The process of the releases.
Okay so pretty much going to emphasize some type of future focuses and things in the context of where this site will go pretty much. Got alot of things to speak about.
1 problems facing mk mzodern
2 the real problem I have found
3 advancements in the stories.
1 problems facing mk mzodern
Beautiful is the face of men and women interacting together is it not? No; modern society says that men and women interacting together is wrong and everyone got to be gay and all this and that to be in the political right. To the assumption of much and many friends I am a person too. It does not come as a surprise. The current internet situation is very hostile and the people in reality so much worse in the fact that they are self admitted haters of discourse, manners and everything expected of people to act their age and really for the heck of it a grand sum of maturity is missing from people.
"be coming around the hills-they come" is an olde song children are made to learn. I have been coming up a fucking hill this entire time since three years ago in 2016; the exact fall and its so disgusting the level of hatred I have been faced from the online community and people in reality namely and its gotten to a point where there is just a lot of waste and corruption out there. People be seriously thinking they are the center of reality and most of the time people somehow I am always the pigeonhole of some couple's laughter or engagement as if some clown for just walking to class or here to there or just being me. Really find the world a nasty place from experience of coming up the hill and have been struggling all these three years to keep on keeping on and really at the end-everything that ever was of the past and a promise is closed off and people throwing stones to stone you to death. People so toxic these days the online art market is trash and everyone's so cuddled to believe their deforestation is right. But it is wrong when the next generation will just come up to displace the previous using the similar same toxic traits and some people who depend on art commissions just won't have an audience. Seeing more doors to making money online by art close than open. The same facebook groups that were once nice are just hostile and if you can believe nothing turns out well when everyone is so unprofessional they try to drag anyone down who posts because they have poisoned ideas thanks to over advertisement of some artists of what anything is supposed to be. Want to demand an artstyle and texture of people and if that ain't you; fuck you. Simply to say this not a young person problem in general but something younger people have turned into a real threat of living for people who came before them. Don't ever consider a world where they were not old enough to make commissions ever existed but it did back in 2014. People were not such irreprehensible assholes they cut down market opportunities by decisive words to their followers that only show favoritism to them and their cuddled groups of like minded people. Now while real adults do this; they at least are not so closed minded on what people believe and all this to deny any form of commissions benefits to people who aren't them. To say that really; the whole art market is fucked up and really anything that had promise by now is crap and crapfest. Rooster Teeth could be said something that generated maybe once a positive interest of art but no longer does so and its impact today is clearly negative. To say that power is vested now in people who don't know how to treat the market and really are crashing it but they don't have an education in anything to know they are crashing it as some people have no fucking idea what they are doing burning down the rain forests.
To come up the mountain and finally rest to see you will have to fight for scraps of whatever is left of a damned market is equally troubling as the thing that almost put you in the ground!
Its no clever surprise this site is not liked around the mind bend of political correct and cyber police oriented and corrupt natures like certain movements and sites like facebook and instagram. I had to shut down my instagram and remove all my information from it just to sure I was not being watched by a vicious third party claiming I was wrong for sharing my opinions that are not harmful to anyone but people who rather everyone be dumb passified idiots like a majority of people and groups on the net. I basically stop posting to facebook indeed after it removed all of my content in its right to assert itself to most ingenious right. It is a wrong.
Put to face of anything just not feeling the love or appreciation for ever just being a normal user on the internet; I mean I don't mean to be praised but I don't deserve all this discrimination. Earlier this year a ton of my audience base over night eradicated by the end of Google + and frankly everything on Blogger is like its 2008 and not 2019 and to say that truly this has not only destroyed many meanings on the site as people who followed the blog mainly not follow it before when they could have been said to be following it for 6 years even.My whole audience base from this part of the year is different from the audience base I have had for 6 years and everyone much of that group is gone and so is the appreciation for all my stories and it seems I am just preaching to a bunch of fucking five year olds who cannot even speak well yet. Only am I posting to Twitter and no offensive to anyone it sucks ass-you have all these people posting collective nonsense of memes and for all the sum of granted original ideas I have on this site and ones that are positive of artist success and not taking advantage of artists and their success-cannot post anywhere but Twitter and Tumblr even.
