiots could ever know what people are capable of by their skin color. There is no reason people should be so hostile because of your comic you posted online and expected them to be a friend or at least civil which they never were. I've been here and there in my journey and its often time to go onto better things and better horizons.
Technically as I said some time in 2015 and then in 2017 and then in 2018-this would be the technical ending of MK MZODERN because I have advanced from the skillset I was trying to reach by this endeavor. However I realize I cannot stop the blog and won't for a long time to come. This is what I have said in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018- I say it again in 2019. Will continue creating here but this is no longer the center of my advancement and for months since summer have been branching outward.
Truly as well I seek to do different things and really; for the heck of it have finally reached long standing goals. Its time for some new ones.
I would offer the chance for people to access the site in which I will post my works but really everyone is against giving me anytype of currency at all and so I will not beg for anything for such contempt people who dare say I have to work twice or triple as hard as people who do one lazy ass comic and make the large gains. It feels as if you cannot compete to gain anything for your works these days. There used to be a facebook market for comic book creators but that has all but dried up for various reasons. What I else to say is how innately tried of people trying to wash away my hard efforts.
No one clearly gets how bad things are and were this year and what even I had to come through to even get to this place and really I don't care about people and their thoughts. But I am just a person and frankly will not be sympathetic to the movement of people. Namely everyone wants to act as if I am wrong all and all but in reality I am not and they just hate people just because they can get away it and there will never be a consequence. They can spit on you and steal your work and mock your work too and namely I had it with that crap. If I truly was a forgiving person I would continue to toil and work myself to death with no pay of my worth but you know what; I am not. If to say there is no just cause people who are basic idiots could ever know what people are capable of by their skin color. There is no reason people should be so hostile because of your comic you posted online and expected them to be a friend or at least civil which they never were. I've been here and there in my journey and its often time to go onto better things and better horizons.
Technically as I said some time in 2015 and then in 2017 and then in 2018-this would be the technical ending of MK MZODERN because I have advanced from the skillset I was trying to reach by this endeavor. However I realize I cannot stop the blog and won't for a long time to come. This is what I have said in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018- I say it again in 2019. Will continue creating here but this is no longer the center of my advancement and for months since summer have been branching outward.
Truly as well I seek to do different things and really; for the heck of it have finally reached long standing goals. Its time for some new ones.
Comments
Post a Comment