Done with shitty people.
Essentially this all very important stuff I am going to speak about next. It deals with women who I liked and primarily gave a chance. There can be nothing in this world at much times as wondrous as a crush but also do double-sided with danger and just the blessing of betrayal. Many times I don't feel safe even embarking to speak to women or people. It is because I know these people are not good deep down for what I want to do in life. That is comics, free and unhindered. Some people think they are entitled to you and not realize you were a complete person before you met them and after you met them. It is these people who prevent you from speaking to people who actually are good people and will respect you. Yet alot of times, you speak to the bad ones before you ever speak to the good. I will tell you many times, you always start with the bad so its ever to end with the good. That is people will trail you as if its their life goal to try to ruin your works, smear your name, just make rumors about you, play around with you and ultimately be a hindrance on your life.
Much of the time in the past I would hold up hope that anyone I would talk to could break the cycle of these aggressors giving chance but then realize when I do meet someone I don't want this person to be either harmed and.or corrupted by them. A person realizes they ultimately have to handle these people theirselves. It has continued for far too long where people are just able to backstab and betray as much as they want and deny me from having a normal romantic life.
This is what a person struggles with in private. I am to say that I won't be tolerating this shit anymore. I have seen so many "beautiful" people just be uglier than lumps of dirt in the end. I have seen these people give a relentless chase as if someone promised they could exchange my blood for gold. I am not that special of a person for people to be coming after me at all. But some people ordain I am just because I will not lay down and be their toy. Truly, it has taken me some time to come to this conclusion but I will never forgive anyone who betrays me once or looks to look down on me and my life. I don't care that you felt something or whatever. I ultimately just want to live in peace. I don't write a narrative to just solely tell of these nasty forgone people. No, it is just the misfortune that there are so many of these uglies in the world. Who like nothing more to deprive you of your life, peace and any social romantic prosperity. I think we can agree that it is a violation of people's romantic lives when you have some person always trying to sow lies into the "next new" one to them so that these people just are prone to think less of you unless they truly are smart people to actually realize you are your own person besides baseless rumors. Much of the time, these past folks are doing you a favor by exposing people are gullible trash you will just backstab you anyways but then again should they be present? Should they be present when they get into relationships and just continue to toy with you for entertainment in their sick fucking lives? Should they be present and negatively impacting your relationships just because they can and get away with?
There are people who are married today, 8 years since I first went to college. Eight years and they still have not gotten over the fact that I exist and am legitimate person and don't have to answer to them. These people would be married and still trying to bug you. I mean; enough is enough! You made your decision to be a fucking piece of shit don't cry any rivers you cannot pick the other one after all the bullshit you did before. I mean to say that people who are married are trying to get at me! It is harassment to be dealing with these people. Whilst I write a narrative of the past that everyone would like to forget including the university where this all started because of their toxic allowance of racism and just counterfeit progressivism.-its solely not to deal with the issues of what people there have cost me. Cost me peace and a great damage to my romantic life and well they can pretend they have it all together whilst trying to bug people in away they believe cannot be detected or made to be public but yet these people have encroached on my space too long and cause me too much trouble. Mental, physical and all else things. This is something that slows me down in writing posts and completing things but I am aiming for a future to remove these people permanently from my life through legal means. That is I am done with being bothered by these shitty people.
Comments
Post a Comment