That's kind of where I originally did post but you know things get tired even when Tumblr censors so much these days its not enjoyable on the site with a bunch of people who have pinetarts for brains and so original in their cute quirky fan art. The surroundings of political correct I say of Tumblr and Twitter make me wretch and namely I could never be fans of stupid "children" shows always on the fetish of this and that of colored people and hidden message and just a dumb art style. Seriously even when I was a fan of Bionicle did I post shit everywhere? I fucking didn't because of various damned reasons and maybe everyone would not like to see Bionicle in their feed every day. I really don't want to encourage the gross wrongs I see as a right. How much more do I have to suffer but see people treating as if only their version of the world exists and everyone else is some villain because their parents never raised them to respect other people or not be so engaged to believe they are gods of reality with their dumb cartoons and fan art. Dumb cartoons and fan art; these people have made me say some shit I would never else say from my background and how certain people viewed cartoons but the cartoons I see referenced everyday are so annoying and so vindictive to erase a people from existence- people who are not this political correct-it is no wonder I have to fight everyday to post something on this site that makes any impact. That makes any impact.
Wonder if anything makes any impact and really find that really maybe the audience never gets anything that is said and really for all the while just expects things to just happen as if from magic and just be there over night. I have been real not into the hard key what MK MZODERN is all about this year and maybe three years because I have been fighting to get back to a focus point I was rudely interrupted from in the most rude manner. Had to do some shit; its like I have been chained in cavern mine mining for gold to pay off a debt that to make something better. In the end of this journey seen every some of rude bitch to eclipse or try to eclipse what importance of my works I have done? Is it so hard for this world to have people, men and women who are not misled demons behind their purposes in lives and seek their own method in life is destruction, terrorism or waste? Everyone believes they are innocent in this life even if they don't commit a crime. No one is innocent and people who waste their potential have committed a crime-they rather want the world to take up for what they lack. They blame people for things they only have done to theirselves and degraded theirselves of and just want some to blame and so one to attack because guess what they are not innocent whatsoever. In my adventures have come across so many spiteful couples that obviously it clear no one teachers their children right or wrong and the cycle continues and just gets so bad people are fleeing in terror from girl or boy who is pissed off people exist to make their own choices or be people at all and they cannot stand that. Tried for an instance to put wrongs behind me but you cannot when these wrongs infringe on your rights and wrongs outright. People don't understand how committed I am and maybe they don't. Only can roost to play with the damned fancifucl delusions that they have an frame of power over a person because of how they look or appear to them. Everyone all very shallow and never dared to ever ask about me and who I truly am and really to a bunch of criminals-they could not care less about you and you being you but how they can use you to fuck around with you or make you the enemy. Its not alright and not okay. Its a grand piss off when you audience is destroyed by three or several corporate entities whom you never would think would fuck anything up but they do. Issuu; I cannot post any magazines anymore from there as they just want to silence people from ever getting things out there. Facebook and instagram are all the same thing and just want to silence you from posting to their sites. Google has to be the worst; yanks all your content in the comments and maybe it is saved to a point but who cares. Then yanks all your followers. Then the rest of the world is just to the merit of feeble minded fucked youths who follow with memes or stupid jokes and never have a lick of civil responsibility other youths in the world have no trouble having. To say my audience has been displaced and what is common on the internet is a bunch of trash posters to have all the sum of power and influence and ideas for the generation by the news and media and any merit else companies like to implement. Namely with Tumblr; thought so highly of this group of people include everyone who does nude art or fixtures a criminal to be rid of. Never could consider that maybe nudity is just apart of a mature art fixture or adult focused art and ways people who are adults make money if they are women even. Nope; we don't care Tumblr says about anyone but the damned dumb kids who aren't really kids by developmental behind young adults who are so dumb and yet trusting to every mind washing theme in Steven Universe. Such hype is the Mickey rippy rip off gem character em? To say that companies are making sure the worst of youth have the power of influence so they can manipulate them when surely they don't know left from fucking right in the adult world and shy from adult responsibilities, civil duties and character expected of older citizens and carry on an immoral and if jerk trending way. So cool with their vape pens and never realize what a threat it was until many people just up and die. Yet wanted to be jerks the whole time as if they were falling for a grand manipulation that eventual would cost lives by the merit that e cigs are still without the safety they garner and have so much nicotine inside them; you might as well just smoke a real cigarette to not get that much amount of nicotine in your system.
