Bat Seuss

Bat Seuss-"my girlfriend became a Bat"

My girlfriend became a Bat by Bat Seuss
My girlfriend became a bat and that is that
there was not cat nor bat bunny to turn
her back-they took her away and simply
gone with the woods I was gone with the woods
the deer, the catch and fowl did not comfort me
and I rested in agony-a pure delight of seeing her
return to my door by night to taunt and haunt
me and flaunt in front of me
she was the bat who could not be named
and for which I had famed
she could not be tamed
my girlfriend became a bat
she went out of the window after she
kissed me goodbye and that was the end
of that. All in the bat of her new
friends nat ran away with scary
folks and that was that. I read
a book to await her but certainly
when she posts her flavored
pictures I could do was hate,
No; nevermore it was too late
to care or dare for her and her
red hair. I moved pounds of underwear
and she came home a human
de vampired and all
sum tear and for worse of wear
we settled in our bed without a care
and slept the rest of the night and morning
away in such a moony and moony eyed flare.

Comments

Popular Posts