The end of freebies.
Some holes I have dug in the ground. Over the last few weeks..
Mindgames.
Apollo Kirby
Polards
MM culture
Sunglasses
Forge Dark
Dream One Newyork
Justice league dark( fanwork series)
Jutsice( fanwork series)
Countless hours of work and no sums of recognition. No monetary gain and really nothing at all for the expense of doing the crafts. Seemingly just the expectation to give away things for free. No; these things are just not things for free. It would be said to accept the faith that you know; none of these things will ever make money or be recognized. It would be and that is why I say I am changing the amount of works of mine that are readily avaliable and many works will only for now on be able to be viewed in a certain time period and then never again. One event recently says that basically nothing would be as before and that there would be "disappearing posts" that was to be true a thing not for that one event but the entire blog forward.
Its been a really hard year of hard work and being pissed on by anyone in social contact. Like working has been digging constant holes that no one sees builds an underground network and civilization and well; holes can cave in and so basically some things and some paths will be visible at one period of time and not visible another.
Many said artists online and the net don't do any of the work I do because they are inherently lazy.
I read a post on how one individual said drawing one page a day helps people out in comic creation. I say at that pace you would just be buried by another occupation if a less fortunate individual. To say that people abundantly don't get the rate of work that even it takes to create anything substantial. I would never had made it as a creator or comic book artist if I listen to a windbag who only does one series and only one ambition for one series and uses excuse of quality over quantity to not even try for any other ideas. I rather just bury myself in working in another field of work if I was to listen to some windbag eating by the grace of one page a fucking day. Such a rate for one series? Where is the ambition? Up their ass? So confident and smug they are going to make it one day a page. There would be merit to that; but people have higher goals and ambitions and its not getting by to make one dumb forgettable series that is the same political correct bullshit everytime. Why do girls always have to like girls? Why do boys have to like boys? It is like some people are afraid that humans in this world are in dynamic mainly straight and just dream of delusions where their cute drama works and ambitions of a snail pace work out for me, you and the next fucking person. It just does not cut it!
Fuck, to say the little comic book artists on webtoons and all this other venue and place like Tapas will never have an animated series behind their works. Never real products in a fucking Target; on a tv shirt or in your local mall! They will never be corporate and never will have a good branding but letting one large company profit off of them and really they don't have the will to learn more knowledge to get by from where they are now. Because this is all that is good for them. The modern artists are slaves. You can say they make money but its chum change to the potential. I know there is more out there because I came from the strict bottom. Did not know how to make comics and admittedly there are still many things to figure about comics like any art form. I say I take my time the other way but I just cannot notice how these carpet baggers who plead and basically plead for money get some monetary worth out of their work but never will I out right. Some shop I had up this summer made nothing at all. If really at all bad for bloggers it was this summer in complete and so help me; even to say not a one person would buy a damn thing.
Just continuing to be honest and hardworking and hated by every little privileged son of a bitch. But what made me snap is the misinformation of one comic page a day; is the worst advice imaginable and is not a goal anyone should work towards. Because I will tell you I did not create comics simply from anyone from the internet; it is was self driven and had and have in me to tell a fucking story on how I came up to make comics as I did today. That is what I plan to do with the most recent series that will soon come about.
Been really suffering but today I finished a substantial part of Polards to realize the door is open to work on other works and not be tired while doing it. You see I have to account for time and resources to do every damn thing like a business or a singular worker and just to say that payment would help when you are tired and brittle for the bones. Been pushing to create fully to fullest all the summer long and really the prospect of more work all the same with no pay and no respect but fucking vultures picking up your content and facebook kicking you off their platform and just no social respect~ no one would want to live in such a situation. Would you have me to believe that the lesser way of convictions of one page are better to make money and wondering if you can keep the stream coming? EmmH?
Anyways~there are a large sum of events coming that will commemorate the last five years all together and more.
Mindgames.
Apollo Kirby
Polards
MM culture
Sunglasses
Forge Dark
Dream One Newyork
Justice league dark( fanwork series)
Jutsice( fanwork series)
Countless hours of work and no sums of recognition. No monetary gain and really nothing at all for the expense of doing the crafts. Seemingly just the expectation to give away things for free. No; these things are just not things for free. It would be said to accept the faith that you know; none of these things will ever make money or be recognized. It would be and that is why I say I am changing the amount of works of mine that are readily avaliable and many works will only for now on be able to be viewed in a certain time period and then never again. One event recently says that basically nothing would be as before and that there would be "disappearing posts" that was to be true a thing not for that one event but the entire blog forward.
Its been a really hard year of hard work and being pissed on by anyone in social contact. Like working has been digging constant holes that no one sees builds an underground network and civilization and well; holes can cave in and so basically some things and some paths will be visible at one period of time and not visible another.
Many said artists online and the net don't do any of the work I do because they are inherently lazy.
I read a post on how one individual said drawing one page a day helps people out in comic creation. I say at that pace you would just be buried by another occupation if a less fortunate individual. To say that people abundantly don't get the rate of work that even it takes to create anything substantial. I would never had made it as a creator or comic book artist if I listen to a windbag who only does one series and only one ambition for one series and uses excuse of quality over quantity to not even try for any other ideas. I rather just bury myself in working in another field of work if I was to listen to some windbag eating by the grace of one page a fucking day. Such a rate for one series? Where is the ambition? Up their ass? So confident and smug they are going to make it one day a page. There would be merit to that; but people have higher goals and ambitions and its not getting by to make one dumb forgettable series that is the same political correct bullshit everytime. Why do girls always have to like girls? Why do boys have to like boys? It is like some people are afraid that humans in this world are in dynamic mainly straight and just dream of delusions where their cute drama works and ambitions of a snail pace work out for me, you and the next fucking person. It just does not cut it!
Fuck, to say the little comic book artists on webtoons and all this other venue and place like Tapas will never have an animated series behind their works. Never real products in a fucking Target; on a tv shirt or in your local mall! They will never be corporate and never will have a good branding but letting one large company profit off of them and really they don't have the will to learn more knowledge to get by from where they are now. Because this is all that is good for them. The modern artists are slaves. You can say they make money but its chum change to the potential. I know there is more out there because I came from the strict bottom. Did not know how to make comics and admittedly there are still many things to figure about comics like any art form. I say I take my time the other way but I just cannot notice how these carpet baggers who plead and basically plead for money get some monetary worth out of their work but never will I out right. Some shop I had up this summer made nothing at all. If really at all bad for bloggers it was this summer in complete and so help me; even to say not a one person would buy a damn thing.
Just continuing to be honest and hardworking and hated by every little privileged son of a bitch. But what made me snap is the misinformation of one comic page a day; is the worst advice imaginable and is not a goal anyone should work towards. Because I will tell you I did not create comics simply from anyone from the internet; it is was self driven and had and have in me to tell a fucking story on how I came up to make comics as I did today. That is what I plan to do with the most recent series that will soon come about.
Been really suffering but today I finished a substantial part of Polards to realize the door is open to work on other works and not be tired while doing it. You see I have to account for time and resources to do every damn thing like a business or a singular worker and just to say that payment would help when you are tired and brittle for the bones. Been pushing to create fully to fullest all the summer long and really the prospect of more work all the same with no pay and no respect but fucking vultures picking up your content and facebook kicking you off their platform and just no social respect~ no one would want to live in such a situation. Would you have me to believe that the lesser way of convictions of one page are better to make money and wondering if you can keep the stream coming? EmmH?
Anyways~there are a large sum of events coming that will commemorate the last five years all together and more.

Comments
Post a Comment