I cannot compete with hyped up children who cannot listen, have no fucking sense and will always fall when the hype is over and the manipulation is done. When I was younger I would never have been able to handle all the punches from this and that place. I would have stopped using social media complete expect for youtube. I have granted too much access of authority of bitter kids to say my story is wrong and that I am objectively wrong for even existing and really just don't appreciate how they cunning smug retards and their stupid tv shows fuck up not only the internet but the very future of this country. How did even hate groups win because they will always care but colored and white people's pampered ass children think voting is just an "adult responsibility" and don't care for anything serious but their dumb k-pop music and all the dumb shit they can figure is important yet not.
Have to work real hard just to get any views you know and frankly that ain't right when you some craft gets views off a dumb meme they only added badly placed in graphic design terms-words and other pictures to make a real dumb point. If anything it is so sad that these fragrant vagrants think anything comes up over their real stupid works of ambition and that the future is not going to be anything but hell for them and the rest of us because of their bitch asses.
People might have faith in younger people who are 19/20 right now; but I have seen these people in work and motion and frankly if anyone is to be declaring anyone is wrong and yet a mistake- it would be me onto them. But frankly why does not any real adult do that because it would be wrong to call a person a mistake. Yet in reverence of self respect and all there should actually be-let me tell you that gangster children, jerks, sluts admitted and spoiled brats ain't it. Done appeasing people I am and really if that makes it harder to post anything; good because at least the site would go out being itself and not anything else in this little feverent convinced age the youth debachery today is right. Basically recent this site has not only been faced with a loss of viewership but a marketplace of viewership full of people who would hate on their merit of miseducation, lack of it and lack of real goals or home training ~ let's say that. Really my problem has been to post a certain number of things that offend snowflake people or not to at all? And what solution I have found is to not give a voice to these people as legitimate.
2 the real problem I have found
Many topics of creative matter going on MK MZODERN. Much personal trauma too but really just posting everything under a premise a friendly and receptive public exists still. Much to my surprise it does not and while I post all these certain stories and whatever; they are really received much to at all and working in a fucking mine while sum dim bitch who paints fan art all day has it real easy in the interests department. Recently have come to ponder how wicked people are and how they just don't know how to treat people and its not hard to see the parallels in the current audience herein. I don't know would you like to work on your ideas and have some bitch or another mock your work and some company support this mocking and terrorism? Would you like to work on ideas and people steal your ideas and laugh at you and never credit you for they stole your work and that you are to be unaware and a continued source for them to rip. I say I have gone soft. None of the bullshit I have experienced since 2013 is merited and it has only gotten worse over time and finally the real problem I have found is not meritting it a problem. I refuse furthermore to be silent on certain truths and people might report me for telling the truth because surely it implicates them as a bad person connected to people who commit high crimes but who cares when these acts are wrong and the people who do these acts need not be free out of the world. All the while not granted enough for certain works not doing enough at all.
People much to my disbelief despise people going beyond their merits so called and really don't take seriously anyone of color in what they say they are going to do. Namely it does not come to me as a surprise no one buys any of my stuff and really just must post shit for them to sell on their stupid pages else with subverted ideas of a concept I posed that in this lacking of mind landscape could only come from me. Seriously. Never must be doing the right thing is what people who pick off the floor think is humane. People seem to lack what is humane and while I have held my fucking temper for three damn years-people stealing my shit is the pushing point especially when these bitches are no where intelligent to truly ever take a punch from a person who would conspire to get a legal team on their asses.
All the while just bested with a grand dissatisfaction when the audience does not even know what the fuck I am talking about and really it angers me to a point or real rage and certainly have thought upon this since I noticed a certain artist I commented under on instagram just to be nice-decides to take me work just exactly as I said that open conversations many large tier artists organize are just to take people's ideas without credit. Boy was I ever proven right in the upmost cynical nature.
