Mementos n Mentos coke

Mementos n Mentos coke
slashing and slaying driving the car
into your fucking bitches house
taking her hostage and in the collateral
of what could be the collapse of your city
estate. If its not too fucking gone nor
not too fucking late, I'll put that killer
back to their fucking house but never
when its time for the hatchet to be buried
and the consequences are of justice
they aren't scary when you are forced
to take the law into your hand
this is my land you sully hoe
three years and domino
ago we were only teenagers
never but children in the chemistry
classes and the stature of chairs
set up like a bar. No more yarn
to cast a bitch like you; you became a serial killer
infringing the rights of women and men and just then
it hit. The death sentence.
The death sentence of you lashing out. Smashing you down
into the hills as the car descent in the anger in the car of your
attempted murdered.
Fell into the darkness
with a bitch and all I could see where
the mementos of a terrible time on a run
from the bastards of the hidden serial killer gun
and all the science and discovery will never be again
and it will be fun again when you are gone forever again.
Forever again, you are but you'll run away this time. Never minding
the genuine privacy and rights of the mind.
The blood is gushing out of me like mementos n mentos coke.
Never mind me. Never this is real but to feel the betrayal of the
immoral landscape oft like a fucking desert
Mementos in Coke
for all the morals I am broke in what to do right
but I know its my own fight because all the people left me to wander this road
in my own right and I say goodnight tonight to the weakness-to the weak
to the pity, to the pity and to the awful sorrowful for the murderer you've become.
Listening to words that make you dumb.
Curiosity at the end of my thumb I will not let you run and get justice
done. But the world will keep collasping and the betrayals all to come of the past and future
I just will continue all outright walking the desert at 3-AM in the night.

Comments

Popular Posts