Together forever.
Painful it is to look at me like I was a djent garage
sneaking into mm's house to not bang mariah carrey!
Looking at me like I am the trash of the past
the trash of the past-old rock and rap we last
the trash of the past-old rock and rap we last
in the strict 00s you drove zeroes of a sum of
imagination of what life could truly be in all
the sum lackings of its cruelty and its fruitility
it seemed you choose me to play with me outside
in the motorscooter you would ride
I would not hide the envy I felt inside.
You were the cool kid
until you summed out in 2013
thought you were pretty on a dance theme
pretty on a scheme to try and get at me
like I never was known
like I never was known
I don't know who the fuck you are.
I don't know who the fuck you are but
you are not her.
I loved her for what's worth and if
to say nothing of you could ever
be her in the sum of petty desperation.
In the sum of petty desperation.
Frustration we both feel
parallel but in different directions.
Never will this friction become addiction
I have no fruit for this benediction
but I have saved myself from being less and lower.
more but slower and
I am done. pLaying some shitty games as if you were
all my life could ever build to
you acknowledging me was not its worth but in a pity of
disgrace you were not the one I wanted to face.
If I ever see you later I do not grab my mace
but it is you who cannot stop sending bulleye's targets
at my face. I thought we would be together forever
friends or another- but never again.
But never again
all because of your consort with poisonous ideas and men
and then again
enough I have to say I am done.
Done thinking there was another alternative
another you; not corrupted by the would be society-
your hatred is only an authority to never see how faulty and wrong
sweet olde you was casted wrong....
I am sorry I could never help you from struggling and drowning in the black
instead of being some small little bitch who could never comfort you.
But just fall in love with you and never say. Anything for a cowards notice anyway.
But I was just a boy.
You were a girl who chose to be an antichrist for society's evil mentions and advice
and I am done thinking now this was worthy of it ending as it is now.
Goodday and goodbye.
Good day and goodbye
I know the world is crooked
and thanks to you I know why.
sneaking into mm's house to not bang mariah carrey!
Looking at me like I am the trash of the past
the trash of the past-old rock and rap we last
the trash of the past-old rock and rap we last
in the strict 00s you drove zeroes of a sum of
imagination of what life could truly be in all
the sum lackings of its cruelty and its fruitility
it seemed you choose me to play with me outside
in the motorscooter you would ride
I would not hide the envy I felt inside.
You were the cool kid
until you summed out in 2013
thought you were pretty on a dance theme
pretty on a scheme to try and get at me
like I never was known
like I never was known
I don't know who the fuck you are.
I don't know who the fuck you are but
you are not her.
I loved her for what's worth and if
to say nothing of you could ever
be her in the sum of petty desperation.
In the sum of petty desperation.
Frustration we both feel
parallel but in different directions.
Never will this friction become addiction
I have no fruit for this benediction
but I have saved myself from being less and lower.
more but slower and
I am done. pLaying some shitty games as if you were
all my life could ever build to
you acknowledging me was not its worth but in a pity of
disgrace you were not the one I wanted to face.
If I ever see you later I do not grab my mace
but it is you who cannot stop sending bulleye's targets
at my face. I thought we would be together forever
friends or another- but never again.
But never again
all because of your consort with poisonous ideas and men
and then again
enough I have to say I am done.
Done thinking there was another alternative
another you; not corrupted by the would be society-
your hatred is only an authority to never see how faulty and wrong
sweet olde you was casted wrong....
I am sorry I could never help you from struggling and drowning in the black
instead of being some small little bitch who could never comfort you.
But just fall in love with you and never say. Anything for a cowards notice anyway.
But I was just a boy.
You were a girl who chose to be an antichrist for society's evil mentions and advice
and I am done thinking now this was worthy of it ending as it is now.
Goodday and goodbye.
Good day and goodbye
I know the world is crooked
and thanks to you I know why.
Comments
Post a Comment