zoo animals in zoo cars.
How did I get to zoo animals in zoo cars? It has been a long standing idea and maybe before its chronological time in my style review. I create the idea in Spring 2017 when Granblue fantasy the anime was on its eight episode or the one they go to the temple in. I was thinking of a long time some thing for a younger audience that was basically you had find things but I never had the chance to draw anything of cute animals that are driving in cars like them or other animals. Really it was to be an opportunity for brilliant "bright scene" in a dark time. It did not pan out because one has obligations to survive. Namely to make this come back earlier is only on my convictions to draw on paper solely more again than on digital and give the project a head start.
Comments
Post a Comment