Much melancholy

So this is Christmas
the burning n the black and white
so this is Christmas
the buring of the black and white
demons begone, yes good night
bastards after me-come on alright
you too bastards good night
much melancholy on the folly
of the holy
so this is Christmas
oh fuck you.
oh fuck you too
so this is Christmas
oh so this is the holy
the burning of white and the black
till the twilight of night

wished I had a girl I saw burning bright
she might be apart of the system out to kill
me outright but I swear into the night
she is an ally and its all going to be alright
but for it may
if only for a day
in the anyway
so this is Christmas
just going to hold the fort here till
I get help or none at all but I will make
it through and you two
on the street fuck you.

I never want to be oblivious to the wrongs
like you.
I never want to be oblivious to the wrongs like
you. Never, never ever.
Nor oblivious to the rights.

So this Christmas-burning in the black and white
and just in the span of the night its alright.
Its alright. I hold my hopes and my dreams all
tight and suddenly in my accomplishments it'd be
alright to continue the fight.
Continue the fight!
In the end of the night chilling cause it all right.
Chilling cause it all all right. I am not going to die
or fail or right when dreams are my might! (X2)
Now get the fuck out my sight.
much melancholy.

Comments

Popular Posts