Mindgames extra 8 the end of friendships.
This day was memorable. It was a Sunday. After writing for a sum of the day and studying here and there in the dorm and the library. I made the mistake of sticking with this dullard and his friends; actually had no choice as they came into the study room of course and it would be rude to leave. Chessy foreign girl so cocky and independent; her room was a trash heap. Vaguely attracted to her I was yet usually to say when a person was ever with her she was with another male friend who seemed to be oblivious or just an elegant asshole who ticked her worse tendencies on. And namely woke me up every time she was with everyone else-what a bad person she actually was. Two other girls one had thicker curly hair and one had lighter curly hair. One with thicker curly hair was liked by this one dude. The other one her side friend. The whole trio of these girls were friends for a time. They all came in and stayed there with me until it was 8;45. They went to eat and seriously had bad choices on which place to go the closest one because they were afraid of walking in the dark or whatever. I just went over to the other place before it close around 9;00 and then came back. To say later on quiet met up little with other friends; the first friends I made who clearly weren't my friends. They did not call and they did not text and sure as hell we weren't family just because we shared the same spaces just as some people might suggest. I thought to myself that day in my room where the room mate was not and really did not like my room mate. By this time had slept with two girls I liked and just thankful he did not sleep with the girl previously in the study room I sort of liked but then realized that type of girl is someone you actually did not want to take care of ever the fuck at all.
She drew too much attention to herself in public. She was loud and rowdy and really childish for the neck of it. And if in a drunken stupor really helpless to even what and why it was so bad to even do.
Just found myself thinking negative thoughts about the girl and the guy and surely refrain myself from thinking more. Finished class assignments near the tock of midnight went to the third floor and they were watching this horror movie. I watched it with them and they seemed more human folks of course. The most humane girl was this girl who was not very much into the movie and figgetted in her pull up seat and later went away when the movie was near the middle and then came back towards the end. I just left that day convinced highly if I ever did really speak to these people to be me; they would really signal their cruelest intentions at me. And that if I ever did speak to that girl in the chair and moving around there would be social implications and repercussions. Really to say while these people were nice; who could trust anyone nearly being knocked over twice already and really taking no chances with being socially awkward to get the girl. These people all in their world and only for a short time was I apart of it. By that morning I was ready and yet because of some folk getting in the shower before me; never got to shower that morning. I mean; I never went to sleep or changed my clothing because that is how invested I was in not being consumed by faulty ideas and immoral mannerisms. Truly that day when no one could see anything of my troubles; cosigned myself alone as I truly was in this struggle of people hiding what is an evident proof of their wrongdoings thinking society's perceptions of people is enough to invalidate them.
She drew too much attention to herself in public. She was loud and rowdy and really childish for the neck of it. And if in a drunken stupor really helpless to even what and why it was so bad to even do.
Just found myself thinking negative thoughts about the girl and the guy and surely refrain myself from thinking more. Finished class assignments near the tock of midnight went to the third floor and they were watching this horror movie. I watched it with them and they seemed more human folks of course. The most humane girl was this girl who was not very much into the movie and figgetted in her pull up seat and later went away when the movie was near the middle and then came back towards the end. I just left that day convinced highly if I ever did really speak to these people to be me; they would really signal their cruelest intentions at me. And that if I ever did speak to that girl in the chair and moving around there would be social implications and repercussions. Really to say while these people were nice; who could trust anyone nearly being knocked over twice already and really taking no chances with being socially awkward to get the girl. These people all in their world and only for a short time was I apart of it. By that morning I was ready and yet because of some folk getting in the shower before me; never got to shower that morning. I mean; I never went to sleep or changed my clothing because that is how invested I was in not being consumed by faulty ideas and immoral mannerisms. Truly that day when no one could see anything of my troubles; cosigned myself alone as I truly was in this struggle of people hiding what is an evident proof of their wrongdoings thinking society's perceptions of people is enough to invalidate them.
Comments
Post a Comment