People just don't know how terrible is to think cynically about people and a certain people who you try to not attribute a racial definition or cultural definition from previous encounters with other people like them of their people but they go ahead and become this image you see. It just makes you hate the very fact you ever tried to be nice and upright to trash! Namely to say you can similar have all the premonitions about certain girls but decide to treat them nice but they are just trash outright and if to say maybe you weren't cynical enough and if this was life of death to trust people you would be dead certainly by now. The shit I have experienced this year with people honestly is maybe to say that people ought to reign in morals again and not be a frivolous ass hole who thinks all they can do is play fucking games and never contribute to society nor politics and just do all the wrong in the world and they will never get caught! Just done with second guessing my cynical gestures and they are not without their reasons at all and namely I myself have been too trusting of any audience who just rather be clickbaited than respected as individuals and just really don't know what any shit is about here really and idk why anyone would view in the first fucking place when they could not know two and two about a place and overtly judgy of an estate.
Say certain things cannot be done; well fuck you audience. Fuck you.
Certain things as massive as they were in length to do and maybe taking all summer are not going to be rushed for detriment of everything else. The problem is not be cynical enough and letting people ruin purposes they don't even understand and just really don't like the current span of whatever views I get. For a same post of a certain circumstance such as this would have attracted nearly a 100 fucking views. But now I just get to watch a ton of assholes who don't know they contributing to the world burning down or that humans aren't dragons and seriously vaping would damage your lungs one way or another long term despite a previous lack of proof it caused harm.
3 advancements in the stories.
Done so much stuff this summer and this year; really much over giving a fuck or a damn what the audience thinks and really this is just a progress blog of my endeavor to reach a goal; who gives a fuck you cannot understand 2 plus 2 means fucking four ? Certain advancements in my stories.
If you don't know all my stories are split into four different chapters relating to an era. I would have gotten into that very nicely in another way but everyone is a fucking idiot so confident they know what is what and you cannot use a semicolon to denote a period of speech breaking. I maybe say that I write my post as mini speeches or speeches so common english does not work on them when the semicolons folks are just meant for fucking long ass pauses. The works are split into four groups, Kyeombi, Krushre, Bunker and Fog comics, not that you care.
The real advancements is getting various works done and if no one sees them good on you because after all this bullshit-people are lucky this site even runs anymore and I just don't delete the entire site out of disgust of bullshit I have to go through just to post on a fucking blogger, fuck. I say that maybe folks the real advancement is how unsafe the net is that I cannot post any works and it does not matter what I did for three damn years to even get this point. It does not matter I worked hard everyday after my life being threatened and still injured after that. It does not matter the story about me or me at all because you know what; all you people doing you-with your low class jobs and happy about it, wondering why you have such mental issues broad, fantasy with dumb ass cartoons that are a bunch of mindwashing garbage, your close knit community and relationships so mighty you got to piss on the singular guy just walking by and lack of care to true empowerment-education not found solely in school but as a character attitude must be the so right people in the world. Must be so fucking right your lack to do anything real you want in life but complain is commendable and people should bend over to make your dreams true and no you won't work for your dreams nor pick up the chisel hammer/pick. You won't do a damn thing but be walked upon and impressed upon.
I say you are totally right and don't need to hear anything from little old hard working mister; you make the world and you own it only in your frames of guaranteed power that hatred is the key to power from people who will just make you pay till they are old to their death bed because you an idiot. Been taking up with damn idiots, damned idiot couples, damned idiot teachers, damned idiot girls and damned idiot whomever and I am done with it. The process of the releases - I don't know a fuck about that as all people want to be as dumb to not acknowledge anything that has a real shred of importance. This whole blog post is to emphasize I really don't give a fuck about anyone's opinions and my works will be out there on my discretion and are not guaranteed especially when you got a toxic community and internet world stealing merits of face and landscape from you. Got nothing of support but a constant hemorrhaging hatred that says you are nothing at all when some person can post one over emphasized art picture and it be done in their favor and everyone thinks of them highly and they must have discovered that manga by their fanart but no they did not. The end; they just watched a damned anime and that was it to continue their led of misinformation and burning down a forest.
As of real processes of the releases; people I don't know when if seriously I can ever face the audience to say anything when it all goes over their head and I am either to pissed or too annoyed to ever comment on which or what work will be released when and when and no one gives a fuck about me and what even these works took to be done. Maybe that Yellow Garden would answer these questions but you know; I am just going to go back to the cave and start hammering away till there is some sort of gold substantial. see ya.
