At the venture of Kyeombi.

Ah yes; I have been focusing on real objectives opposed to objectives that make people happy. And even while these can make me happy they are foremost a distraction and the best work does not come from a distracted base when you have something else you are more passionate about.

I will say that the sole purpose of MK MZODERN RPM in general is to publish works and which is why it has barely to be said been featured at all yet even if the site is named that-everything has been a work in progress and that is just how I like things to be. Everything does not come overnight and rather as hard a decision it is to go after the goals you most admire with no support but your own self- it would be worst to waste time and opportunity not doing so. If you were to view the Kyeombi site- I really don't like to link stuff so I will just tell you what is there. Upon what was to be completed from last year summer was the 8fugoh season 1/volume 1. Basically a collection all the first volumes of different series within Kyeombi minus those featured in twobityecomics-or the ones called Bandar Pitt and Chainman and Duster. While I did work to complete these fist volumes of these particular two series done in the past-they might be included in the overall thing but really for the objective of the project they are not apart of it. I say that another goal was the Dream One Newyork project. That too I have completed to a great degree that there is going to be a second volume soon after some more developments and time.

Overtly have created base goals to build up something. Now consider that Kyeombi, Dream one newyork and technogothica have their own sites. Why is this? Because I am aiming for something big by starting small of course. I recently considered the dangers of posting content into too many places and consider to go back to posting on Tapas but this time to do something a bit different that would challenge the status quo of course and maybe draw more attention to myself. My next goal for my comics simply is to color the current ones and upload them. That is all. But maybe in a way where people cannot steal them easily.

I just know the venture will continue to grow maybe exponentially after the colors are done and everything is all posted. Now I am ready for any challenge yet the women and so friends who are friends I refuse any mention of dating or being friendly to people who ultimately will never be friendly back but mangy serial killers. Its a large sacrifice not at all and frankly I am sure because of past experiences wasting time of women and dating is just something that will get me killed. I have nothing against women but people in my region just breathe bloodlust. Imagine talking to someone for weeks and then out of the blue they just get up and walk away or refuse to speak to you when you have not done them wrong. As if they are there to even speak to you on lesser intentions and find that really they are becoming to close to a person who is to be a target. I cannot allow anymore hits because of the ego of people's actions that receive as well as murder does in society when done by murderers. Just refusing to speak to people is that much of a defense. You don't waste time and measure and really it saves the expense of being backstabbed, stood up, made fun of and worse things even. I don't want any people who want to trash my works to be in my life and I rescind all damn invitations. I start working for a better tomorrow today!

New series will arise not of the Kyeombi brand mainly but of other ideas and of this summer have recovered many ideas if not at the start of this year did recover many ideas. The advances in summer just lengthened what the new versions of past stories would include. Some Kyeombi titles like those of twobityecomics will be done over again like Bandar Pitt, Chainman and Duster and Breaking Ponies and some stories will be expanded but that is a whole another issue that won't be broadcasted into the public at all because I just cannot trust an overtly racist general populace who all get bent out of shape if anyone of color did anything in the past they don't envision them doing and really for the sake of that reveal everything is about them. I don't have time for such over rampant trash. I know who the fuck I am and eventually so will everyone else and never bother to bastardize people by merit of race again by certain things I will do when Kyeombi is up and running.

Comments

Popular Posts