wasted company funds speaking to girls.
I admit I was undisciplined and talked to too many girls who were just sacks of shit-flaming shit.
I admit that I wasted so much time I could have been working on comics and else and ignoring people but really; should you live life under such strain and blaming yourself from the wrongs of others and people? I don't think so and I will never live like that and inherently while I was nice to all those girls and other people-no one was my friend from all of that and so fuck everyone. You know anime likes to push a crew who supports one main character or another and vice versa-like they friends on an adventure. These idiots I wasted time on could never have been friends due to the fact they are going no where in life and have no type of adventure in them or any real goals so there. That's it. You surely cannot find allies with people who are going nowhere.
I admit that I wasted so much time I could have been working on comics and else and ignoring people but really; should you live life under such strain and blaming yourself from the wrongs of others and people? I don't think so and I will never live like that and inherently while I was nice to all those girls and other people-no one was my friend from all of that and so fuck everyone. You know anime likes to push a crew who supports one main character or another and vice versa-like they friends on an adventure. These idiots I wasted time on could never have been friends due to the fact they are going no where in life and have no type of adventure in them or any real goals so there. That's it. You surely cannot find allies with people who are going nowhere.
Comments
Post a Comment