1 problems facing mk mzodern
2 the real problem I have found
3 advancements in the stories.
1 problems facing mk mzodern
Beautiful is the face of men and women interacting together is it not? No; modern society says that men and women interacting together is wrong and everyone got to be gay and all this and that to be in the political right. To the assumption of much and many friends I am a person too. It does not come as a surprise. The current internet situation is very hostile and the people in reality so much worse in the fact that they are self admitted haters of discourse, manners and everything expected of people to act their age and really for the heck of it a grand sum of maturity is missing from people.
"be coming around the hills-they come" is an olde song children are made to learn. I have been coming up a fucking hill this entire time since three years ago in 2016; the exact fall and its so disgusting the level of hatred I have been faced from the online community and people in reality namely and its gotten to a point where there is just a lot of waste and corruption out there. People be seriously thinking they are the center of reality and most of the time people somehow I am always the pigeonhole of some couple's laughter or engagement as if some clown for just walking to class or here to there or just being me. Really find the world a nasty place from experience of coming up the hill and have been struggling all these three years to keep on keeping on and really at the end-everything that ever was of the past and a promise is closed off and people throwing stones to stone you to death. People so toxic these days the online art market is trash and everyone's so cuddled to believe their deforestation is right. But it is wrong when the next generation will just come up to displace the previous using the similar same toxic traits and some people who depend on art commissions just won't have an audience. Seeing more doors to making money online by art close than open. The same facebook groups that were once nice are just hostile and if you can believe nothing turns out well when everyone is so unprofessional they try to drag anyone down who posts because they have poisoned ideas thanks to over advertisement of some artists of what anything is supposed to be. Want to demand an artstyle and texture of people and if that ain't you; fuck you. Simply to say this not a young person problem in general but something younger people have turned into a real threat of living for people who came before them. Don't ever consider a world where they were not old enough to make commissions ever existed but it did back in 2014. People were not such irreprehensible assholes they cut down market opportunities by decisive words to their followers that only show favoritism to them and their cuddled groups of like minded people. Now while real adults do this; they at least are not so closed minded on what people believe and all this to deny any form of commissions benefits to people who aren't them. To say that really; the whole art market is fucked up and really anything that had promise by now is crap and crapfest. Rooster Teeth could be said something that generated maybe once a positive interest of art but no longer does so and its impact today is clearly negative. To say that power is vested now in people who don't know how to treat the market and really are crashing it but they don't have an education in anything to know they are crashing it as some people have no fucking idea what they are doing burning down the rain forests.
To come up the mountain and finally rest to see you will have to fight for scraps of whatever is left of a damned market is equally troubling as the thing that almost put you in the ground!
Its no clever surprise this site is not liked around the mind bend of political correct and cyber police oriented and corrupt natures like certain movements and sites like facebook and instagram. I had to shut down my instagram and remove all my information from it just to sure I was not being watched by a vicious third party claiming I was wrong for sharing my opinions that are not harmful to anyone but people who rather everyone be dumb passified idiots like a majority of people and groups on the net. I basically stop posting to facebook indeed after it removed all of my content in its right to assert itself to most ingenious right. It is a wrong.
Put to face of anything just not feeling the love or appreciation for ever just being a normal user on the internet; I mean I don't mean to be praised but I don't deserve all this discrimination. Earlier this year a ton of my audience base over night eradicated by the end of Google + and frankly everything on Blogger is like its 2008 and not 2019 and to say that truly this has not only destroyed many meanings on the site as people who followed the blog mainly not follow it before when they could have been said to be following it for 6 years even.My whole audience base from this part of the year is different from the audience base I have had for 6 years and everyone much of that group is gone and so is the appreciation for all my stories and it seems I am just preaching to a bunch of fucking five year olds who cannot even speak well yet. Only am I posting to Twitter and no offensive to anyone it sucks ass-you have all these people posting collective nonsense of memes and for all the sum of granted original ideas I have on this site and ones that are positive of artist success and not taking advantage of artists and their success-cannot post anywhere but Twitter and Tumblr even.
