Mindgames extra 6

The day I was in a furious attack on me was a very much day when I found myself with a crippling cramp in my side near up my back and it stung like lighting. The pain so sharp. I toppled out of my chair. It was as moved and as if touched by a blade. I had just finished writing a particular novel. I had toppled out of my chair and stayed there until the pain went away. Such the pain was removed in some instant as it had started as if a blade. Just for a moment blacked out in pain. By the time I had closed my eyes for some minutes it was over. The pain gone and I slowly got up.That day I vowed not to adhere to this false niceness bullcrap and this seemingly role story of people's wishes gone into reality without others consent. I would be me and I would do things the right way.

Comments

Popular Posts