MK MZODERN graphic novel.
Graphical Novel
A long time ago; I went to college in fall 2013. I had just turned 18 and the world was expanding. I lifted my arms to a great cause or two. One would be to turn my ambitions for stories into comics. The other would be to do something for my local community by attending a certain university. Why did a person attend? Simply to see if something or not was true of the place. In the end of the semester you would already have your answer. I cannot bluntly say what it is and the novel itself vague about it but believe what you want you to believe in the best most positive way ever. Not the deluded eerie evil manner, many people who went to that place carry on today. Each day is featured by a page. Representing only one part of the day or the full day in summary but giving a window into the world of then.Some days are missing here as I did not get around to writing stuff for them in the past but they exist in the complete work. What you see of the pages is before they were digitally edited and so basically the following is the basis of the graphic novel.Notice this was written in spring 2018 and besides the images, you should not go off the words solely. Not detailed enough to my likings.
Comments
Post a Comment