That's kind of where I originally did post but you know things get tired even when Tumblr censors so much these days its not enjoyable on the site with a bunch of people who have pinetarts for brains and so original in their cute quirky fan art. The surroundings of political correct I say of Tumblr and Twitter make me wretch and namely I could never be fans of stupid "children" shows always on the fetish of this and that of colored people and hidden message and just a dumb art style. Seriously even when I was a fan of Bionicle did I post shit everywhere? I fucking didn't because of various damned reasons and maybe everyone would not like to see Bionicle in their feed every day. I really don't want to encourage the gross wrongs I see as a right. How much more do I have to suffer but see people treating as if only their version of the world exists and everyone else is some villain because their parents never raised them to respect other people or not be so engaged to believe they are gods of reality with their dumb cartoons and fan art. Dumb cartoons and fan art; these people have made me say some shit I would never else say from my background and how certain people viewed cartoons but the cartoons I see referenced everyday are so annoying and so vindictive to erase a people from existence- people who are not this political correct-it is no wonder I have to fight everyday to post something on this site that makes any impact. That makes any impact.
Wonder if anything makes any impact and really find that really maybe the audience never gets anything that is said and really for all the while just expects things to just happen as if from magic and just be there over night. I have been real not into the hard key what MK MZODERN is all about this year and maybe three years because I have been fighting to get back to a focus point I was rudely interrupted from in the most rude manner. Had to do some shit; its like I have been chained in cavern mine mining for gold to pay off a debt that to make something better. In the end of this journey seen every some of rude bitch to eclipse or try to eclipse what importance of my works I have done? Is it so hard for this world to have people, men and women who are not misled demons behind their purposes in lives and seek their own method in life is destruction, terrorism or waste? Everyone believes they are innocent in this life even if they don't commit a crime. No one is innocent and people who waste their potential have committed a crime-they rather want the world to take up for what they lack. They blame people for things they only have done to theirselves and degraded theirselves of and just want some to blame and so one to attack because guess what they are not innocent whatsoever. In my adventures have come across so many spiteful couples that obviously it clear no one teachers their children right or wrong and the cycle continues and just gets so bad people are fleeing in terror from girl or boy who is pissed off people exist to make their own choices or be people at all and they cannot stand that. Tried for an instance to put wrongs behind me but you cannot when these wrongs infringe on your rights and wrongs outright. People don't understand how committed I am and maybe they don't. Only can roost to play with the damned fancifucl delusions that they have an frame of power over a person because of how they look or appear to them. Everyone all very shallow and never dared to ever ask about me and who I truly am and really to a bunch of criminals-they could not care less about you and you being you but how they can use you to fuck around with you or make you the enemy. Its not alright and not okay. Its a grand piss off when you audience is destroyed by three or several corporate entities whom you never would think would fuck anything up but they do. Issuu; I cannot post any magazines anymore from there as they just want to silence people from ever getting things out there. Facebook and instagram are all the same thing and just want to silence you from posting to their sites. Google has to be the worst; yanks all your content in the comments and maybe it is saved to a point but who cares. Then yanks all your followers. Then the rest of the world is just to the merit of feeble minded fucked youths who follow with memes or stupid jokes and never have a lick of civil responsibility other youths in the world have no trouble having. To say my audience has been displaced and what is common on the internet is a bunch of trash posters to have all the sum of power and influence and ideas for the generation by the news and media and any merit else companies like to implement. Namely with Tumblr; thought so highly of this group of people include everyone who does nude art or fixtures a criminal to be rid of. Never could consider that maybe nudity is just apart of a mature art fixture or adult focused art and ways people who are adults make money if they are women even. Nope; we don't care Tumblr says about anyone but the damned dumb kids who aren't really kids by developmental behind young adults who are so dumb and yet trusting to every mind washing theme in Steven Universe. Such hype is the Mickey rippy rip off gem character em? To say that companies are making sure the worst of youth have the power of influence so they can manipulate them when surely they don't know left from fucking right in the adult world and shy from adult responsibilities, civil duties and character expected of older citizens and carry on an immoral and if jerk trending way. So cool with their vape pens and never realize what a threat it was until many people just up and die. Yet wanted to be jerks the whole time as if they were falling for a grand manipulation that eventual would cost lives by the merit that e cigs are still without the safety they garner and have so much nicotine inside them; you might as well just smoke a real cigarette to not get that much amount of nicotine in your system.
I cannot compete with hyped up children who cannot listen, have no fucking sense and will always fall when the hype is over and the manipulation is done. When I was younger I would never have been able to handle all the punches from this and that place. I would have stopped using social media complete expect for youtube. I have granted too much access of authority of bitter kids to say my story is wrong and that I am objectively wrong for even existing and really just don't appreciate how they cunning smug retards and their stupid tv shows fuck up not only the internet but the very future of this country. How did even hate groups win because they will always care but colored and white people's pampered ass children think voting is just an "adult responsibility" and don't care for anything serious but their dumb k-pop music and all the dumb shit they can figure is important yet not.
Have to work real hard just to get any views you know and frankly that ain't right when you some craft gets views off a dumb meme they only added badly placed in graphic design terms-words and other pictures to make a real dumb point. If anything it is so sad that these fragrant vagrants think anything comes up over their real stupid works of ambition and that the future is not going to be anything but hell for them and the rest of us because of their bitch asses.
People might have faith in younger people who are 19/20 right now; but I have seen these people in work and motion and frankly if anyone is to be declaring anyone is wrong and yet a mistake- it would be me onto them. But frankly why does not any real adult do that because it would be wrong to call a person a mistake. Yet in reverence of self respect and all there should actually be-let me tell you that gangster children, jerks, sluts admitted and spoiled brats ain't it. Done appeasing people I am and really if that makes it harder to post anything; good because at least the site would go out being itself and not anything else in this little feverent convinced age the youth debachery today is right. Basically recent this site has not only been faced with a loss of viewership but a marketplace of viewership full of people who would hate on their merit of miseducation, lack of it and lack of real goals or home training ~ let's say that. Really my problem has been to post a certain number of things that offend snowflake people or not to at all? And what solution I have found is to not give a voice to these people as legitimate.
2 the real problem I have found
Many topics of creative matter going on MK MZODERN. Much personal trauma too but really just posting everything under a premise a friendly and receptive public exists still. Much to my surprise it does not and while I post all these certain stories and whatever; they are really received much to at all and working in a fucking mine while sum dim bitch who paints fan art all day has it real easy in the interests department. Recently have come to ponder how wicked people are and how they just don't know how to treat people and its not hard to see the parallels in the current audience herein. I don't know would you like to work on your ideas and have some bitch or another mock your work and some company support this mocking and terrorism? Would you like to work on ideas and people steal your ideas and laugh at you and never credit you for they stole your work and that you are to be unaware and a continued source for them to rip. I say I have gone soft. None of the bullshit I have experienced since 2013 is merited and it has only gotten worse over time and finally the real problem I have found is not meritting it a problem. I refuse furthermore to be silent on certain truths and people might report me for telling the truth because surely it implicates them as a bad person connected to people who commit high crimes but who cares when these acts are wrong and the people who do these acts need not be free out of the world. All the while not granted enough for certain works not doing enough at all.
People much to my disbelief despise people going beyond their merits so called and really don't take seriously anyone of color in what they say they are going to do. Namely it does not come to me as a surprise no one buys any of my stuff and really just must post shit for them to sell on their stupid pages else with subverted ideas of a concept I posed that in this lacking of mind landscape could only come from me. Seriously. Never must be doing the right thing is what people who pick off the floor think is humane. People seem to lack what is humane and while I have held my fucking temper for three damn years-people stealing my shit is the pushing point especially when these bitches are no where intelligent to truly ever take a punch from a person who would conspire to get a legal team on their asses.
All the while just bested with a grand dissatisfaction when the audience does not even know what the fuck I am talking about and really it angers me to a point or real rage and certainly have thought upon this since I noticed a certain artist I commented under on instagram just to be nice-decides to take me work just exactly as I said that open conversations many large tier artists organize are just to take people's ideas without credit. Boy was I ever proven right in the upmost cynical nature.
People just don't know how terrible is to think cynically about people and a certain people who you try to not attribute a racial definition or cultural definition from previous encounters with other people like them of their people but they go ahead and become this image you see. It just makes you hate the very fact you ever tried to be nice and upright to trash! Namely to say you can similar have all the premonitions about certain girls but decide to treat them nice but they are just trash outright and if to say maybe you weren't cynical enough and if this was life of death to trust people you would be dead certainly by now. The shit I have experienced this year with people honestly is maybe to say that people ought to reign in morals again and not be a frivolous ass hole who thinks all they can do is play fucking games and never contribute to society nor politics and just do all the wrong in the world and they will never get caught! Just done with second guessing my cynical gestures and they are not without their reasons at all and namely I myself have been too trusting of any audience who just rather be clickbaited than respected as individuals and just really don't know what any shit is about here really and idk why anyone would view in the first fucking place when they could not know two and two about a place and overtly judgy of an estate.
Say certain things cannot be done; well fuck you audience. Fuck you.
Certain things as massive as they were in length to do and maybe taking all summer are not going to be rushed for detriment of everything else. The problem is not be cynical enough and letting people ruin purposes they don't even understand and just really don't like the current span of whatever views I get. For a same post of a certain circumstance such as this would have attracted nearly a 100 fucking views. But now I just get to watch a ton of assholes who don't know they contributing to the world burning down or that humans aren't dragons and seriously vaping would damage your lungs one way or another long term despite a previous lack of proof it caused harm.
3 advancements in the stories.
Done so much stuff this summer and this year; really much over giving a fuck or a damn what the audience thinks and really this is just a progress blog of my endeavor to reach a goal; who gives a fuck you cannot understand 2 plus 2 means fucking four ? Certain advancements in my stories.
If you don't know all my stories are split into four different chapters relating to an era. I would have gotten into that very nicely in another way but everyone is a fucking idiot so confident they know what is what and you cannot use a semicolon to denote a period of speech breaking. I maybe say that I write my post as mini speeches or speeches so common english does not work on them when the semicolons folks are just meant for fucking long ass pauses. The works are split into four groups, Kyeombi, Krushre, Bunker and Fog comics, not that you care.
The real advancements is getting various works done and if no one sees them good on you because after all this bullshit-people are lucky this site even runs anymore and I just don't delete the entire site out of disgust of bullshit I have to go through just to post on a fucking blogger, fuck. I say that maybe folks the real advancement is how unsafe the net is that I cannot post any works and it does not matter what I did for three damn years to even get this point. It does not matter I worked hard everyday after my life being threatened and still injured after that. It does not matter the story about me or me at all because you know what; all you people doing you-with your low class jobs and happy about it, wondering why you have such mental issues broad, fantasy with dumb ass cartoons that are a bunch of mindwashing garbage, your close knit community and relationships so mighty you got to piss on the singular guy just walking by and lack of care to true empowerment-education not found solely in school but as a character attitude must be the so right people in the world. Must be so fucking right your lack to do anything real you want in life but complain is commendable and people should bend over to make your dreams true and no you won't work for your dreams nor pick up the chisel hammer/pick. You won't do a damn thing but be walked upon and impressed upon.
I say you are totally right and don't need to hear anything from little old hard working mister; you make the world and you own it only in your frames of guaranteed power that hatred is the key to power from people who will just make you pay till they are old to their death bed because you an idiot. Been taking up with damn idiots, damned idiot couples, damned idiot teachers, damned idiot girls and damned idiot whomever and I am done with it. The process of the releases - I don't know a fuck about that as all people want to be as dumb to not acknowledge anything that has a real shred of importance. This whole blog post is to emphasize I really don't give a fuck about anyone's opinions and my works will be out there on my discretion and are not guaranteed especially when you got a toxic community and internet world stealing merits of face and landscape from you. Got nothing of support but a constant hemorrhaging hatred that says you are nothing at all when some person can post one over emphasized art picture and it be done in their favor and everyone thinks of them highly and they must have discovered that manga by their fanart but no they did not. The end; they just watched a damned anime and that was it to continue their led of misinformation and burning down a forest.
As of real processes of the releases; people I don't know when if seriously I can ever face the audience to say anything when it all goes over their head and I am either to pissed or too annoyed to ever comment on which or what work will be released when and when and no one gives a fuck about me and what even these works took to be done. Maybe that Yellow Garden would answer these questions but you know; I am just going to go back to the cave and start hammering away till there is some sort of gold substantial. see ya.
Comments
Post a Comment